Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, July 1999 #2 - Peggy Lynn Johnson *Guilty*

Could be...Maybe he had a change of heart....but it was .....wait a minute ....a couple of years after the killing.....(Sarcastic) Let's say "only" 20 years later.....
This was her second husband. He wasn't around during the time of the abuse/murder. He may never have even known about it

Trista is 5'1", RCJD is 5'8"; Trista has scars on her left elbow, and her left calf muscle is missing. She had also previously fractured her jaw, and has numerous fractures to her left leg. RCJD has a cauliflower left ear... Given that information alone, what made you come to the conclusion that RCJD is actually Trista? The differences between the two are profoundly significant to say the very least...
The abuse made me think of her and the height I knew was off but none of these are accurate. But I was wrong at least I try. Usually the ones we least expect end up being the right one. It was just a thought and I was wrong so I stand corrected.

the article from heavy goes on to say, "The DeKalb County, Illinois sheriff confirmed to Heavy in an interview that LaRoche’s company, Guardian Correctional Care, Inc., was contracted to offer medical services for inmates in the jail there, receiving $18,000 a month. Sheriff Roger A. Scott said the company’s contract would be terminated now that authorities there realized LaRoche is newly accused in the decades-old murder. “It’s obviously shocking to us,” he said, adding that LaRoche, as the company owner, did scheduling matters and the like but wasn’t on the actual jail floor with inmates. The company had staff that did that, and the sheriff believes they did a good job. He said the company was also contracted with other counties over the years and worked with DeKalb County since at least 2000."

I'm wondering if this is going to affect other cases? if i had a loved one in prison/jail where this company was contracted, i'd be talking to a lawyer.
Me too. I expect someone in authority to re-assess that company, the services provided and a full county wide risk assessment audit. Uh uh - something stinks!

No worries @Armalita. Trista is not a bad guess for a match, and while I'm grateful for Peggy's long-overdo justice, I pray the same for Trista, too.

Perhaps slightly off topic, but I had some thoughts about Peggy sharing a last name with the family. This is all amateur speculation, but I was thinking last night that perhaps they somehow persuaded her to take their last name, whether there is a family relation or not. Someone posted a few messages back that a commenter on a news source said they knew her under a different last name, so I wonder...

All my own dumb opinion, of course!

Scary stuff.

I see she got her RN license in '87.
And it looks like she still has her license. That Board better get on the stick and begin a summarily suspension or revocation of her license meeting. What a joke! They should have scheduled n emergency meeting for Friday. At the latest, this Monday. This is crazy ridiculous. You can view the info much clearer at the link.:

LINDA S LAROCHE [NCSBN ID: 45019742]
LAROCHE, LINDA S

RN

ILLINOIS

UNENCUMBERED

10/07/1987

05/31/2020
UNENCUMBEREDmeans that the nurse has a full and unrestricted license to practice by the state board of nursing.

Nursys®
https://www.nursys.com/LQC/LQCViewReport.aspx : Download

Where else did she live? What state was she reported working in. Her license looks like she was only licensed to practice in Illinois.

Last edited:
This stood out to me as a direct contradiction to what LLR claims in her confessions...

She's going down. I hope they throw the book at her.
This stood out to me as a direct contradiction to what LLR claims in her confessions...

She's going down. I hope they throw the book at her.
I’ve got to clear my head and refocus. What facility is she in now? Why did she waive extradition to Wisconsin? Is that normal or standard? I’m not sure I’m getting it. How many states are involved? I hope she’s in County somewhere. Those are the worst facilities. Sister inmates will take care of her. She’ll have zero people to back her up. She has a lot more than the book to worry about being thrown at her. Inmates love to place their anger/frustration with the system/circumstances out on a singular motive or person. Word travels quick. First thing inmates always want to know is the charge new person is in for. This evil b* better watch her back! The underground jail powers that be will take her down pretty quick. She best keep her story straight. They’ll tear her apart. imo

What the heck happened in September???? To make her mouth start rambling. Did she want credit for her master plan? Something sparked her confessions.

This is the best part of the complaint:

In 2019, through the use of Familial DNA testing, members of Peggy Johnson’s family were located and her identity confirmed.
bbm: Another success story for DNA testing.

Just to make it clear Familial DNA testing is NOT the same as Genealogy DNA testing known in last two years which requires million hours of research through multiple trees and thousands of relatives.

Familial dna testing on the other hand is done in almost every case nowadays to confirm usually already known/suspected identity of someone. It is taken from only the closest family members - parents, children or siblings.

This case was solved by the crucial tip by Linda's neighbour (and not the husband as some assume here). Neighbour was also named in some of the articles.

My own assumption is that after that tip and LE investigation they found out Peggy lived with them previously, found her living relative for dna, run it through CODIS and found direct match to Racine Jane Doe - Peggy.

Just to make it clear Familial DNA testing is NOT the same as Genealogy DNA testing known in last two years which requires million hours of research through multiple trees and thousands of relatives.

Familial DNA taken from Grandmother when they went to check if LaRoche story she dropped Peggy off there true? Mitochondrial DNA would prove Peggy definitely related to Grandmother. They could rush DNA through for match.

JMO

Familial dna testing on the other hand is done in almost every case nowadays to confirm usually already known/suspected identity of someone. It is taken from only the closest family members - parents, children or siblings.

This case was solved by the crucial tip by Linda's neighbour (and not the husband as some assume here). Neighbour was also named in some of the articles.

My own assumption is that after that tip and LE investigation they found out Peggy lived with them previously, found her living relative for dna, run it through CODIS and found direct match to Racine Jane Doe - Peggy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back