MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sherrill/Suzie were a combined target. Like Ms. Baird suggested on CWD show.

Drug dealing criminals like the ones cops sought info from weren’t exactly people who were the brightest bulbs. Abducting quickly and taking someone to a controllable area? Yes. Planning the right time and day (grad night) and for contingencies (Stacy), well, no. They weren’t perfect criminals. But damn near. MOO

I agree with OTB that silence was the primary motive. If you’re in the Garrison wing of criminal undercurrent, Suzie talking to the cops can spook you.

So do you think Sherrill was the lone target or did the perps plan to take Suzie as well? I'm asking because you've indicated you believe the perps were already in the house when Suzie and Stacy arrived. If Suzie was being targeted too, did the perps just "get lucky" when she came home unexpectedly? And then poor Stacy....wrong place, wrong time. Thanks for your previous responses btw!

I think Sherrill/Suzie were a combined target. Like Ms. Baird suggested on CWD show.

Drug dealing criminals like the ones cops sought info from weren’t exactly people who were the brightest bulbs. Abducting quickly and taking someone to a controllable area? Yes. Planning the right time and day (grad night) and for contingencies (Stacy), well, no. They weren’t perfect criminals. But damn near. MOO

the problem I have with this is the police looked into their backgrounds extensively and they found absolutely nothing to suggest that they was into anything dodgy or would know anything dodgy.

Last edited:
the problem I have with this is the police looked into their backgrounds extensively and they found absolutely nothing to suggest that they was into anything dodgy or would know anything dodgy.
Why would police reveal what they actually know? Or tip their hand? That’s why I suggest your own investigation beyond newspapers.

And they didn’t find absolutely nothing. They leaned on a literal drug dealer who they claimed had prime info. That’s a drug connection.

So do you think Sherrill was the lone target or did the perps plan to take Suzie as well? I'm asking because you've indicated you believe the perps were already in the house when Suzie and Stacy arrived. If Suzie was being targeted too, did the perps just "get lucky" when she came home unexpectedly? And then poor Stacy....wrong place, wrong time. Thanks for your previous responses btw!
Yes. This was one of the luckiest crimes on earth. Just by the data we have alone.

I think Suzie was expected home at any rate. And I do believe these perps have come by before. Sherrill and Suzie knew them.

Why would police reveal what they actually know? Or tip their hand? That’s why I suggest your own investigation beyond newspapers.

And they didn’t find absolutely nothing. They leaned on a literal drug dealer who they claimed had prime info. That’s a drug connection.

The police said they found noting in their backgrounds about the so called rumors and why would the police Lie?

The police just wouldn’t say anything to confirm the rumors but instead they quite vocally shut them down and said zero truth to them.

Last edited:
The police said they found noting in their backgrounds about the so called rumors and why would the police Lie?

they just wouldn’t say anything to confirm the rumors but instead they quite vocally shut them Down and said zero truth to them.
They said that when Garrison wasn’t on their radar yet. That was August 1992. Garrison was feeding them info in early 1993.

and Ms. Clay and Mike claim police have lied. Do you believe them?

Thanks HmmWhoKnows. I respect your research and value your opinion!

I was six in June '92. We had just moved to Springfield after school let out. I grew up near the intersection of my screen name....those yellow posters will forever be my fondest memory of moving to town.

Thanks HmmWhoKnows. I respect your research and value your opinion!

I was six in June '92. We had just moved to Springfield after school let out. I grew up near the intersection of my screen name....those yellow posters will forever be my fondest memory of moving to town.
We are close in age. Wonder if we know each other. Did you go to Reed or Study by chance?

Have a good one!

What makes you believe that Suzie had some kind of knowledge that would put her in danger from gangs?

If this is also the case why would these gangs choose graduation night when she had no plans to actually be at home that night originally?

If Suzie is the intended victim because she had talked to the cops and it got people’s backs up why wouldn’t you wait until she was alone instead of taking 2 other victims along for the ride and bringing with a even greater chance of being caught?

Suzie had already given her statement . And weather she testified in the GR case or not , they wouldn’t get into anything like that . And SPD even said she was insignificant in the GR case .
If tweekers did this bc they were paranoid , it was all for nothing .

Suzie had already given her statement . And weather she testified in the GR case or not , they wouldn’t get into anything like that . And SPD even said she was insignificant in the GR case .

Exactly as much as I loath and detest the grave robbers why would they jump from grave robbing to Murder which is a lot bigger than just “ vile twats”?!

Way too presumptuous and dismissive.

How do you know Sherrill wasn’t asking questions and also talking to police? She was very very upset according to many I talked to about the GR case. A cross examination in trial will definitely scare the wrong people. And “tweekers” do a lot worse over a lot less (Bible/Freeman anyone?) Maybe a power player involved?

Exactly as much as I loath and detest the grave robbers why would they jump from grave robbing to Murder which is a lot bigger than just “ vile twats”?!
Again, you’re presuming the grave robbers did it and not the criminal faction on the fringe of them that may have been spooked.

Plus cops being interested in Garrison and the various gag orders? Let’s get logical at least.

Again, you’re presuming the grave robbers did it and not the criminal faction on the fringe of them that may have been spooked.

Plus cops being interested in Garrison and the various gag orders? Let’s get logical at least.

What did the Grave Robbers do besides steal off the dead?

They were obviously stupid and don’t seem to been capable of pulling this off even if they somehow knew more powerful people. For people who had supposedly ties to gang members the police certainly didn’t find any connections did they ?

Actually they did. Garrison. And judges don’t sign off on speculative evidence. And they don’t push for gag orders and grand jury conventions for funsies.

Actually they did. Garrison. And judges don’t sign off on speculative evidence. And they don’t push for gag orders and grand jury conventions for funsies.

Do you have a link which connects Garrison and the GR please as I have never read that?

Thank you in advance

We don’t know what the gag ordered involved so I can’t discuss something that I have zero clue what it’s about.

I
I assume the gag orders were to protect people from witness intimidation or all together disappearing and to keep any evidence they may have found under wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam