Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Florida Department of Law recently updated the state's Amber Alert program by adding new criteria to include cases where children who are missing and in danger but don't appear to have been abducted.

FLDE said an Enhanced Missing Child Alert can be activated when a child is missing and officials have a "well-founded belief based on an active investigation that the child is in imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury."

An Amber Alert can only be activated when police believe a child was kidnapped and is in danger of being killed or seriously injured.
FDLE creates 'Enhanced Missing Child Alert' for missing kids who may not have been abducted
(*more at link)

SNIP
Well her claims of garbage everywhere certainly seem to be backed up by the pictures we've seen after the cops searched it...
SNIP

Seems quite a bit of garbage was left behind at the apartment. Sad if the state of the apartment during the move was as bad as the witness claims. At least she left behind plenty for LE to comb through I guess. Whatever they can find at either residence may be all the get since the mother is no longer cooperating with the investigation.

The day care must have attendance records- sign in and sign out sheets - or check in via computer or something? They should be able to get at least that piece of information since Mom won't say. And yes, if her birthday was February 2014 then she should have gone to K in August - apparently not so I think some of us speculated she's been missing since before that time - a local posted upthread school started mid August up there - maybe Aug 12 IIRC. That should help LE pin it down to. I guess if Mom is not cooperating, they won't have her phone either to see if there were pictures ?
JMO

This has struck me a couple of times and I could be overthinking, or maybe the witness simply chose her words poorly, but...a five-year-old is not a toddler. Would a child that age still have a toddler bed?
Sometimes. I'm old but cribs were at one time refered to as 5 year cribs because kids were kept in them longer. moo

I am wondering when the rest of the family actually laid eyes on her.
Hard to imagine 5 or 6 months going by with no visits.
Was the dad paying child support ?
If so-- he'd have the right to see her.
And at that age, there are so many 'firsts'. First tooth to fall out, first day of school, first tying her shoes all by herself, etc.... :(

I am wondering when the rest of the family actually laid eyes on her.
Hard to imagine 5 or 6 months going by with no visits.
Was the dad paying child support ?
If so-- he'd have the right to see her.
And at that age, there are so many 'firsts'. First tooth to fall out, first day of school, first tying her shoes all by herself, etc.... :(
OT, sadly with all the Velcro and slip ones children aren’t learning to tie their shoes! A fine motor skill they definitely need!

If mom won't cooperate and LE do not find this little one, will the investigation go 'cold' ?
And 'mom' will just continue on with her life ?

Am I right in thinking the Navy is not going to be cool with her not cooperating with LE, especially on such a high profile case? They're not going to just let her keep working as usual.... right?

ETA Can the Navy maybe require her to undergo questioning or a mental health evaluation or drug testing to keep her job? Would they??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member