Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 #2

I agree- they never had evidence strong enough but always pretended (lied?) that they did... LE botched this so bad I wish they would have been patient and calm... waiting for what they needed instead of this.. if he is responsible I fear there will not be justice for Rebecca and if he’s innocent they did quite the job of ruining his life...
Hopefully they’ve learned from this failure of an investigation.. MOO

Agree! Plus, they didn't even start investigating until the third day.

About more then 2 passports,I do think it had several reasons why he had them. He explained he needed them,in case one was taken (he mentioned a country where, there is a lot of corruption) he could leave it behind and made a quick get away and travel another passport he had with him.I do think due to his connections (diplomats/ministers) at that time (mid 80/90's) it was common to have/ travel with more then 1 passport.

About Rebecca,I still wonder..she wanted to buy photo frames for her sleeping room and was about to switch schools,so imo I do not think she disappeared on her own account.Maybe it could be some one who lured her in to something,with false promises of photo shoots or something like that.
It is strange that her cellphone logged in at her sisters house around 8.42 AM.

I have always had the theory that Rebecca did not leave the home that morning but instead went to another part of it like the attic or a little used room and waited until everyone had left for the day. Then she left to meet Max, and was seen by the lady waiting for the bus.
My common sense tells me she met with harm from him but my eternal optimism says to believe she is alive and happy somewhere until proven otherwise.
I think LE locked into a scenario early on that BIL killed her and wasted precious early days pursuing that theory to the exclusion of all else. Now, they have nothing.

MISSING REBECCA REUSCH FROM BERLIN: "THE TRAIL OF THE PERPETRATORS"
MDR BROADCAST "THE TRAIL OF THE PERPETRATORS: WHERE IS REBECCA?" ABOUT THE MISSING PERSON CASE REBECCA REUSCH

Berlin - The criminal case of the missing Rebecca Reusch from Berlin-Neukölln remains puzzling. Since February 18, 2019 missing from the schoolgirl every trace. Where is Becci, as she is affectionately known by her family? Wednesday night's MDR series "The Trail of the Perpetrators" chronicles the last nine months from the perspective of the police and Rebecca's desperate parents. A chronology of disappearance .

4e6245f4aae606a27532.jpg

Since February 18, Rebecca has disappeared. (Montage)
With archive images, re-enacted scenes and interview with victims and investigators, the program tells the most spectacular case of recent German criminal history, which dominated the headlines for months.

At the beginning, three days after Rebecca's disappearance, stood the photo of a girl who, as the youngest of two sisters, grew up well protected in a down-to-earth artisan family in contemplative Berlin-Rudow. A photo of a girl with dreams and goals that has branded herself in the national memory. And yet: Becci remains missing.

"Not knowing what happened is the worst," Rebecca's mother Brigitte struggles with tears. A state of emergency in continuous loop, the family Reusch on a tensile test. The police continue to be a mystery.

"A very social, fun-loving, humorous, in between little spinner, such a normal teenager, but also very loving to all of us," Brigitte Reusch describes her sunshine. Inconceivable for the family, the investigators suspect that Becci's brother-in-law Florian could have something to do with the disappearance of the teenager.

He's a very big mistake, he's been in our family for eight years, we're very close, he used to live right here with us, he's like a son, he's loving, very quiet like my husband, hardworking, very loyal, a great dad and husband, "Mother Brigitte said about the brother-in-law's first arrest . On March 4, the handcuffs clicked again. The brother-in-law was silent.

It raises questions as to why Florian Reusch left the house in Britz on 18 February 2019 at 10 am in the morning with the family car - although the cook did not come home until Monday morning at 5.45 am from a late Christmas party.

He also could not sleep immediately and was still active on the Internet, as investigators find out later. At the time, Rebecca is spending the night in the same family home on the couch. In the evening, the sisters still watch TV before Rebecca goes to sleep at 23 o'clock. What was so urgent that the brother-in-law left the house so early and headed for Poland ? A ride that should repeat itself the following day. Did Florian in the Storkow area make Rebecca's body disappear? Or did he visit relatives there?

Later there is talk of illegal business, of drugs. Family Reusch believes him , holds together and shrouds in silence. "We do not want to say more about that," says father Bernd.[ ]

Vermisste Rebecca Reusch aus Berlin: "Die Spur der Täter"

Agree, translation is making a mistake!
Yes, Google produces some funny translations :)

There is a thread here somewhere about a poor young girl found dead in Germany, who had "lückenloses Gebiss" which was interpreted as "false teeth", which lead to a speculation about her having her teeth removed by an evil circle of dentists as a punishment :)

(Sorry for being OT)

BRANDENBURG POLICE MUST DELETE DATA FROM LICENSE PLATE COLLECTION

Frankfurt (Oder) - After a long discussion about the controversial registration of license plates, the Brandenburg police must now delete some data from number plates.

This picture shows exactly the traffic monitoring system, which according to the public prosecutor recorded the license plate of the raspberry-red twingo on February 18 and 19.
This picture shows exactly the traffic monitoring system, which according to the public prosecutor recorded the license plate of the raspberry-red twingo on February 18 and 19.
The public prosecutor's office in Frankfurt (Oder) issued a corresponding order for the first time on Monday.

"We have completed an investigation and, according to the law, unnecessary data must be deleted," said her spokesman Helmut Lange on Tuesday. "We take a critical look at which data we still need and which we don't."

According to the public prosecutor's office, the procedure is an investigation that began in 2017 and involved the theft of boat engines. The trial is now coming to court. 30 offenses against six accused are accused.

How much data the police must now delete remained open. Previously, the one that appeared in Potsdam......

Erinnerungen an Rebecca werden wach: Polizei muss Daten erfasster Nummernschilder löschen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back