Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe there are 2 Habib cases now and that might be what is resulting in confusion.

There is the one that looks like it MIGHT be a DUI and then the most recent Halloween Habib arrest for some kind of drug offence near a school.

Wonder if Atty H. was a longstanding drinking buddy of Atty BM or Atty KM and that is how FD met them?

There has to be some connection amongst these people, other than the obvious substance abuse issues. Maybe it was at a local AA or NA meeting or divorce support group?

MOO
I’m referring to this:
HABIB MICHAEL J 1986 New Haven GA 23 Pre-Trial 12/02/2019 10:00 AM
Docket.gif
N23N-CR19-0223214-S

Not these:
Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
21a-279(b) NONSTDNT-DRGS NEAR SCH/DAY CR A Misdemeanor 1 10/31/2019
21a-277(b(2A* *** INTNT SEL/DSPNS NO NRC/HAL U Felony

I have been looking weekly for a default judgment and my hope is to wake up one day and see it as IMO it is LONG overdue.

This wish for a default judgment, however, is balanced by wanting to see how the Court resolves the situation with MT deposition and Atty Bowman's overuse IMO of the word [REDACTED] in his last motions and any information on the 'Greek Benefactor' and how FD maintains multiple five figure credit card balances and keeps them current. IMO the 'financial sorcery' is impressive and perhaps this should be FD next enterprise, teaching how to game the credit card companies with no documented income for over a year and a half and no filed taxes.

MOO

No, Judge Nobel did not say that, but it was inferred. I only used the word in my context to make it easier to understand why Nobel ruled against NP being deposed.

I have No Doubt that FD will NOT provide the documents required to determine where the money is coming from to pay everyone in Pattisville.

Weinstein Knows this all too well.

I can only hope that Dr. GF will receive a Default Judgement, but with the track record in this case, I think it will be continued and continued, well into 2020 giving FD all the chances in the world.

IMO.

I have been looking weekly for a default judgment and my hope is to wake up one day and see it as IMO it is LONG overdue.

This wish for a default judgment, however, is balanced by wanting to see how the Court resolves the situation with MT deposition and Atty Bowman's overuse IMO of the word [REDACTED] in his last motions and any information on the 'Greek Benefactor' and how FD maintains multiple five figure credit card balances and keeps them current. IMO the 'financial sorcery' is impressive and perhaps this should be FD next enterprise, teaching how to game the credit card companies with no documented income for over a year and a half and no filed taxes.

MOO

Could be that FD is still using his "missing wife" and her family's wealth as part of his credit applications. I certainly wouldn't put it past him.

Could be that FD is still using his "missing wife" and her family's wealth as part of his credit applications. I certainly wouldn't put it past him.

I believe that FD is still using JFD’s family wealth to score his credit rating. MOO
Could it be that Jennifer’s signature is being forged, and the banks and creditors are aware that they were not legally divorced and he still has access to her financial affairs ? IMOO
I hope the PI is doing some great investigative reporting to officials. MOO

Watching the Berreth case play out in CO has me really scratching my head wondering what MT, Mama A and Atty Bowman might be thinking about regarding their legal strategy and working the State (or not).

Is the Atty Bowman/Mama A plan to simply stay quiet and let the State play out their case? Based on what we have seen thus far with AW1 and AW2 this sadly seems like MT is simply being led to slaughter/many years in prison IMO. But maybe this is her only 'play' given what she has done and can't talk about? IDK.

Does this Atty Bowman/Mama A 'plan' involve no speaking from MT and zero assistance provided to the State? Playing this plan out over in the Berreth case perhaps would have resulted in 'life in prison with no possibility of parole' for Patrick Frazee's Mistress KK vs. her as yet unknown sentence which isn't believed to exceed 3 years and might even get her probation only.

I do wonder what Atty Bowman/Mama A could be thinking about and I hope its not the old fashioned antiquated thinking about "no body, no crime" nonsense! Those days of this theory being valid are done and dusted even in a legal backwater like CT.

Its really a toss up in my mind as to who is the more morally bankrupt mistress, MT or KK but on the surface it seems that the self preservation instinct along with basic intelligence might have propelled KK into making the deal of a lifetime with the State of CO for her testimony. I'm not sure MT has either of these characteristics and perhaps she is simply resigned to spending 10+ years in prison on the current charges plus whatever charges are stacked again her in the future? IDK. Perhaps she figures no more charges are coming and that 10 years or so in prison is better than the life sentence which would result if she started talking? IDK.

The issue though that has me scratching my head is that Patrick Frazee's Mistress also lied multiple times to the FBI and LE but she eventually was smart enough to see a way to own up to what she had seen and done. Its surprising that we haven't seen this same thing happen with MT as it doesn't appear she is cooperating with the State (yes this is speculation).

BUT, the question I have also is whether MT simply cannot do what KK did to get the excellent life saving deal because their situations are perhaps totally different? KK truly appears to have been an accessory to her BF but I wonder if this option isn't open to MT because perhaps MT was instead front and centre and present at every step of the crime including the planning and now LE has the physical evidence and possible witnesses to prove it and so there is no reason to offer up a life saving deal?

Was MT with FD at 80 MS doing much much more other than simply sweeping up and cleaning the EE truck? FD worked hard to make sure that MT was implicated almost equally and so what if he sent her off to dispose of remains? What if this is the reason that MT is unable to speak? What else could explain the MT silence other than that her speech will simply serve to sink her faster than she is already sinking in terms of additional charges and possibly even murder/manslaughter/kidnapping? Perhaps the calculus of Atty Bowman is that MT is looking at life in prison based on what she actually did do and so there is zero benefit to her speaking ever and that her best shot is simply a jury trial on current and future charges?

IDK. I'm not sure there is a jury anywhere in the US that after hearing about the MT history with FD and JF that wouldn't just unanimously vote to put her in prison for life and toss the key if she was part of every step and stage of the crime of murdering JF. Its baffling to me that Atty Bowman isn't giving much weight to the fundamental feelings of potential jurors when hearing the entirety of the MT story and how this might impact their decision. I guess if I were MT the last person I'd want to decide my fate would be a bunch of CT jurors but perhaps that is better than having a bench trial, again IDK but Atty Bowman wants a jury trial.

We have seen Atty Bowman resort to bush league tactics in Civil Court to keep MT from simply being deposed. The irony of these tactics in my mind is that they simply serve to make MT look [REDACTED] guilty in a way that far surpasses being an accessory or someone holding a garbage bag for FD while cleaning at 80MS or lying to LE and not admitting to taking FD to the car wash until photos are shown from CCTV IMO.

The longer this plays out with no MT deposition in Civil Court and ongoing discovery moving forward with the existing charges, it seems almost inevitable that charges will be stacked and stacked until there is nothing to happen other than a jury trial. Even if the current cases headed to jury trial, MT is looking at 10+ years in prison if convicted and then add on more time with any future charges if she is convicted. For some reason I wonder if Atty Bowman is rolling the dice that the State cannot make its case and is willing to send MT to prison for a very long time based on his bet and thought/feeling that a jury trial is the best option for MT?

Right now with the little info we have and more charges inevitable in the future it seems like MT is totally [REDACTED].

MOO

Watching the Berreth case play out in CO has me really scratching my head wondering what MT, Mama A and Atty Bowman might be thinking about regarding their legal strategy and working the State (or not).

Is the Atty Bowman/Mama A plan to simply stay quiet and let the State play out their case? Based on what we have seen thus far with AW1 and AW2 this sadly seems like MT is simply being led to slaughter/many years in prison IMO. But maybe this is her only 'play' given what she has done and can't talk about? IDK.

Does this Atty Bowman/Mama A 'plan' involve no speaking from MT and zero assistance provided to the State? Playing this plan out over in the Berreth case perhaps would have resulted in 'life in prison with no possibility of parole' for Patrick Frazee's Mistress KK vs. her as yet unknown sentence which isn't believed to exceed 3 years and might even get her probation only.

I do wonder what Atty Bowman/Mama A could be thinking about and I hope its not the old fashioned antiquated thinking about "no body, no crime" nonsense! Those days of this theory being valid are done and dusted even in a legal backwater like CT.

Its really a toss up in my mind as to who is the more morally bankrupt mistress, MT or KK but on the surface it seems that the self preservation instinct along with basic intelligence might have propelled KK into making the deal of a lifetime with the State of CO for her testimony. I'm not sure MT has either of these characteristics and perhaps she is simply resigned to spending 10+ years in prison on the current charges plus whatever charges are stacked again her in the future? IDK. Perhaps she figures no more charges are coming and that 10 years or so in prison is better than the life sentence which would result if she started talking? IDK.

The issue though that has me scratching my head is that Patrick Frazee's Mistress also lied multiple times to the FBI and LE but she eventually was smart enough to see a way to own up to what she had seen and done. Its surprising that we haven't seen this same thing happen with MT as it doesn't appear she is cooperating with the State (yes this is speculation).

BUT, the question I have also is whether MT simply cannot do what KK did to get the excellent life saving deal because their situations are perhaps totally different? KK truly appears to have been an accessory to her BF but I wonder if this option isn't open to MT because perhaps MT was instead front and centre and present at every step of the crime including the planning and now LE has the physical evidence and possible witnesses to prove it and so there is no reason to offer up a life saving deal?

Was MT with FD at 80 MS doing much much more other than simply sweeping up and cleaning the EE truck? FD worked hard to make sure that MT was implicated almost equally and so what if he sent her off to dispose of remains? What if this is the reason that MT is unable to speak? What else could explain the MT silence other than that her speech will simply serve to sink her faster than she is already sinking in terms of additional charges and possibly even murder/manslaughter/kidnapping? Perhaps the calculus of Atty Bowman is that MT is looking at life in prison based on what she actually did do and so there is zero benefit to her speaking ever and that her best shot is simply a jury trial on current and future charges?

IDK. I'm not sure there is a jury anywhere in the US that after hearing about the MT history with FD and JF that wouldn't just unanimously vote to put her in prison for life and toss the key if she was part of every step and stage of the crime of murdering JF. Its baffling to me that Atty Bowman isn't giving much weight to the fundamental feelings of potential jurors when hearing the entirety of the MT story and how this might impact their decision. I guess if I were MT the last person I'd want to decide my fate would be a bunch of CT jurors but perhaps that is better than having a bench trial, again IDK but Atty Bowman wants a jury trial.

We have seen Atty Bowman resort to bush league tactics in Civil Court to keep MT from simply being deposed. The irony of these tactics in my mind is that they simply serve to make MT look [REDACTED] guilty in a way that far surpasses being an accessory or someone holding a garbage bag for FD while cleaning at 80MS or lying to LE and not admitting to taking FD to the car wash until photos are shown from CCTV IMO.

The longer this plays out with no MT deposition in Civil Court and ongoing discovery moving forward with the existing charges, it seems almost inevitable that charges will be stacked and stacked until there is nothing to happen other than a jury trial.
Even if the current cases headed to jury trial, MT is looking at 10+ years in prison if convicted and then add on more time with any future charges if she is convicted. For some reason I wonder if Atty Bowman is rolling the dice that the State cannot make its case and is willing to send MT to prison for a very long time based on his bet and thought/feeling that a jury trial is the best option for MT?

Right now with the little info we have and more charges inevitable in the future it seems like MT is totally [REDACTED].

MOO
bbm. BINGO. Watching as KB/Kelsey Berreth's trial has been playing out the past few days, it seems that, while there are some major similarities between the cases, MT has not spoken up against FD to save her own butt - BECAUSE SHE CAN'T. It is appearing all the more that she's an equal accomplice. There's no other explanation for her remaining quiet.

That LE is also quiet makes me think they have evidence of exactly this. If MT was there in the garage with FD, helped to plan and accomplish and cover up the plan - there's not much she can say to save many years off her own jail terms.

The KB case is very encouraging. All the evidence - without a body - is so compelling. Frazee is toast, and it seems more and more that MT AND FD are, too.

I think what is so compelling about following the Berreth case is that the Prosecution knew they had issues with tricky star witness in the accused mistress KK but they meticulously crafted her narrative and then masterfully moved on to bolster the testimony of the tricky witness with additional solid testimony from other witnesses to give the jury some comfort in believing the testimony of the tricky witness. The professionals surrounding the case from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the FBI along with the local LE has been stunning to watch as the case was treated as a missing case and no foul play was initially assumed. So, once the case was no longer a missing case LE had to switch gears quickly and work hard to make up for lost time and possibly

I think many have questioned whether there was any creditability to be found in MT as a potential witness against FD? The answer is probably not directly but as a witness against FD she might have value if supported by other witness accounts, forensic evidence and CCTV. My guess is that the State thought they had a 'slam dunk' witness in the early days before they realised she lied for over 2 months. But it looks like the State continues to work the case and putting together the narrative of what happened to JF. So, it seems like with each passing day and more and more evidence is put into the puzzle that the value of MT as a witness diminishes. Whether her value diminishes as a witness to zero will be interesting to see over time as the public obtains more information. But simply looking at the body language of Atty Bowman, Mama A and MT, it appears that MT might just be a dead person walking with few options.

I do hope CT LE is on top of making sure that FD and MT are in compliance with the no contact order as they both live near to each other (MT in Avon and FD in Farmington) and it seems hard to believe they wouldn't run into each other at some point.

So many questions still remain in terms of MT 'rug business', FD vehicles from Greece possibly containing contraband, Sorting out the Civil Cases and understanding how FD is managing to support himself with no income, FD ongoing personal asset sales via social media and whether CT LE did in fact inspect the vehicles and whether the cadaver dogs have been returned to any areas previously searched and whether Atty. P. will be allowed to participate in any way with the FD defense if he is punished for his role in the falsified affidavit in the Jones case.

MOO

You all know the saying "A watched pot never boils"
Fact is, a watched pot will eventually boil but standing there watching for it is excruciatingly painful.

I am confident there will be Justice for Jennifer. Stay confident folks....it will boil....eventually.
IMO

I think what is so compelling about following the Berreth case is that the Prosecution knew they had issues with tricky star witness in the accused mistress KK but they meticulously crafted her narrative and then masterfully moved on to bolster the testimony of the tricky witness with additional solid testimony from other witnesses to give the jury some comfort in believing the testimony of the tricky witness. The professionals surrounding the case from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the FBI along with the local LE has been stunning to watch as the case was treated as a missing case and no foul play was initially assumed. So, once the case was no longer a missing case LE had to switch gears quickly and work hard to make up for lost time and possibly

I think many have questioned whether there was any creditability to be found in MT as a potential witness against FD? The answer is probably not directly but as a witness against FD she might have value if supported by other witness accounts, forensic evidence and CCTV. My guess is that the State thought they had a 'slam dunk' witness in the early days before they realised she lied for over 2 months. But it looks like the State continues to work the case and putting together the narrative of what happened to JF. So, it seems like with each passing day and more and more evidence is put into the puzzle that the value of MT as a witness diminishes. Whether her value diminishes as a witness to zero will be interesting to see over time as the public obtains more information. But simply looking at the body language of Atty Bowman, Mama A and MT, it appears that MT might just be a dead person walking with few options.

I do hope CT LE is on top of making sure that FD and MT are in compliance with the no contact order as they both live near to each other (MT in Avon and FD in Farmington) and it seems hard to believe they wouldn't run into each other at some point.

So many questions still remain in terms of MT 'rug business', FD vehicles from Greece possibly containing contraband, Sorting out the Civil Cases and understanding how FD is managing to support himself with no income, FD ongoing personal asset sales via social media and whether CT LE did in fact inspect the vehicles and whether the cadaver dogs have been returned to any areas previously searched and whether Atty. P. will be allowed to participate in any way with the FD defense if he is punished for his role in the falsified affidavit in the Jones case.

MOO

Agreed. It looked to be that way for MT anyway, but the Berreth case is bringing into sharp focus how this could be a distinct reality. If KK can get a deal for her level of involvement, Lord, almost anyone can.

MT hasn’t got much to offer in terms of a deal, because not only has FD left behind a plethora of evidence, but there are lots of arrows dancing over her head, pointing her way and not much to refute that.

MOO

IMO, a likely possible explanation is that he sold narcotics or hallucinogens to a minor, so the purpose of the seal is likely to hide the minor's identity.

ETR: Deleted the last options, as it says in the document that the arrest was for a "sale or possession with intent to sell by a non drug-dependent person"

And why would a professional person be supplying narcotics. They needs extra money on the side to pay for their habit/s?

Maybe. But why would a professional MAN be supplying narcotics to a MINOR when surely he is ‘safer’ selling to adults. Why does he spend his spare time hanging outside a school?

Too close a fit with the smoke that other players in this case are giving off, IMO.

I’m seeing more fires, I’m hearing more alarm bells.

...other differences in MT and KK charges-
Can't help but wonder how much KK's family
and her upbringing influenced her behavior
in turning on PF. She was a small town farm
girl, supposedly from a well known old farming family. Most old farmers I've known were salt
of the earth,, church on Sundays, do the right
thing kind of people. Even though KK seemed
a little errant in her ways (modern times ?) and
a bit risque in her lifestyle, she still came from decent stock, as we used to say.
Did KK's family put the wrath of God and Family into her brain to coerce her into telling the truth and also to save her hide?
We didn't see or hear anything of her mother,
was she a runaway mother? Was KK from a
'broken' home?
MT on the other hand has a mother that we know has had problems in the past in 'doing the right thing' and performing honestly in her
business. How much had MommaA influenced
her daughter to fight the charges and hold all
information close to the vest. In other words
what they don't know won't hurt them as in
LE. And since MommaA is by MT's side through this debacle, I suspect her values are
the guiding force here, along w/ Papa's money.
Plus MT and MommaA having lived in the land
of corruption, Miami/South Fl., it's the norm
there to skirt the law. You know, everybody's doin it.
Also another difference in the 2 cases and I hate to bring this up but I must- is that FBI
was heavily involved in the investigative parts
of the PF case. FBI found the TOOTH!!
FBI went after KK when she was partying in Vegas. So apparently local LE and CBI "invited" FBI to come assist. And assist they did. Just seems to me they were there throughout.
I've read that in some legal jurisdictions there
is a lot of jealousy and petty feelings about
allowing/inviting FBI to come in as local LE
often feels it makes them look deficient and that they can't handle their own investigations.
We saw lots of this locally during the Pulse
investigation. There were awkward moments
behind the scenes between local LE and FBI.

Did the new incoming Ct. State Police head have a problem inviting FBI to actively participate? Why haven't we see more assistance from FBI? I'd like to hear more about this and hope we do in the future.
This has been a very expensive investigation
and I'm not sure who Ct. LE answers to as far
as justifying the expenses and/or not having
any murder charges yet to show for it.
I think these are fair questions for Ct. State Police to answer.

...other differences in MT and KK charges-
Can't help but wonder how much KK's family
and her upbringing influenced her behavior
in turning on PF. She was a small town farm
girl, supposedly from a well known old farming family. Most old farmers I've known were salt
of the earth,, church on Sundays, do the right
thing kind of people. Even though KK seemed
a little errant in her ways (modern times ?) and
a bit risque in her lifestyle, she still came from decent stock, as we used to say.
Did KK's family put the wrath of God and Family into her brain to coerce her into telling the truth and also to save her hide?
We didn't see or hear anything of her mother,
was she a runaway mother? Was KK from a
'broken' home?
MT on the other hand has a mother that we know has had problems in the past in 'doing the right thing' and performing honestly in her
business. How much had MommaA influenced
her daughter to fight the charges and hold all
information close to the vest. In other words
what they don't know won't hurt them as in
LE. And since MommaA is by MT's side through this debacle, I suspect her values are
the guiding force here, along w/ Papa's money.
Plus MT and MommaA having lived in the land
of corruption, Miami/South Fl., it's the norm
there to skirt the law. You know, everybody's doin it.
Also another difference in the 2 cases and I hate to bring this up but I must- is that FBI
was heavily involved in the investigative parts
of the PF case. FBI found the TOOTH!!
FBI went after KK when she was partying in Vegas. So apparently local LE and CBI "invited" FBI to come assist. And assist they did. Just seems to me they were there throughout.
often feels it makes them look deficient and that they can't handle their own investigations.

Did the new incoming Ct. State Police head have a problem inviting FBI to actively participate? Why haven't we see more assistance from FBI? I'd like to hear more about this and hope we do in the future.

Mama A - primary influencer, agreed. And what a role model.

FBI - I had understood that the crime/criminal crossing state lines was the reason for bringing in the big boys and girls. And it seems likely this pair have crossed a few. I didn’t realise there was so much choice involved on the part of local LE.

Well, even more kudos to the local cops in CO, because working with the FBI is already reflecting well on them.

MOO

How the FBI Works
Crimes that specifically fall under FBI jurisdiction include those in which the criminal crossed state lines, violations of federal controlled substance laws, and other violations of federal laws.

I don't know if there are exceptions, but my understanding has always been that state lines need to be crossed for FBI assistance. I don't know the reputation of CT State Police, but in NYS, State Police are very highly regarded. I would be very comfortable with them to handle anything. Dr. Baden worked for them at one time. Does anybody have a feel for the reputation of CT State Police?

How the FBI Works
Crimes that specifically fall under FBI jurisdiction include those in which the criminal crossed state lines, violations of federal controlled substance laws, and other violations of federal laws.

I don't know if there are exceptions, but my understanding has always been that state lines need to be crossed for FBI assistance. I don't know the reputation of CT State Police, but in NYS, State Police are very highly regarded. I would be very comfortable with them to handle anything. Dr. Baden worked for them at one time. Does anybody have a feel for the reputation of CT State Police?

Can't the local authorities request FBI assistance on cases, especially in areas where the local LE may benefit from the resources of the FBI?

Can't the local authorities request FBI assistance on cases, especially in areas where the local LE may benefit from the resources of the FBI?
Possibly. But FBI usually assist in Federal crimes, terrorism, civil rights violations, kidnapping, crossing state lines. Local LE may consult with FBI and especially if FBI has resources that local LE does not have access to. They will not take over an investigation fully, IMO. Again, I would like to know the reputation of CT State Police. NYS Troopers are very highly regarded and I would trust them with anything. Including asking FBI for any additional resources. IMO.

Possibly. But FBI usually assist in Federal crimes, terrorism, civil rights violations, kidnapping, crossing state lines. Local LE may consult with FBI and especially if FBI has resources that local LE does not have access to. They will not take over an investigation fully, IMO. Again, I would like to know the reputation of CT State Police. NYS Troopers are very highly regarded and I would trust them with anything. Including asking FBI for any additional resources. IMO.

I don't know anything about the reputation of the CT State Police, but it appears they invited the FBI in early for part of the investigation, at least from the pictures shown in the media. I did find this on the question and answer page for the FBI:

State and local law enforcement agencies are not subordinate to the FBI, and the FBI does not supervise or take over their investigations. Instead, the investigative resources of the FBI and state and local agencies are often pooled in a common effort to investigate and solve the cases.
Frequently Asked Questions — FBI
www.fbi.gov/about/faqs

Guess we'll both wait for someone in CT or someone "in the know" to answer the question about CT State Police. :)

we've seen on other cases here and heard from
knowledgeable people that local LE usually
"invites" or requests FBI assistance. I suppose that would be in cases of non-federal infractions.
I also seen cases here where small town LE
gladly requests FBI assistance in all phases of the investigation.
I suppose there are situations and depending on the personality of head local LE that they do not want FBI to come in and take over (in their eyes). I guess power plays happen even in investigations. Like Who's in Charge? Who calls the shots? Who gives press conference?

You all know the saying "A watched pot never boils"
Fact is, a watched pot will eventually boil but standing there watching for it is excruciatingly painful.

I am confident there will be Justice for Jennifer. Stay confident folks....it will boil....eventually.
IMO

Thank you for this. I do grow weary sometimes that Dulos will get by with this. I know he's guilty but it's because it's taking so long for the murder charge. This is encouraging.

I'm so happy to finally be caught up on Jennifer's case. I've been spending most of my free time over at Kelsey's thread. Her case is coming along unbelievably magnificently. I'm hoping and praying that Jennifer's will be the same when those charges are finally made.
A huge thank you to every one of you that have kept this thread going and all the hard work and research you've put into it. I truly appreciate you!
Justice for Jennifer!

I believe that FD is still using JFD’s family wealth to score his credit rating. MOO
Could it be that Jennifer’s signature is being forged, and the banks and creditors are aware that they were not legally divorced and he still has access to her financial affairs ? IMOO
I hope the PI is doing some great investigative reporting to officials. MOO

If he had high limits before and he’s making the payments (maybe with cash advances), the credit-card companies likely wouldn’t be concerned or even know about any of it, would they? No idea really. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea