Found Safe GA - Kelly Ann Mcinnes, 28, Ringgold, Catoosa County, 4 Nov 2019

It is nice to see a good outcome here. I hope Kelly gets any help she needs. Her father is very ill and she is apparently not working so she has major stressors in her life. Good luck Kelly. Your family obviously cares very much for you.

I’m sorry, I missed where it says she was a teacher. Thank you for posting and correcting me. Her linked in picture is beautiful. Interesting it says she lives in Denver, Co? I wonder why?

Also, has her employment through July 2019. I wonder why it wasn’t renewed? I’m assuming it wasn’t renewed. I’ll search for board minutes. Maybe a clue.

Certainly not correctly you. I miss plenty and am wrong frequently :). I looked at the pic for a long while as well. This article helped. Catoosa County Family Desperately Searching For Their Loved One - WDEF Denver, no clue. Maybe be originally where from? I haven't gotten too far; work and life

I know! So weird we didn’t get the packed up everything part in the beginning?
I’m confused - thought Kelly was just going to Publix? And was she living with her sister?
Then she’s packed up most of her stuff but her sister didn’t see her do that?

I’m glad she was found!!

Certainly not correctly you. I miss plenty and am wrong frequently :). I looked at the pic for a long while as well. This article helped. Catoosa County Family Desperately Searching For Their Loved One - WDEF Denver, no clue. Maybe be originally where from? I haven't gotten too far; work and life
Oh and no worries! I meant that in the nicest way. I just totally missed it! Her pics all looked different to me and I missed the details! Too many things going on.

So glad she’s safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back