Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually did a screen grab of the google news search about an hour or so ago. I couldnt believe what i saw so I did a screen shot.

screen-shot-2019-11-08-at-4-31-15-pm-png.214146

Somebody's getting fired.

All of the asking for public help and then finding out they already knew the answer they were looking for is making my head hurt! They already had his name before they released the picture of him asking for the public's help according to the affidavit. This type of thing will cause the public to be less likely to help in future cases imo. I know they have to keep information close to the vest but this is frustrating when they intentionally mislead the public. I can say first hand there is still increased air traffic in the area. I can't say with certainty it is related to the search but I've never heard so much air traffic in my 23 years of living in auburn as I have today

I need to search the thread but wasn’t the charging document linked here? I can’t find it an this article. From the article quoted in quote.

"During the subsequent investigation a witness identified Yazeed as the individual he observed forcing Blanchard into [her] vehicle

The way they inserted the (her) means editor liberties were taken, correct? Or was the document written that way? Is it possible the paper is interpreting wrong?

I think you are correct ....

Investigators initially said they believed he left the area in a late 2000s model Lincoln Town Car, either grey or silver in color, though the charging affidavit suggests investigators now believe he left the area in Blanchard's vehicle.

Aniah Blanchard update: Blood linked by DNA to missing Alabama teen found in victim's car

I need to search the thread but wasn’t the charging document linked here? I can’t find it an this article. From the article quoted in quote.

"During the subsequent investigation a witness identified Yazeed as the individual he observed forcing Blanchard into [her] vehicle

The way they inserted the (her) means editor liberties were taken, correct? Or was the document written that way? Is it possible the paper is interpreting wrong?

Ibraheem Yazeed Probable Cause Affidavit

I actually did a screen grab of the google news search about an hour or so ago. I couldnt believe what i saw so I did a screen shot.

screen-shot-2019-11-08-at-4-31-15-pm-png.214146
Did the article say anything about who/how/where they found her? If there were details then I would think they are informing family prior to publishing. If it was a generic article then maybe just pre-written, the same way they write articles ahead of time for either team to win the World Series, or prepare announcements that famous people have died (notable in recent history when Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s “memorial photo” was mistakenly broadcast on TV for about five minutes along with 1933-2019).

Did the article say anything about who/how/where they found her? If there were details then I would think they are informing family prior to publishing. If it was a generic article then maybe just pre-written, the same way they write articles ahead of time for either team to win the World Series, or prepare announcements that famous people have died (notable in recent history when Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s “memorial photo” was mistakenly broadcast on TV for about five minutes along with 1933-2019).
i clicked the link but it was an "ooops" on the page. no content.

Attachments

• 85CD4C99-67F8-4707-8A2B-F7053515377B.jpeg
    85CD4C99-67F8-4707-8A2B-F7053515377B.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics