CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaaaa. Idiot.

Moore recalled an April 2018 conversation about #KelseyBerreth:
"I figured out a way to kill her," #PatrickFrazee said.

"And I went don't even talk about **** like that," Moore replied.
"He went, 'No body, no crime.'"
"I said 'Patrick, get that out of your head.'"

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

This guy is DONE.

Haaaaa. Idiot.

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Wow! :eek:

Haaaaa. Idiot.

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Bombshell after bombshell.

NEW: On Dec. 20, 2018 a longtime friend of #PatrickFrazee said the two spoke, and that Frazee was befuddled that news of #KelseyBerreth's dissappeance was making national news. "And he's like man, if I had known it was going to blow up this big, I never would have..."
@csgazette

"And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence," #PatrickFrazee's longtime friend testified.
#KelseyBerreth @csgazette

The testimony about the conversation was from Joseph Moore, a longtime friend and fellow rancher who considered #PatrickFrazee like a stepson. He detailed several conversations with Frazee in 2018 that he considered increasingly concerning.
#KelseyBerreth @csgazette
Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Damnnnn

Haaaaa. Idiot.

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Burnt toast!

Nail in coffin!!!

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers 10m10 minutes ago

NEW: On Dec. 20, 2018 a longtime friend of #PatrickFrazee said the two spoke, and that Frazee was befuddled that news of #KelseyBerreth's dissappeance was making national news. "And he's like man, if I had known it was going to blow up this big, I never would have..." @csgazette

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers 9m9 minutes ago

"And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence," #PatrickFrazee's longtime friend testified. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

The testimony about the conversation was from Joseph Moore, a longtime friend and fellow rancher who considered #PatrickFrazee like a stepson. He detailed several conversations with Frazee in 2018 that he considered increasingly concerning. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Haaaaa. Idiot.

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

I keep thinking I can't be shocked! What can DA May possibly add unless it's video of Patrick doing the deed?!

You gotta' laugh when you learn that Patrick said, "I figured out a way to kill her," and after all that figuring, a bat in her condo became the solution.

I keep thinking I can't be shocked! What can DA May possibly add unless it's video of Patrick doing the deed?!

You gotta' laugh when you learn that Patrick said, "I figured out a way to kill her," and after all that figuring, a bat in her condo is the solution.
What a genius plan.

I want her called, just because.

KK’s account of the fire has now been corroborated by physical evidence, surveillance footage, and two independent witnesses.

I guess that means SF is not necessary. But she does have a lot of explaining to do, and I want her exposed.
+1 on the "Just because"
Make her agree or plead the 5th. Just for extra drama. And she needs to be last...so she has to stay out in the hallway until then.

Lauren Scharf on Twitter
A family friend of Patrick Frazee got on the stand and said that Frazee had told him that he wanted to kill Kelsey Berreth and went on to say “no body, no crime.” #FrazeeTrial @FOX21News @danielaleontv @vicentearenastv

EI46BRJU8AErYNY.jpg

4:59 PM - 8 Nov 2019

Nail in coffin!!!

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers 10m10 minutes ago

NEW: On Dec. 20, 2018 a longtime friend of #PatrickFrazee said the two spoke, and that Frazee was befuddled that news of #KelseyBerreth's dissappeance was making national news. "And he's like man, if I had known it was going to blow up this big, I never would have..." @csgazette

"And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence," #PatrickFrazee's longtime friend testified. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

The testimony about the conversation was from Joseph Moore, a longtime friend and fellow rancher who considered #PatrickFrazee like a stepson. He detailed several conversations with Frazee in 2018 that he considered increasingly concerning. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

He way underestimated the power of a Mama Bear looking for her daughter..... With CB as her mama, Kelsey's disappearance went viral fast. I am even more in awe of CB as I remember how well she presented even knowing all of what she knew. PF never should have underestimated her.

God bless the Berreths. May they have justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee