CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like him? How about people like KK? She's just as evil as PF and she's been given an incentive to lie. She claims she left clues for LE. All she had to leave is the crime scene and the tooth.

JMO

She. Didn’t. Kill. KB.

Thanks to her deal, she was given an incentive to tell the truth. Lie, and her deal goes bye bye. This is absurdity.

Everything she has said, has been corroborated by evidence, to include witnesses accounts, surveillance footage, cell phone evidence, physical evidence, and PF’s idiotic words and actions.

PF is going down

She. Didn’t. Kill. KB.

Thanks to her deal, she was given an incentive to tell the truth. Lie, and her deal goes bye bye. This is absurdity.

Everything she has said, has been corroborated by evidence, to include witnesses accounts, surveillance footage, cell phone evidence, physical evidence, and PF’s idiotic words and actions.

PF is going down
Just realized for the first time what your spoiler button was. Lol!!! Luv that!!

She. Didn’t. Kill. KB.

PF is going down
Straight to hell, does not pass go, does not collect $200 :D

Thekt said earlier:

I am sure I am not alone loving all these bomb shells (evidence, facts) being presented one after another. We are getting closer and closer to justice for KB and family. These bomb shells have also seemed to help simmer down some of the posts that were rampant and ludicrous two or three days ago. I am referring to the ones that, in my opinion, seemed to be written with the purpose to cause discontent, and were lacking rationale. I am all for respectful discussion and obviously there will be differing of opinions, but what we experienced here on consecutive days this week seemed like a deliberate annoyance. While many of you highly engaged sleuths tactfully interacted, I kept looking for the STFU button (ok, my momma raised me better than that, the STHU button) but all I could find was the Like +Quote and Reply buttons!
MOO
This response followed:
BBM

We do our best with ole Rampant and Ludicrous.

Some days we lose our cool.

The truth has a cleansing effect though so other days we could be declared saints.

That may not be today.

People like him? How about people like KK? She's just as evil as PF and she's been given an incentive to lie. She claims she left clues for LE. All she had to leave is the crime scene and the tooth.

JMO

We have a crime scene.

We have a tooth.

We have proof that KK was in Idaho when the murder happened.

We have the burn pit pointed out by KK.

We have video corroborating KK's map of the crime cover-up.

We have the exact temporary storage spot for the body with DNA confirmed by Radar, the perfect cadaver dog.

We have much more coming from 60 or more witnesses.

We have reasonable people who are able to follow the case.

Thank God!

She. Didn’t. Kill. KB.

PF is going down
Yes, I'm pretty sure the jury can disapprove of KK's actions while not letting their feelings about her get in the way of looking closely at the evidence and coming to a reasonable decision.

They know they have a job to do and their job is not to decide which one of them is more despicable.

Imo

JMO

Mybelle, I’m genuinely curious to hear what your theory is. I believe yesterday you said you thought that KK killed KB and transported the body back to Idaho. Is that still your main theory? What is PFs involvement in your eyes?

None of the evidence shown so far in trial has shaken your belief even a little bit, so I’d like to hear why, if you don’t mind?

I’m totally with you on KK not being an innocent saint, obviously. But they also have quite a bit of evidence to back up her story. They aren’t just blindly accepting her words here

JMO
Oh, for pity’s sake, KK didn’t kill Kelsey.

Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over and over again?

We all agree KK is evil. Not in dispute.

But PF swung the bat.

KK made a sweet deal. Why can’t you deal with that, I wonder?

Yes, I'm pretty sure the jury can disapprove of KK's actions while not letting their feelings about her get in the way of looking closely at the evidence and coming to a reasonable decision.

They know they have a job to do and their job is not to decide which one of them is more despicable.

Imo
Exactly. He’s on trial for murder, while KK never will be. You have one shot at nailing the killer, and there’s no do-over after a not guilty verdict.

If you let him walk, merely because you hate her, you are doing it wrong.

Hate clouds judgement, and is an enemy of justice. Fortunately, based on the questions these jurors are asking, it appears they are focusing on the facts.

How in the work did cute lil KB get mixed up in the hell pit of inhumaity?

Well,

She was looking for a relationship...
She meets this handsome cowboy...

They say "Love is blind" but that's not the truth. Love has 20/20 vision (or better) most times. Its the infatuation stage thats blinding.

So... Cowboy isn't big on communicating. He throws out these cryptic messages instead...

(IE: he's a Gaslighting fk!), leaving her to try and 'guess' a lot.

What he means by this or that, how he feels, maybe he's upset because... He's pouting, was it because he doesn't think I care for him?

He was basically an empty vessal emotionally, and people who are well loved, kind and thoughful, romantic... often fill in the blanks with what they want to be true.

Once she had his child, she seemed to be "seeing better" and was beginning to step away.

But hope dies hard in the heart of kind lovely people, and also it can become addictive to keep trying for what you feel you deserve. (His love. She couldn't have known he didn't have any for anyone but himself).

Oh, for pity’s sake, KK didn’t kill Kelsey.

Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over and over again?

We all agree KK is evil. Not in dispute.

But PF swung the bat.

KK made a sweet deal. Why can’t you deal with that, I wonder?
BBM
The Svengali Effect

Answer me this,

You can acknowledge and obviously have quite distaste for KK but can't do the same for PF with all the evidence that has piled up against him.

Is it ignorance?

Is it trolling?

Perhaps both.

You show up, repeat this mumble jumble, then report people when they say anything to you.
I’ll take trolling for $100, Alex.

Unwarranted, unproductive, zero-added-value trolling.

Attachments

• 1C82C83A-32D4-4C47-ADBD-78B226FB569E.gif
    1C82C83A-32D4-4C47-ADBD-78B226FB569E.gif
    494.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Answer me this,

You can acknowledge and obviously have quite distaste for KK but can't do the same for PF with all the evidence that has piled up against him.

Is it ignorance?

Is it trolling?

Perhaps both.

You show up, repeat this mumble jumble, then report people when they say anything to you.
.........................................................................................................................................................................
GoJacks, there are many fine people who contribute here, offering their experience and sleuthing skills.

I just want to say a special thanks to you for giving days of your time to attend Kelsey's trial and offer a blow by blow of the case.

You have given colorful descriptions that showed us far more than any news organization.

We appreciate your passion and your considerable abilities.

I'm looking forward to the part you will play next week as we seek justice for Kelsey and as we celebrate the super job DA May and the prosecution are doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member