OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo of the Wagner cemetery (plus lots more) on the Crystal Springs Home, Inc. website. 799 Mt. Etna Rd, Piketon. Just Google. JMO

So is the Wagner cemetary there at Crystal Springs? I'm fuzzy on where it is.

It will take a lot of sleuthing to figure that out. I've never even seen an obituary for him. Can't find anything. No information on the funeral home either. Anyone?

JMOO, If I was to guess, he probably had a private ceremony at Lucasville Mission Church then buried in Mount Etna Church since both pieces of real estate is on their property. Now, who did the pre-burial prep I wouldn’t begin to know. But I suspect he had lots of secrets buried with him. Just my theory.

:confused:
JMOO, If I was to guess, he probably had a private ceremony at Lucasville Mission Church then buried in Mount Etna Church since both pieces of real estate is on their property. Now, who did the pre-burial prep I wouldn’t begin to know. But I suspect he had lots of secrets buried with him. Just my theory.
Agree, thank you. Very mysterious. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD TO FIND THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION, WHY WOULD FRED HIDE IT? IS SOMETHING BURRIED?

SORRY. Just speculating here...:confused:

Do share when you find it. TIA
No prob, all i can say is
The poster was referring to the possibility of JW's wife being the mole in the family. You know from Canepa-- "confidential reliable source. " But it's against TOS to discuss her, at least for now unless she's called as a witness at trial. So better left alone right now.

Found it on Pike County Probate court site:
Pike County Probate Court - Record Search

scroll down to 9/19/2018 entries and check the death certificate box
All information from the doctor that declared death to the name of the funeral home is on this death certificate.
Also within this link is funeral home detailed bill.

ETA - This is information related to the death of Fred's husband Bob in 2017.

Last edited:

Thanks I missed this...
"...Three years later, in 2012, Billy and Angela were convicted of receiving stolen property in Ross County.

According to court records there, evidence seized in the case included “various items belonging to Kohl’s, Ollie’s, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Super K-Mart, Hobby Lobby, Sears, and Lowe’s.” The pair were each sentenced to one-year community control and ordered to pay restitution to Sam’s Club and Walmart.... "

Missed this, thanks again Merrygirl --- Don't remember this!

Important info in my book! In my opinion!

PS. This is why I love Webseuths. Information that's important many can find on here. Means alot to me . With the Rhodens especially-- because some of my younger in-laws knew some of the victims through the derbies. WV vs. Southern OH..Yah....Go...Team...GO....!!!!

Last edited:
There was a funeral home listed on the death certificate.

I have seen a copy of his death certificate, problem is, I can't remember where. I think it is on a Ohio county search site. I remember it stated he was buried on family land (or something to that effect).

If I run across it, I'll put up a link, until then it is JMO.
.... So weird.
I just saw it about 2 days ago. I'm in the process of re-reading threads. I started over at thread #30 and I'm currently up to #38. MANY things stand out as I re-read them that I didn't put together the first time..
ANYWAY I ran across a death notice for AW's father. It looked different. I'll check my cache history and post it.

All information from the doctor that declared death to the name of the funeral home is on this death certificate.
Also within this link is funeral home detailed bill.

ETA - This is information related to the death of Fred's husband Bob in 2017.
Sorry, my original link must have timed out. To search information related to Fred's husband's death, burial and estate details:
Pike County Juvenile/Probate Court

Go to Record search
Then search George Wagner.
Go to his estate "Case", then Docket Entries, then click on line item you would like details on.

The result will have links to Bob's (GWWII or jr) death certificate and other relevant documents.

Last edited:
Report: ‘They really don’t bother me,’ Fredericka Wagner says of BCI agents in new interview
5TY6O3WB35AZRA67MW6RSZ5SYQ.jpg

Fredericka Wagner, 77, was accused of Perjury and obstruction of justice in the massacre, but her charges were dropped and she’s maintained her innocence. (Source: WXIX)
By Sarah Hager | November 8, 2019 at 1:56 PM EST - Updated November 8 at 6:04 PM

PIKE COUNTY, Ohio (FOX19) - The Wagner family matriarch gave an interview to a local news paper about the new search warrant executed on her property at Flying W Farms in Pike County.

According to the BCI, the search warrant involves the Rhoden family murder case.

Fredericka Wagner, 77, was accused of perjury and obstruction of justice in the massacre, but her charges were dropped and she’s maintained her innocence.

“It was dismissed because I was innocent. They have no evidence against me. I was innocent,” Wagner said outside of court in June.

Prosecutors accused Wagner of covering up the murders by lying about bulletproof vests she bought online, but her attorneys said a receipt she provided shows she purchased them after the murders, not the night of.

She told the Guardian’s Derek Myers she barely notices a team of agents on her 2,000 acre property.

“They’re just outside, looking around, but they don’t really bother me,” Wagner told Myers. It was noted the agents had metal detectors and dive teams.

She told the Guardian BCI did not tell her what they were searching for when they knocked on her door Monday and told her they would be conducting a five-day search on the farm

“They’re not under my feet. I hardly see them,” Wagner told the Guardian.

The newspaper says Wagner is worth millions of dollars, according to public records.

They say she owns the most land in Pike County, saying they were told that information by locals, and say property records with the county show the land she owns is valued at $4 million.

The Guardian also says Wagner owns businesses including the breeding of rare horses and exotic animals, some of which have won the Kentucky Derby.

Myers said in the article photos posted on social media showed agents searching a small lake on the property.

“It’s not that very deep,” she told Myers. “They didn’t really say [what they were looking for].” He noted she laughed when he asked her about it.

He also says she told him she was a ‘woman of God’ and maintained the innocence of her children.

“It will all turn out in the end, I have a lot of faith in that,” she told the Guardian. “I’m innocent. They didn’t have any evidence against me, and also, my children are innocent.”

Last edited:
Report: ‘They really don’t bother me,’ Fredericka Wagner says of BCI agents in new interview

Fredericka Wagner, 77, was accused of Perjury and obstruction of justice in the massacre, but her charges were dropped and she’s maintained her innocence. (Source: WXIX)
By Sarah Hager | November 8, 2019 at 1:56 PM EST - Updated November 8 at 6:04 PM

PIKE COUNTY, Ohio (FOX19) - The Wagner family matriarch gave an interview to a local news paper about the new search warrant executed on her property at Flying W Farms in Pike County.

The Ohio Attorney General’s Office Bureau of Criminal Investigation and other law enforcement agencies spent five days in Pike County after serving a search warrant on the farm Monday.

According to the BCI, the search warrant involves the Rhoden family murder case.

Fredericka Wagner, 77, was accused of perjury and obstruction of justice in the massacre, but her charges were dropped and she’s maintained her innocence.

“It was dismissed because I was innocent. They have no evidence against me. I was innocent,” Wagner said outside of court in June.

Prosecutors accused Wagner of covering up the murders by lying about bulletproof vests she bought online, but her attorneys said a receipt she provided shows she purchased them after the murders, not the night of.

Rita Newcomb, the mother of Angela Wagner, is charged with obstructing justice, perjury and three counts of forgery.

Wagner spoke with the Scioto Valley Guardian Thursday about the latest search of her property.

She told the Guardian’s Derek Myers she barely notices a team of agents on her 2,000 acre property.

“They’re just outside, looking around, but they don’t really bother me,” Wagner told Myers. It was noted the agents had metal detectors and dive teams.

She told the Guardian BCI did not tell her what they were searching for when they knocked on her door Monday and told her they would be conducting a five-day search on the farm

The newspaper says Wagner is worth millions of dollars, according to public records.

They say she owns the most land in Pike County, saying they were told that information by locals, and say property records with the county show the land she owns is valued at $4 million.

The Guardian also says Wagner owns businesses including the breeding of rare horses and exotic animals, some of which have won the Kentucky Derby.

Myers said in the article photos posted on social media showed agents searching a small lake on the property.

“It’s not that very deep,” she told Myers. “They didn’t really say [what they were looking for].” He noted she laughed when he asked her about it.

He also says she told him she was a ‘woman of God’ and maintained the innocence of her children.

“It will all turn out in the end, I have a lot of faith in that,” she told the Guardian. “I’m innocent. They didn’t have any evidence against me, and also, my children are innocent.”

Gov. Mike DeWine said last year the custody of the couple’s daughter, Sophia, who is now 5, was a major factor in the massacre.

I would love to know more about the Kentucky Derby winning horse.

That would be a major selling point yet I have seen nothing about it on her website (totally out of character for FW).

Is the article wrong OR is there a reason that FWF can't boast about that horse on the FWF website?

It is said, the best defense is a good offense.
Cue lightning strike...........
JMO, MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads