AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

On episode 4. Stuggart police chief admits BR is a suspect. He also states he's never had to investigate something like this and you can tell he's overwhelmed by not knowing how to proceed. Podcast lady wrote and received a response from BR in prison and is trying to set up an interview, with BR ready to help Judy and find closure to the "Cassie case." Podcast lady isn't getting a response from the jail where he's incarcerated.
JMO, MOO, etc
Thank you for this link and nice to see you around GigTu!

Here is a direct link to the series - I'll be listening today and will share any interesting bits.
https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9lMjQxMWU0L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz

Brandon Rhodes is changing his story, and trying to convince people he's a psychopath.

Originally, BR said he was cooking when Cassie came home.

The boy who drove Cassie home said he saw Brandon standing outside when he dropped her off.

Now BR is saying he was with Cassie's sick mom and that he never saw Cassie that evening.

"What makes a Psychopath?" Suspect in Cassie Compton Disappearance asks Channel 7

Thank you for this link and nice to see you around GigTu!

Here is a direct link to the series - I'll be listening today and will share any interesting bits.
https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9lMjQxMWU0L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
I had quit following this case. Mostly because I was really disgusted with the results. I grew up south of there in LA and went to college with guys who bragged about the duck hunting in Stuttgart and I had been there a few times. So it hit too close to home for me. I never really got a sense of who would have done something to Cassie.

I just finished this podcast and, yes, Rhodes is my #1 suspect. Could there be others and he is just a good deal less than your model citizen? Maybe. But after the last episode, he is at the top of my list.

A lot has happened here in Arkansas county the past couple of weeks! Michelle Owens and Cassie Compton’s names have been brought up when the Arkansas county sheriff Todd Wright resigned due to his racial outburst that was recorded and uploaded on Facebook. A woman claiming she knows what happened to them said a couple of interesting things during a Facebook live video.

A lot has happened here in Arkansas county the past couple of weeks! Michelle Owens and Cassie Compton’s names have been brought up when the Arkansas county sheriff Todd Wright resigned due to his racial outburst that was recorded and uploaded on Facebook. A woman claiming she knows what happened to them said a couple of interesting things during a Facebook live video.

It's hard to believe that the Cassie Compton case has not been resolved after all this time.
It seems like LE has treated it more like a runaway case than anything else.
When will they ever get serious?

Vigils for 2 missing women held in Stuttgart

Two people vanished only months apart in 2014 in Stuttgart, Arkansas. They have not been found — but they will be remembered Monday evening, September 14.

Cassie Kay Compton was 15 years old when she went missing on September 14, 2014, between 6:52 p.m and 7 p.m., from her Stuttgart home, according to police information.

Uhm, so... I just watched a video on tiktok and the girl in it looks just like Cassie. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post it here? The police have been contacted.
Cassie (L) UID (R)

(ETA: the information I have says that the video was originally taken In Minneapolis, MN.)

Attachments

• 96893FEB-B909-4ECD-A332-A09AFD481C9F.png
    96893FEB-B909-4ECD-A332-A09AFD481C9F.png
    715.9 KB · Views: 93
  • C124E7A7-A653-4E57-8F51-974172E8A542.jpeg
    C124E7A7-A653-4E57-8F51-974172E8A542.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I saw this also. The PD and media have been tagged on FB, Twitter and Tik Tok, it appears. I am listening to a media podcast now by KATV News from Sept 2019. I am unfamiliar with this case.

Uhm, so... I just watched a video on tiktok and the girl in it looks just like Cassie. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post it here? The police have been contacted.
Cassie (L) UID (R)

(ETA: the information I have says that the video was originally taken In Minneapolis, MN.)

Am I the only one that was shocked by all of the comments on FB and TikTok? I can’t believe how many people knew about Cassie. Sometimes I feel like there were ever a handful of people who cared when she went missing.

It makes my heart happy to know so many care. I followed this case from the start and will never forget one particular poster who just wouldn't quit and drove everywhere, hung fliers and was just an absolute voice for Cassie. I hope she is still here and knows people appreciate her work.

My literal first thought when that video showed up this morning on my for you page was - that looks like a dark haired older Cassie! My second was - That young lady is in trouble. The resemblance in the nose, facial structure and eyes was undeniable. But Cassie or no, that young lady's eyes spoke of hopelessness and despair and will trouble me for a long while. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back