Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what?

Dammit, I just told myself to stay the heck out of this thread- I haven't recovered from Jaki, Cupcake and Nalani's murders. Why am I in here? Now this beautiful child is breaking my heart.

Do they really have no proof of her being alive the last six months? Is there a link I can read? I just opened up this thread, so I obviously missed an awful lot. :(
Save yourself.....walk away!

Say what?

Dammit, I just told myself to stay the heck out of this thread- I haven't recovered from Jaki, Cupcake and Nalani's murders. Why am I in here? Now this beautiful child is breaking my heart.

Do they really have no proof of her being alive the last six months? Is there a link I can read? I just opened up this thread, so I obviously missed an awful lot. :(

I’ll find the link

This makes me think of all the movies where a person is mental and believes the other person (or child) is still with them all the time. So many things could have happened to this precious little girl. This reminds me so much of the Casey Anthony case, where we will never know the real cause of death, if that is the outcome.

Say what?

Yes. The simplest question is, "Where does your child go to daycare while you work?".

If Ms. Williams doesn't have even that answer, there is a problem here. The daycare provider could easily verify the last time she saw Taylor, and Ms. Williams together.

Guys, I have lots of medals...most are awarded to everyone that was in a certain region at one time, usually if your ship hangs out in the Gulf, everyone on the ship gets a medal for being there. Nothing extraordinary about it. The only medal (besides heroic combat medals) that truly shows you are a high achiever is the Navy Achievement Medal...and you yourself have to write an essay of sorts of what you have done in your career to deserve it. Don't get caught up in the fact she has 9 as that being a huge deal. You also get a,Good Conduct medal after a,certain amount of years served with no problems. Then another after a certain amount of years with no problems. That's a given , which almost all have.

Anyone know how long it could take to process the car?
Depends on the condition. Could take days, could take months. We don't know whether it's been burned or cleaned or what, and given that we don't know the exact timeframe of Taylor going missing, there are a lot of moving parts that the car may not have answers to.

We don’t know the story as to why she isolated herself from her and Taylor’s family two years ago. Taylor’s father didn’t give an exact time from what I read, as when he saw her last.

It doesn’t appear mom has been in trouble with the Navy, so this must be a personal problem.

II I was BW’s mother, had heard nothing about her or Taylor, four to six months is all I would have let pass without finding out about my grandchild.

Daughters and mother’s do fall out, however, the child would be my concern that she was being treated right. Perhaps both sides of parents tried to get information and failed.

A call to LE for a welfare check is one way to get things started as a parent tries to check on a grandchild. IMO.

Taylor's father, Maurice Tate, is a truck driver who lives in Alabama. He told News4Jax that a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office detective is driving to Alabama to talk with him and that "it's been a while" since he'd seen Taylor. He declined to elaborate on how long.

He said he had no idea where his daughter might be.

VIDEOS: Father of missing 5-year-old says it's been a while since he's seen her
Grandmother says 5-year-old's disappearance is heartbreaking

Taylor's paternal grandmother, who also lives in Alabama, told News4Jax by phone early Thursday evening that she and Taylor's father have not spoken to Taylor or her mother in two years because Brianna Williams, who moved to Jacksonville with Taylor two years ago, cut off all communication.

She said her granddaughter's disappearance is heartbreaking, and she hopes she is found.

Family and close friends of Brianna Williams have declined media interviews but have asked the community to continue helping investigators search for Taylor. Taylor's godmother, Dorielle Sims, on Wednesday sent News4Jax photos of the little girl, but was very emotional and did not wish to talk much.

BBM
It’s been two years since MT has seen Taylor according to the Grandmother..

Also the MSM mentions Taylor’s Godmother..
Timeline: Key events in the search for missing Jacksonville girl
Timeline: Key events in the search for missing Jacksonville girl

Guys, I have lots of medals...most are awarded to everyone that was in a certain region at one time, usually if your ship hangs out in the Gulf, everyone on the ship gets a medal for being there. Nothing extraordinary about it. The only medal (besides heroic combat medals) that truly shows you are a high achiever is the Navy Achievement Medal...and you yourself have to write an essay of sorts of what you have done in your career to deserve it. Don't get caught up in the fact she has 9 as that being a huge deal. You also get a,Good Conduct medal after a,certain amount of years served with no problems. Then another after a certain amount of years with no problems. That's a given , which almost all have.

Yeah, I wanted to mention 9 in 7 years doesn't sound like an overachiever, it sounds like the bare minimum. The two mentioned were pretty much what the Navy gives away. Throw in a marksmanship medal, probably a nam or two, the two ribbons you get for being overseas, etc. It sounds better than it is.

Yeah, I wanted to mention 9 in 7 years doesn't sound like an overachiever, it sounds like the bare minimum. The two mentioned were pretty much what the Navy gives away. Throw in a marksmanship medal, probably a nam or two, the two ribbons you get for being overseas, etc. It sounds better than it is.
Let’s not belittle her achievements until we know exactly what’s going on. That might be all she has. I know it doesn’t look good. But still, she is a veteran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah