Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I don’t think we’re ever going to find out. This tidbit went relatively unnoticed but a very observant friend reminded me when the medical examiner was asked by the prosecutor whether he did a “tool test”, he replied “No, because I knew they already had DNA.” No follow-up question told me all I needed to know - the DNA wasn’t Jimmy’s. That means it was Wayne’s.

Okay, I have to ask this now. How did the bloody smear get on the door frame located in the back of the living room leading out to the pool/lanai area..? And when was the lanai door lock leading into the bathroom and guest room mingled with..?

I think it is very possible CWW and JR went to the outside pool to wash off after the murder.. The door in question may have been damaged previously in an unrelated event or - our guys actually locked themselves out on the lanai. That door has one of those knob locks. If you don't pay attention prior to exiting, it is super easy to lock yourself out. And we do not know for sure, when the garage side door was actually pried open as alternative entry.

I do not trust CWW in any way and can see, how he was/is still trying to protect JR IMO. When CWW was asked by the prosecutor, when and where they actually changed their clothes/coveralls, he stated they stepped out through the pried open garage side door, changed their clothes and placed everything into the backpack. Really? And where was the backpack during the murder? Outside, inside? How did they change clothes? Over a tarp? In the grass? They did not wash off anything, vomit, argue etc..? They just left, puff?

I really hope the pool was turned inside out - literally - as well as the area outside the pried open garage side door.

ALL IMO

-Nin
Also, pretty sure the pool wasn’t turned inside out because several of them returned to the house the night of the funeral and went swimming. Often referred to as the “pool party”. I know Mark, Wayne, Angie, the girls....maybe others but can’t recall who else.

I watched most of the trial on Law & Crime YouTube, and do not recall watching any mention of blood evidence on the jumpsuit(s). I kept waiting for it but I may have missed it. Does anyone recall hearing about it?

Also, I wondered about what lights were on or off in the kitchen and garage when Teresa got home that night and surprised the two assassins. Cww testified he was in the garage admiring Mark’s motor cycle when Teresa came home unexpectedly. I assume Jrr was in the kitchen. They didn’t have much time, if any, to scramble around to turn off lights (and Cww couldn’t have been admiring the motor cycle in the dark).

I watched most of the trial on Law & Crime YouTube, and do not recall watching any mention of blood evidence on the jumpsuit(s). I kept waiting for it but I may have missed it. Does anyone recall hearing about it?

Also, I wondered about what lights were on or off in the kitchen and garage when Teresa got home that night and surprised the two assassins. Cww testified he was in the garage admiring Mark’s motor cycle when Teresa came home unexpectedly. I assume Jrr was in the kitchen. They didn’t have much time, if any, to scramble around to turn off lights (and Cww couldn’t have been admiring the motor cycle in the dark).

Ding! Ding! Ding!Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! You win the prize, Ms. DianeElaine! Yes! How could CWW possibly admire Mark's motorcycle in the dark?!! I don't recall there being a window in the garage, and even if there were, I doubt the moonlight would have been enough to properly admire the individual characteristics that make each bike unique. (IIRC, Mark inherited the bike from his sister, who passed away.)

The coveralls, which might've been hooded, are treated with a Teflon-like substance to aid in the repelling of toxic materials. They could've used a thicker plastic disposable suit, which would help fluids slide right off, and keep the blue one to throw off detectives. (Although, a blue fiber was found on one of Teresa's thighs.) I will have to go over the forensic experts' testimonies, to be sure, but I think the only blood they've found, unfortunately, has been Teresa's.

But, I had a feeling CWW's embellishments on his narratives were going to trip him up, and looks like you caught him on a big one! Plus, if CWW had visited the Sieverses before, Mark might've already taken him out for a spin.

Also, it was mitochondrial DNA from JRR's hair that was found on the jumpsuit.

Last edited:
Sadly, I don’t think we’re ever going to find out. This tidbit went relatively unnoticed but a very observant friend reminded me when the medical examiner was asked by the prosecutor whether he did a “tool test”, he replied “No, because I knew they already had DNA.” No follow-up question told me all I needed to know - the DNA wasn’t Jimmy’s. That means it was Wayne’s.

beach, excellent thought about why they did not do a tool test! That is exactly the part, that in my view could have changed the whole outcome of this trial.
A tool test could have possibly revealed a. there were possibly 2 blunt instruments involved and b. it could also have revealed the possibility of at least 2 attackers based on handedness. JR is right handed and CWW seems to be left handed, we talked about that.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Linda Otterstatter (FBI trace evidence unit) stated, that the jumpsuit (JR had TS throw out of the car) was not examined for blood or duct tape residue.

I assume JR and CWW used dimmed flashlights inside the Sievers home to avoid being seen. The garage door has no window panels and the garage side door is solid as well, no window.

I really think CWW was setting up JR and knew exactly, when TS was going to arrive! He planned to have TS walk right into JR inside the house..but then he hit the dog bowl! CWW seemed genuinely aggravated about that dog dish..it would not have really mattered IMO, that TS was alerted of CWW's presence, unless..he really did not plan to murder her himself..Now he has to adjust the story in order to get his plea deal and in order not to let JR know about his initial plan i.e. JR being the fall guy.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Okay, I have to ask this now. How did the bloody smear get on the door frame located in the back of the living room leading out to the pool/lanai area..? And when was the lanai door lock leading into the bathroom and guest room mingled with..?

I think it is very possible CWW and JR went to the outside pool to wash off after the murder.. The door in question may have been damaged previously in an unrelated event or - our guys actually locked themselves out on the lanai. That door has one of those knob locks. If you don't pay attention prior to exiting, it is super easy to lock yourself out. And we do not know for sure, when the garage side door was actually pried open as alternative entry.

I do not trust CWW in any way and can see, how he was/is still trying to protect JR IMO. When CWW was asked by the prosecutor, when and where they actually changed their clothes/coveralls, he stated they stepped out through the pried open garage side door, changed their clothes and placed everything into the backpack. Really? And where was the backpack during the murder? Outside, inside? How did they change clothes? Over a tarp? In the grass? They did not wash off anything, vomit, argue etc..? They just left, puff?

I really hope the pool was turned inside out - literally - as well as the area outside the pried open garage side door.

ALL IMO

-Nin
I have to go back and look through the old threads but I thought JR had to crawl through the doggy door because they got locked out....

I have to go back and look through the old threads but I thought JR had to crawl through the doggy door because they got locked out....

YES... exactly how did they enter the house, before staging the pedestrian door in the garage to look like a break-in. I also need to go back & search when I have time.

AND remember.... LE took the family van and still have it.

Last edited:

Oh wow, I totally missed that! Thank you Oregonmama. JR was bigger back then looking at the wedding photos from 05/2015.

Talking of which, nobody mentioned the dogs - bless them - during the trial! ( The dogs did not bark that night..) LE came back and took samples of the Sievers's pets. I am wondering, if anything came out of that..

-Nin

Oh wow, I totally missed that! Thank you Oregonmama. JR was bigger back then looking at the wedding photos from 05/2015.

Talking of which, nobody mentioned the dogs - bless them -

@No it's not

I found these two pics. I think they did come through here and JR went through the doggy door and they took it off after he got in because its not in the pic anymore

Attachments

• pool door.jpg
    pool door.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 58
  • pool door 2.png
    pool door 2.png
    462.9 KB · Views: 62
FYI....
@beach

11/08/2019 Order Denying Motion Filed
For New Trial

11/18/2019 Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

Thanks for the fantastic news, Oregonmama! Long live the Very Honorable Judge Bruce Kyle! Judge Kyle is a sweet man with a great sense of humor, but he does not suffer fools, gladly! That defense crew was beginning to look like a bunch of little angry misfit Muppets to me. Thank God, Judge Kyle made them disappear in the blink of an eye! Buh-Bye!

@No it's not

I found these two pics. I think they did come through here and JR went through the doggy door and they took it off after he got in because its not in the pic anymore

Thank you for the pictures. I believe this is the cat/ doggy door as well? Was it that small?

img01082016_0012jpg_Page30_Image1.jpg

I have an identical one in my house. No way I could go through it though. And I am only 1/2 of the size JR used to be back then.

ALL IMO

-Nin

YES... exactly how did they enter the house, before staging the pedestrian door in the garage to look like a break-in. I also need to go back & search when I have time.

Yes, the van! Good thought! Wonder why they still kept it.

-Nin

I think that Teresa was taken forcefully from the minivan (and that is why LE still has the van)after the garage door shut. I still think CWW knocked over the dog bowls but I think a confrontation happened in the garage first, jmo

Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures. I believe this is the cat/ doggy door as well? Was it that small?

img01082016_0012jpg_Page30_Image1.jpg

I have an identical one in my house. No way I could go through it though. And I am only 1/2 of the size JR used to be back then.

ALL IMO

-Nin
You can tailor the doggy doors according to a dog's size. I think it was a larger doggy door point of entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23