CA CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
For prospective..
A Drone being used to film the area we are interested in and notice where they are at 2:00-2:30

This video actually skews my opinion considerably. I was 70:30 she got lost and now I am not so sure. Unless she walked back and crawled into (or fell into) a crevice and is well hidden it looks like a quick helicopter flight at low level would have found her in a few minutes.

Then again, I always say that about every missing kid who wanders off and is found 1/4 mile from their house 1-2 days later.

This video actually skews my opinion considerably. I was 70:30 she got lost and now I am not so sure. Unless she walked back and crawled into (or fell into) a crevice and is well hidden it looks like a quick helicopter flight at low level would have found her in a few minutes.

Then again, I always say that about every missing kid who wanders off and is found 1/4 mile from their house 1-2 days later.

This guy was having fun flying his drone fast and high.
I hope to be more methodical, flying lower and slower and on the path that RT and BT were walking on. Because you are correct that she has to be in-between or in a crevasse or partially under a large rock. Other then that she would have been found with just their helicopter that was already part in the 8 days of searching.

I hope to be more methodical, flying lower and slower and on the path that RT and BT were walking on. Because you are correct that she has to be in-between or in a crevasse or partially under a large rock. Other then that she would have been found with just their helicopter that was already part in the 8 days of searching.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of your drone search. For one thing, I'm eager to see the trails we think RT and BT walked on from a drone perspective.

Will you also be walking the trails and taking photos with a camera or phone?

Thanks for your efforts !
I really do not think she became lost.
At least not in the area of Kelbaker.
MOO

No idea what the proximity of this is to the area where Barbara went missing...

Arizona authorities find remains in remote part of desert near Bullhead City

"The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office says its deputies discovered the remains Wednesday morning in Topock, a small town that lies between Bullhead City and Lake Havasu City in western Arizona."

Excuse me if this has already been posted. I have been "away" from here for a while.

"The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office says its deputies discovered the remains Wednesday morning in Topock, a small town that lies between Bullhead City and Lake Havasu City in western Arizona."

Excuse me if this has already been posted. I have been "away" from here for a while.
The article I see is from may 3rd

Oh, too bad.
Had slight heart palpitations there for a moment.
Agreed, may 3rd is a while back.
So , not her.
Was going to ask if it was located near the dog kennel. ... but thanks for the link, regardless.

Last edited:
Remains ID'd that were found last month in Lancaster that some were wondering if it was too far to be Barb.
LANCASTER – Authorities Thursday confirmed that human remains found in Lancaster last month were those of a 23-year-old Palmdale man who went missing in 2018.The remains, found near 20th Street West and West Avenue E-11 on Oct. 1, were those of Jose Ahumada, according to the coroner’s office. The cause of his death was deferred pending further investigation
Authorities ID body found in Lancaster as missing Palmdale man

Anneke Garcia on Monday's Jeopardy Tournament of Champions gave "Justice for Barb" as her Final Jeopardy answer. For a moment, I thought she meant OUR Barb. I'm not sure that she did. But I haven't forgotten. And I do hope that we will yet have Justice for Barb. MOO

I would like to convey my heartfelt condolences to our VI @dbdb11 on the loss of his beloved father. My prayers are with you and your family at this tragic time. May he rest in love and may you find strength in each other and comfort in your fond memories of him.

I would like to convey my heartfelt condolences to our VI @dbdb11 on the loss of his beloved father. My prayers are with you and your family at this tragic time. May he rest in love and may you find strength in each other and comfort in your fond memories of him.

Oh, no. @dbdb11, I am genuinely sorry for your loss. Thinking of you in this time of sorrow. Thank you, @Kapua, for letting us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288