Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t false info by a guy hyping his podcast. i don’t even know who you’re talking about. I went to Auburn and my brother in law lives in Montgomery and was in Montgomery. A heavy police force was at that location in Montgomery last night for a reason. After that was posted it was released shortly after he was arrested. It seems some of y’all jumped the gun and wanted to call the news fake. Sometimes the people wanting info run off people with info.
Here’s the false info and the crappy podcast.

He was arrested last night at 12:30am eastern time or 11:30pm so ironically right when I posted.

Attachments

• D4D46B06-DF5C-42B6-B8D1-2438FB8EB197.png
    D4D46B06-DF5C-42B6-B8D1-2438FB8EB197.png
    252 KB · Views: 61
I’ve given out enough information already. I apologize that some can’t grasp that I’m talking about something different. Have you ever thought that the heavy police force in Montgomery being mentioned was due to people being leaned on for disclosing information? He was arrested when it was reported by multiple people Thursday around midnight. It didn’t happen at 5am. The 5am reports was old news. Y’all did hear others might be arrested correct?

I reported when I knew he was caught i
I’m not privilege to every detail of an active investigation. Believe what you want.

Huh? He was arrested in Florida. The single report from that random twitter user that he was arrested in Montgomery was incorrect

Attachments

• BF90DDE4-E9A7-4AB7-A006-DAF33E21C74E.png
    BF90DDE4-E9A7-4AB7-A006-DAF33E21C74E.png
    252 KB · Views: 45
I’ve given out enough information already. I apologize that some can’t grasp that I’m talking about something different. Have you ever thought that the heavy police force in Montgomery being mentioned was due to people being leaned on for disclosing information? He was arrested when it was reported by multiple people Thursday around midnight. It didn’t happen at 5am. The 5am reports was old news. Y’all did hear others might be arrested correct?

I reported when I knew he was caught i
I’m not privilege to every detail of an active investigation. Believe what you want.

Presumably your post is saying that your previous info was incorrect. That while Yazeed was captured in Florida and then extradited, another person related to the crime was arrested at the Town Suites. And that we have not yet heard about that 2nd person for unknown reasons.

Do you think this 2nd person is being protected?

He was captured at Town Suites in Montgomery. MOO

Last edited:
Those court officials in Florida talked to him like he was a kindergartner?!!! He kind of acted like one as well, I'm betting he doesn't want to call his family so they won't be concerned about him. More like he needs to get a message to someone back at home ... nefarious reason related to Aniah of course.

BBM....

I had that exact same thought.

They were very careful with him in court and got him a very good attorney even when he said he didn't want one. He's a savvy perp, trying to work the system but they made sure he got a fair extradition hearing.
I live in the Pensacola Beach area now, and it makes my skin crawl to think of him roaming around down here. So glad they caught him.

News 3’s spoke exclusively with the family of a 77-year-old man who investigators say Yazeed nearly beat to death and kidnapped just months before he is suspected of abducting Blanchard.

In February of this year, investigators with ALEA’s SBI arrested Yazeed and two others after a motorist reported an erratic driver to Macon County Sheriff’s Deputies. When Yazeed was pulled over, a 77-year-old man was found nearly beaten to death inside the vehicle after police say they robbed him at near a Montgomery hotel, almost beat him to death and kidnapped him. Yazeed and two others were charged with attempted murder, kidnapping, and robbery. Yazeed was able to make his $280,000 bond and was freed.

Shortly after Yazeed was outed as a suspect in Blanchard’s kidnapping, the family of the 77-year-old east Alabama victim released a statement to News 3. The family asked News 3 to keep their identity private and plan to reach out to Aniah’s family in the future to offer their support.

“We are hurting as we think of what the Blanchard family is going through, but we are hopeful Aniah will be found alive and well. It is hard to imagine how the State of Alabama could release someone this violent from prison only a few months after the attack on our family. We do know authorities that keep all of us safe are doing all they can to bring anyone who is involved with Aniah’s disappearance to justice. We are grateful for the men and women who are first responders.”
Family: Blanchard’s alleged abductor nearly killed our 77-year-old loved one

That's not an insignificant amount for a bond. I wonder if the judge thought he wouldn't be able to come up with the cash he needed to bond out.

You’re last two bulletin points would be a direct violation of our constitutional rights so unless you want the entire letter thrown out for being unconstitutional then I highly recommend not including those.

What happens in cases like these is that laws are changed and the result is often an over-correction with unintended consequences. Remember the "3-Strikes" law and how much damage it has done?
There does need to be some kind of serious action on this issue, but the changes need to be made with careful thought and due diligence.

And I'd hate to see this become politicized.

I think *because* he's been down this road before he knows exactly how to act...confused, disoriented, anxious.

His public defender seemed scared of him, quite frankly. It was awkward to watch from that angle, too.

The public defender was just there to make sure the extradition hearing was fair. He wasn't scared.....he was repulsed, but still had to do his job. He was called in on short notice, and will probably never see Yazeed again. He wasn't invested in the case at all, and probably wished he hadn't answered that phone call.

-Why did the person who saw her forced into the car against her will not call and report the incident immediately?

Its possible that they did report it immediately. The police may have received a call from somebody saying that they had just seen a man force a girl into a car against her will moments after the incident had taken place. The police could have had no idea who either the man or the girl was at that time and only after aniahs family called them to state she was missing the following morning would they put 2 and 2 together.

The witness may also just be his accomplice looking for a deal or even some low life looking for that 100k reward money who didn't really see a thing.

Last edited:
Its possible that they did report it immediately. The police may have received a call from somebody saying that they had just seen a man force a girl into a car against her will moments after the incident had taken place. The police could have had no idea who either the man or the girl was at that time.

The witness may also just be his accomplice looking for a deal. Both scenarios are possible and more.
I think it’s more likely the 2nd scenario. AB was reported missing the following morning so if someone had immediately called, LE would have figured out pretty quickly it was AB being abducted at the Chevron. Instead it was her parents who alerted authorities that she had last been at the Chevron because of the purchase she made. JMO but I don’t believe an eye witness came into play until after the POI’s pic was released. Had someone reported an eye witness abduction earlier on, LE most definitely would have released his pic much earlier, as in soon after her car was found with a significant amount of blood. JMHO

ETA:I think LE did know POI was in the store early on but for whatever reason they thought he left in the silver car. Someone much later led them to believe he actually did not. Moo

ETA:I think LE did know POI was in the store early on but for whatever reason they thought he left in the silver car. Someone much later led them to believe he actually did not. Moo

RSBM

Could be as simple as the silver car was seen driving away, no-one else had gone in the shop with Yazeed, so it was assumed that it was him driving away. Especially if there was only one person in the silver vehicle.

If the silver car's windows are tinted - as vehicle windows in sunny, hot areas usually are - it is probable that no-one could positively tell who was driving the silver car. imo

It may have taken many hours of trolling through multiple CCTV to find out where the silver car went, and it possibly wasn't where Yazeed (and his phone pings) went.

Last edited:
What happens in cases like these is that laws are changed and the result is often an over-correction with unintended consequences. Remember the "3-Strikes" law and how much damage it has done?
There does need to be some kind of serious action on this issue, but the changes need to be made with careful thought and due diligence.

And I'd hate to see this become politicized.
What damage has the 3 strikes law caused? You do the crime,you pay for the crime. Please tell me what the problem with that law is. I am dumbfounded by your statement.

Its possible that they did report it immediately. The police may have received a call from somebody saying that they had just seen a man force a girl into a car against her will moments after the incident had taken place. The police could have had no idea who either the man or the girl was at that time and only after aniahs family called them to state she was missing the following morning would they put 2 and 2 together.

The witness may also just be his accomplice looking for a deal or even some low life looking for that 100k reward money who didn't really see a thing.
I agree they may not have known,but it still should have been looked into. I don't think it was reported right away. This person could have saved her life,but for some reason choose not to.

No it does not state that. And the reason I believe no aid was rendered is because the witness was involved in the abduction. Look it is not a coincidence that two weeks after the abduction and within 24 hours there is an eyewitness, a suspect identified, and that suspect arrested in Florida based off a tip. All of those events occurred That rapidly because law enforcement has the other party involved. It is my belief The plan for the abduction was for profit and I Y crossed the line. So whoever was with him and a part of that abduction turned him over. All JMO

Surely they have surveillance footage of what the eye witness is describing outside of the chevron station?
Unless it happened in a blind spot at the chevron (I keep imagining her car parked at a pump which there would be no blind spots but nobody said she got fuel so that makes it all the more likely of a blind spot possible)

Last edited:
No it does not state that. And the reason I believe no aid was rendered is because the witness was involved in the abduction. Look it is not a coincidence that two weeks after the abduction and within 24 hours there is an eyewitness, a suspect identified, and that suspect arrested in Florida based off a tip. All of those events occurred That rapidly because law enforcement has the other party involved. It is my belief The plan for the abduction was for profit and I Y crossed the line. So whoever was with him and a part of that abduction turned him over. All JMO

Oop I think you're probably 100% right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member