CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
KK is a case study unto her own. Sacrificing and abandoning probably decent relationships for the allure of the cowboy who keeps coming back. Sad, sad, needy validation, and then to boot, he's likely distant and abusive 2 seconds after each teenagery reunion. Her messed up feelings for him scream low self esteem, high drama, locked into a sick mutual dependency, each reaching out and pulling the other back in. As others have pointed out, it's no small thing she left her actual family to go clean up after the cowboy decimated his. My heart weeps for Kelsey, who didn't know the depths of the evil around her, trying only to build a family around her baby.

As for KK, I peg her for a jailhouse lover, MOO she'll be among the first, once her sentence is over, to reconnect with PF, for "closure" she'll tell herself.

The facts that she drove to Colorado contemplating murder, that she drove to Colorado to clean up his mess, the fact that she SAW WHAT HE WAS CAPABLE OF and didn't go straight to LE without stepping a foot inside that townhouse tells me she's in deep with this sorry exhibit of humanity. Star crossed lovers. She's going to feel bad for turning on him. So. Very. Misguided. Never any thought to protect KB or the baby. She said it somewhere, he was her best friend. What pray tell is her criteria? Walking upright? He tangled up her marriage, he threatened to kill her dog. Abortion, abuse, adultery. Some friend. PF is masterful at one thing. We know he believes he's the center of his universe. But somehow he convinced KK that he's the center of her universe. If she could bring him Sonic, in prison, without anyone knowing, I think she would. I'd hate to see her definition of love.

We can only hope, under all that deadly immaturity, she has some kind of a conscience. Somebody's GOT to feel bad about this. We know it won't be PF. He's only mad he had to take matters into his own hands.

I hope the rest of us, remotely connected, can respond in the face of the worst of humanity with the best of it. Random acts of kindness for Kelsey. Maybe bring some sweet potatoes to someone in need. There's a little girl out there who needs to know that, while there are very bad people out there, the world can be a good place filled with good people who care.

MOO MOO MOO

Well said.

And if Radar could channel his thoughts on such, he's howling in despair that the Kenny-Lee raised a dog that was given to her by him. A dog that the family loved, they shared their secrets with while growing up as children do (what manipulation, that perhaps KK hugged the dog thinking of PF).... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr says Radar.

I think he is such a nut job, his mouth blabbered on and on all the time. The comments were just that, babbling until they became much more than that. A psychopath/narc can be pretty good at making even the most horrible uttering comments sound mundane, just a part of their 'odd' personality to most.
Thats incredibly accurate. I take it you've crossed paths with some of these goblins...

Wouldn't it be a bombshell if the defenses witness is Patrick.
He says that it was all KK's idea to kill Kelsey, he knew that KK was pg and wanted her to keep the baby, she did put the drugs in the coffee KB just didn't drink it, KK knew KB was dead and she would clean up the crime scene.
What in the hell would happen if he did that, knows his goose is cooked and will try and bring KK down with him.
That would be a hell of a crack. Wishful thinking.

Moore said he could only hear what Frazee was saying — not what the person on the other line was saying. He said they were discussing horses.

“If I get arrested — because they’ve taken my phone — I’m going to have my friend here call you and it will be from this phone number so come and get these horses,” Frazee said over the phone, according to Moore.
This part of Moore's testimony just jumped out. We know Taking care of horses,or looking at horses was code between KK,and PF for murder. Is this where more conspiracy/Solicitation charges come in? So PF had other horses, um (Hits) to take out. Kelsey's meddling mom,and brother perhaps. They sure we're putting major kinks in his master plan.
MOO.

Last edited:
I don't know about low IQ, some say pf is intelligent. o_O Maybe he is... just 'Differently IQ'd' But he does seem to have deficits in the area of Executive Functioning.

kk is an RN so if she has any learning disabilities I would think they would have been diagnosed by now.

Intelligent with NO common sense! I had a great uncle who was a doctor and was like that. He was the most bazaar man I had every met up until now. He retained information like no other, but to put that information to logical use........never happened.

SABBM:

This prosecution has been beautifully orchestrated.

Dan May is a Maestro.

PF's trial is his Magnum Opus.

This case will be his crowning achievement.

The final note will be sung in perfect unison by the jury: "GUILTY."

It's a good thing I'm not attending this trial, because no Decorum Order on the planet would stop me from rising to my feet to give DA May & Co. a loud, protracted standing ovation after the verdict.

JMO.

Hey, I'll help post bail....go for it...for the team....please. :):cool::)

That is such a long time to wait for the next jaw dropping moments.:(:(:(
Guess we'll have to catch up on all our chores in the next few days, to be able to be glued to WS.
My dog will get so many walks over those days, to make up for the previous missed times, when her owner was glued to the screen.
She was probably planning her escape, to find a better home.

With all of the evidence he knew was coming, I still cannot figure out why he did not just plead guilty vs. having all of this come out.

Christopher Watts/Jodi Arias mixture?

Is he doing this trial and testimony just to shame KK for turning him in, and having his defense rake some folks across the coals with unknown information when the defense gets up for their turn? That's what is a conundrum for me. I am leaning that he has something on someone that he wants to punish them with that is still living.

SMH, I just cannot for the life of me figure out why he didn't want to hide all of this, to let his good friends shame him worldwide without having some type of revenge (In his mind)

SMH and *scratching my head* as luckily I guess, I cannot get into his head.

MOO

after the long days of testimony by KL/KK i was wondering if she might of messed up and said something contradictory to her statements she made to LE and if so would the prosecution consider that being untruthful testimony. i know the deal states what happens after true testimony , if untruthful would she be tried on all charges she faced?

Sorry. I think the meat of KK's testimony is over and she did not violate the intent of the plea agreement. I'm surprised to read so much "gotcha moment" speculation." If KK said blue instead of red -- they're still not throwing her deal out.

Just the same, KK added more details to her testimony not previously disclosed but remains in compliance with the agreement. Similar pleas agreements are made daily -- we just don't read about them. Also, KK had a very fine team representing her from the get-go. She owes them her life. MOO

Last edited:
For the opening statements, the prosecution and the defense were limited to one hour (defense taking less than 10 minutes though)

I do hope the timing for the closings are much longer as we now have seen such a story emerge.

With all of the evidence he knew was coming, I still cannot figure out why he did not just plead guilty vs. having all of this come out.

Christopher Watts/Jodi Arias mixture?

Is he doing this trial and testimony just to shame KK for turning him in, and having his defense rake some folks across the coals with unknown information when the defense gets up for their turn? That's what is a conundrum for me. I am leaning that he has something on someone that he wants to punish them with that is still living.

SMH, I just cannot for the life of me figure out why he didn't want to hide all of this, to let his good friends shame him worldwide without having some type of revenge (In his mind)

SMH and *scratching my head* as luckily I guess, I cannot get into his head.

MOO
I'd say PF believes his own lies: no body, no case. It's that simple for him.

That is such a long time to wait for the next jaw dropping moments.:(:(:(
Guess we'll have to catch up on all our chores in the next few days, to be able to be glued to WS.
My dog will get so many walks over those days, to make up for the previous missed times, when her owner was glued to the screen.
She was probably planning her escape, to find a better home.
Here’s a trick I stumbled across - you can highlight the post and then click the “speak” button so you can listen to WS !

Attachments

• 30A7E6D0-5D0F-4FD4-8FC2-F2CB3EFF7EBB.jpeg
    30A7E6D0-5D0F-4FD4-8FC2-F2CB3EFF7EBB.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 91
The idiot was so tight with money, he only washed his bloodied clothes, instead of burning them.
He is probably pleased he is in jail, as now saving money on his food, board, upkeep: all expenses paid.
Certainly his clothes are washed, so doesn't have to worry there, anymore.
He no longer needs to pay for his child, so this burden has been lifted.
What a happy existence for him.
MOO.

He could be roomies with Chris Watts, and live his life (without parole) with him happily ever after as they each have met their *aspired goals*

Last edited:
He took notes but couldn’t be bothered to call the police ??? Honestly I know we’ve discussed the lawyers and her friend (KK) and of course her knowledge and it’s not a crime to Not report but jeez - who else did he tell that didn’t feel compelled to contact LE? Everyone else on that list? (5 people to care for the baby and KB isn’t listed) from the warrant

I give him the benefit of the doubt that he took notes in April when it happened first. I'm thinking when this down, he sat down and took notes as this was the first MSM mention of such. He wanted to note it all prior to talking to atty/LE?

Do we think PF was planning to have KK take the baby?

We know PF has only one criterion for woman, can they be controlled. He had a pru good hold on KK.... What WAS his end game?

He actually thought he could go to the townhouse, blindfold KB with a sweater, and take her out with one clean blow. Then what? Take her body, her baby and her phone but leave her car? Nobody'd find that odd and investigate? Couple of days, it'd all be forgotten? And he was what, going to raise a GIRL baby on his own? With what for money? With what for daycare? Did he think KB's family would just shrug and move on, and not want custody/visitation? Is he ABLE to string two thoughts together?

My heart breaks for KB's family, for every painful minute they live without her in it.

MOO

From the video: JM was so alarmed by things PF told him that starting months before KB disappeared he started keeping notes.

Good Morning America on Twitter (Video)
Jurors hear bombshell testimony from a friend in the Patrick Frazee trial who says he was so alarmed by things Frazee told him starting months before Kelsey Berreth disappeared. @TVMarci has more. https://gma.abc/36SgNwO
9:28 AM - 9 Nov 2019
Great (with sarcasm)! He was concerned enough to take notes?? BUT not to call LE so they could set up a sting and take him down BEFORE he murdered Kelsey?

Notes!! I didn't catch that yesterday. Now I'm just utterly appalled :mad:

Wouldn't it be a bombshell if the defenses witness is Patrick.
He says that it was all KK's idea to kill Kelsey, he knew that KK was pg and wanted her to keep the baby, she did put the drugs in the coffee KB just didn't drink it, KK knew KB was dead and she would clean up the crime scene.
What in the hell would happen if he did that, knows his goose is cooked and will try and bring KK down with him.
That would be a hell of a crack. Wishful thinking.
Yeah, I suggested something like that before the trial started, wondering what would happen if PF testified and said that KK did it, but I was assured by everyone that it would never happen.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member