Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw more photos released by the family of Taylor. She looks very happy and well looked after. I know you can't always tell by a photo but she looks well fed, clean and happy to me.

Whatever has happened with mum has happened recently because it's just doesn't all fit. Her previous home being dirty filthy, cutting of family, isolating herself.

She is either running from something or is an abusive mother with personality problems as she can seem to fool her work colleagues that everything was fine.

They are supposedly reporting mum is again cooperating with police again. Very strange!

Just wanted to give MOO about WIC. I had it with my first 3 kids. The only part that was a PIA, were the vouchers. They were super duper specific about how many ounces (like cereal) you could get per box & a lot of times, our local stores didn’t always carry the accepted items. BUT I really liked the videos we were required to watch on nutrition & healthy habits :) They checked the kids’ iron levels, height, weight. The Farmer’s Market vouchers were awesome, too! I like WIC :) It was nice that they adjusted the guidelines for slightly higher income families, too. We were lower middle class & it really helped us at the time.
They did call if we missed an appointment, but I always called back to reschedule, so IDK if they would ever go beyond the one phone call.
MOO

Wondering that as well.
Extremely odd.

Let's say that Taylor was in the base's daycare until the beginning or middle of May 2019.
Then her mom took her out and said she had a sitter instead -- that'd account for the six month absence of anyone seeing her.
And according to the godmother and the rest of the family, she hasn't been seen by them for two years when Briana cut them off and refused to let them see Taylor.

Because she couldn't have been in daycare this entire summer and fall --or the authorities wouldn't be asking witnesses to step forward.
That's what it looks like.
Imo.

That article is from a station in Birmingham. I do believe the father's entire family is cooperating with LE, but I don't believe that Taylor's Mom is. Not until we hear it from LE at a press conference.
That makes it more clear, thanks.
I'd also like to hear what LE have to say.
Hoping for a presser tomorrow or sooner.

That article is from a station in Birmingham. I do believe the father's entire family is cooperating with LE, but I don't believe that Taylor's Mom is. Not until we hear it from LE at a press conference.
That's the way I'm taking it too. If LE is looking for people who saw Taylor sometime during the last 6 months then it's obvious that they don't believe her mom is being forthcoming, i.e. cooperating. MOO.

Wondering that as well.
Extremely odd.

Let's say that Taylor was in the base's daycare until the beginning or middle of May 2019.
Then her mom took her out and said she had a sitter instead -- that'd account for the six month absence of anyone seeing her.
And according to the godmother and the rest of the family, she hasn't been seen by them for two years when Briana cut them off and refused to let them see Taylor.

Because she couldn't have been in daycare this entire summer and fall --or the authorities wouldn't be asking witnesses to step forward.
That's what it looks like.
Imo.
Yes this baby was not seen after that June ceremony IMO which makes it so hard for LE to find the body

The nco's and officer's wives group would call and check how we were doing about once a week. Idk if it is still like that because it was almost 30 years ago. I hope they are still doing that for support to each other.

Yes, they do. Which is why I thought it was odd that Ms. Williams hired movers. Usually the team is there.

I always had random kids at our house, if parents didn't have someone to take care of their kids, the CO would give them our number. What is another 2 or 3 when you already have 4?

Seems quite a bit of garbage was left behind at the apartment. Sad if the state of the apartment during the move was as bad as the witness claims. At least she left behind plenty for LE to comb through I guess. Whatever they can find at either residence may be all the get since the mother is no longer cooperating with the investigation.
I was wondering if that might have not been intentional. She hired people to come help her move, and allowed them to witness the state of that apartment. Any decomp the dogs hit on could have been attributed to the rotting food.

Maybe there was someone else in there with her .... "cleaning up" so to speak .... Maybe something awful happened ... and that prompted the fast move ... and the water running was cleaning up a crime scene or clothes or something.
I find the running water curious as well. Let's remember this mother is intelligent -- valedictorian of her class.

In nicer apartment complexes, especially if the carpet is stained, the carpet is often changed before the next tenant moves in. In the process of moving, bedding, etc. could be disposed of, with no one thinking it odd, and if rotting food was left on the carpet, it would have left a stench and stains, and most likely pulled up and replaced.

The move happens, and a few days pass -- long enough for the dumpster at the former apartment to be emptied, and long enough for the carpet to be replaced...and then the missing child is reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member