CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can appeal but it’s not automatic and without a reason it’s just a meaningless formality. With a reason he still would be unlikely to prevail. Appeals are rare and hard to get.

Btw, did KK really stop testifying yesterday or did she comeback to to.

@gitana1

Thank you so much for your clarification on an appeal :)

Your response is music to my ears. :):):)

...."without a reason it’s just a meaningless formality. With a reason he still would be unlikely to prevail. Appeals are rare and hard to get. "

You add so much to the threads, I'm grateful.

MHO....

That's only if she is in violation of the conditions of the plea deal.
At this point the maximum sentence is three years, from what I understand.

Imo
Yeah, and as it stands, the defense wasn’t able to catch her in a provable lie.

Her deal definitely doesn’t appear to be in jeopardy, nor did I think it ever was.

Ha! Yes.

I had very few concerns just prior to trial, and I have zero now. I had no idea the prosecution would have this much, and they aren’t done yet.

But it ain’t over til the jury says it is.

Exactly. Juries are weird and unpredictable sometimes.

Knowing what we know now about the wax scenter that was found (again and again this is referred to a candle by media,) but MOO it's a wax melter with fragrance)... the story of guessing the smell on a candle... pffft. It's not like you have different candles to guess or it take a while for a melter to give a fragrance.

ETA. Sam just did a retweet.. Gophers won (who are they lol) He's been retweeting football today... Good for him... the boys at the wedding are doing the "watch the game" before the wedding lol

Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter
It's Sam's (and mine!) alma mater - University of MN. The football team is having an amazing season and today was a HUGE game. Now, I'm wondering if he's here in MN for the wedding, LOL!

As a first time felon, my guess is she gets probation.

Yep. I think this is the next thing that people in this thread need to be prepared for. My money is on suspended sentence and 3 years probation. Of course, that's only if she continues to cooperate, but I think she will.

I don't know about low IQ, some say pf is intelligent. o_O Maybe he is... just 'Differently IQ'd' But he does seem to have deficits in the area of Executive Functioning.

kk is an RN so if she has any learning disabilities I would think they would have been diagnosed by now.
Hopefully she's lost her license as a registered nurse. She's a embarrassment to the profession.

The list of 7, I wish we knew what those 7 were!

I think we will know after the case. I don't think there will be any reason they will keep it sealed after she's sentenced. We saw everything in the Watts case due to aggressive FOIA requests. If the press doesn't release everything, I think the vloggers will.

She can get up to three years or no years at all.
We don't yet know what her sentence might be.

Imo
Does anyone else here recall the post by someone who claimed to be an insider? Like a REAL insider?? It was during that period of time that we all knew about KK following PF's arrest, but before we had the benefit of the Arrest Warrant info to fully understand her involvement. It was expunged in short order :) It will certainly be interesting to see what she does eventually get.

So alarmed that he took notes but not alarmed enough to contact LE so they could’ve protected Kelsey.

So many people could’ve stopped this from happening yet not one thought to go to police.

KK, KK’s friend MS, Attorneys JR and PR, Patrick’s friend JM...and how many more are there that we don’t even know about?

JMO
I would add CC to that list, just because he told so many other people, with everything that's been revealed so far. It makes sense he would confide in him too.
MOO

Yeah, my question was if they could determine it was a human tooth. If it is, then it’s gotta be Kelsey’s.

They stated it was in fact human, so that’s that.

A human tooth has no business being outside on their property, let alone in the very location where Kelsey was allegedly burned.

DNA really doesn’t matter, but it sure would be gravy on top.

Will also be very interesting to hear about the other teeth found in an envelope in the Frazee household. What is it with this guy (PF) and teeth. Totally creepy. Dear God, please don't let us find out those teeth that were found had gold fillings in them.

She won't lose her license until she's actually sentenced for her crimes. She still has an unencumbered license, but I'd imagine finding work would be really difficult.

Has she admitted in court that she illegally took drugs from the hospital to use on KB? ( ie: The poisoned Coffee incident)

That alone could cause her to lose her RN license once this trial is over.

Has she admitted in court that she illegally took drugs from the hospital to use on KB? ( ie: The poisoned Coffee incident)

That alone could cause her to lose her RN license once this trial is over.

There is nothing to indicate she actually did that, AFAIK. She will lose her license over this. People who divert drugs generally don't permanently lose their licenses. People who participate in cleaning up murder scenes do, though!

Point of clarification: the dog hit on the scent on the bumper of the car KK borrowed, where she'd set the trash bags. Blood and decomp from cleaning.

I seriously hope PF feels always like there's blood on his hands he can't wash off.

MOO

As a first time felon, my guess is she gets probation.

I've been thinking 6 months or less.

The list of 7, I wish we knew what those 7 were!

Ah, the PF's defense team read her list of requirements out. Can't remember exactly what they are, I know the number 1 was she at no point could lie.

berreth-kelsey-1946764-640x360.jpg

Will also be very interesting to hear about the other teeth found in an envelope in the Frazee household. What is it with this guy (PF) and teeth. Totally creepy. Dear God, please don't let us find out those teeth that were found had gold fillings in them.

I’ve always believed those teeth were completely unrelated. Based on that tooth in the fire pit, I’m now convinced they are.

PF is as dumb as a bag of rocks, but he wouldn’t have kept KB’s teeth in an envelope. My guess is that they were kept after a tooth extraction. For what purpose? Who the hell knows.

From the video: JM was so alarmed by things PF told him that starting months before KB disappeared he started keeping notes.

Good Morning America on Twitter (Video)
Jurors hear bombshell testimony from a friend in the Patrick Frazee trial who says he was so alarmed by things Frazee told him starting months before Kelsey Berreth disappeared. @TVMarci has more. https://gma.abc/36SgNwO
9:28 AM - 9 Nov 2019
He took notes? But didn't SAY anything to LE...not even after she went missing. Not until the phone call about the barn....
that's just sad. What does it take for people to speak up? She suddenly disappears into thin air and this man STILL just cannot catch a snap!
I wanna see his notes. what do they say?
*uh..Patrick said he knew how to kill KB?
*PF was super degrading to KB
*PF said no body no crime
*PF liked off color joke about killing women
*wow KB has gone missing
*Patrick said KB had a "bloody nose"
*PF asked me about the barn
*PF said our call was recorded
"wow the call is recorded I guess I had better contact LE now..."
um..ya think?

W. T. F. ?????????

Last edited:
Status