CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking I can't be shocked! What can DA May possibly add unless it's video of Patrick doing the deed?!

You gotta' laugh when you learn that Patrick said, "I figured out a way to kill her," and after all that figuring, a bat in her condo became the solution.
What's the count now? Around 65ish to go?

Haaaaa. Idiot.

Moore recalled an April 2018 conversation about #KelseyBerreth:
"I figured out a way to kill her," #PatrickFrazee said.

"And I went don't even talk about **** like that," Moore replied.
"He went, 'No body, no crime.'"
"I said 'Patrick, get that out of your head.'"

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Holy cow

We learned that while he and KB were in the other room...baby K was in a walker (I imagine it was more like a jumperoo because I don’t think they make walkers anymore but that’s immaterial).

WTF.

This jerk couldn’t even wait for baby K to fall asleep??

You put the baby in a jumperoo or baby seat when you need a few moments to take a shower.

“Hold on baby K, you sit right here while I go slaughter your mother. Be RIGHT back.”

That temporary nature really bothers me. Like, “hey let’s just pause for a moment while I make this brutal decision, and then we will get back to playing and everyday life.”

KWIM?

Disgusting.

Haaaaa. Idiot.

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
I’m so grateful PF had at least one decent friend who has some integrity. PF didn’t have the sense to take heed to Mr. Moore.

Remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry suggests that George use the Vegas showmanship trick of leaving the room after a comedic high note?

The prosecution team should all just pick up their files and back out of the courtroom.

Frazeeing complete.

NEW: On Dec. 20, 2018 a longtime friend of #PatrickFrazee said the two spoke, and that Frazee was befuddled that news of #KelseyBerreth's dissappeance was making national news. "And he's like man, if I had known it was going to blow up this big, I never would have..."
@csgazette

"And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence," #PatrickFrazee's longtime friend testified.
#KelseyBerreth @csgazette

The testimony about the conversation was from Joseph Moore, a longtime friend and fellow rancher who considered #PatrickFrazee like a stepson. He detailed several conversations with Frazee in 2018 that he considered increasingly concerning.
Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
whoaaaaaaaaaaa!

From the same article! Looks like SF couldn’t provide a toddler a safe home anyway.

May then called FBI Special Agent Stephanie Benitiz to the witness stand, who was involved in the Dec. 14 and 15 searches of Frazee’s home and has special training in searches.

She said they found an ornament and the box it came with that Berreth’s brother had previously testified he sent to Kaylee, as well as paperwork about ownership of a horse with Kenney’s name on it.

She said that there were signs that a child lived there, but few toys at the home. She also testified that the home did not appear safe for a toddler, as there were sharp edges, a hot burning stove in the center of the house with no child gates around it and chemicals around the house.
why am I not surprised at this?

Haaaaa. Idiot.

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Idiot is too kind for that moron. Don't we have a better moniker for him even than moron? I'm sure @GordianKnot has one in her Frazish dictionary?? Every time he said or did something he Frazeed himself. And to think, HE thinks he's some kinda genius o_O

As @PommyMommy said, "Stick in the fork, HE'S DONE!"

NEW: On Dec. 20, 2018 a longtime friend of #PatrickFrazee said the two spoke, and that Frazee was befuddled that news of #KelseyBerreth's dissappeance was making national news. "And he's like man, if I had known it was going to blow up this big, I never would have..."
@csgazette

"And he stopped. He did not finish that sentence," #PatrickFrazee's longtime friend testified.

The testimony about the conversation was from Joseph Moore, a longtime friend and fellow rancher who considered #PatrickFrazee like a stepson. He detailed several conversations with Frazee in 2018 that he considered increasingly concerning.
Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Woa.

He way underestimated the power of a Mama Bear looking for her daughter..... With CB as her mama, Kelsey's disappearance went viral fast. I am even more in awe of CB as I remember how well she presented even knowing all of what she knew. PF never should have underestimated her.

God bless the Berreths. May they have justice.

Imagine their further distress knowing ANOTHER person knew PF spoke of killing Kelsey and didn't report it.

What a genius plan.
It could occur to him to have KL poison KB’s coffee. But the best he could come up with for himself is a baseball bat. What an idiot. 7 months to come up with a foolproof plan. Could have poisoned her and eliminated the need for another person to do clean-up and the telltale cell phone connection. Could have taken the body somewhere remote and buried it. But no, this is the plan he went with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus