Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I definitely agree with the sentiment of the rest of your post, but this statement about military families typically being orderly isn’t necessarily always the case. I know a bunch of military kids who are SLOBS and grew up in homes that were in pretty disgusting condition especially if they were off base.
I agree. I was in the military for 7 years. There were cockroaches in the dorm in Tx when I was in Tech School. One of my friends that lived in Base Housing and was super clean had her townhouse taken over by Cockroaches when someone moved into the building. Her house was infested. In the freezer, fridge, oven, cupboards of course, dishwasher, and upstairs. So whomever moved into her building was filthy. Regarding making beds-The last time I consistently made my bed was when I was in Tech School and had to make it.

The more days pass, the more nervous I get about this mom who not only is not cooperating with authorities, but also doesn't seem to be making any public appeals whatsoever. Where is she? What is she doing? Does she have a lawyer? Is she being watched closely for her own safety? I mentioned it before, I don't want to see another Melinda Duckett situation. (And that happened in 2006 when social media as we know it today didn't even exist.)

The more days pass, the more nervous I get about this mom who not only is not cooperating with authorities, but also doesn't seem to be making any public appeals whatsoever. Where is she? What is she doing? Does she have a lawyer? Is she being watched closely for her own safety? I mentioned it before, I don't want to see another Melinda Duckett situation. (And that happened in 2006 when social media as we know it today didn't even exist.)

I am not really sure what to think. Granted, one would expect the Mother of a missing child to cooperate with LEO. But, if their focus of the investigation is on her, maybe she did get frustrated and defensive. Especially if she has nothing to do with the disappearance.

There have been several cases of missing children where LEO focused on the parents, while the perpetrators were still at large. This is one case I will never forget, Zachary Ramsey, killed by Nathan Bar-Jonah, in 1996. The police were convinced that the Mother or her BF had killed the boy. Nathaniel Bar-Jonah - Wikipedia

I am not really sure what to think. Granted, one would expect the Mother of a missing child to cooperate with LEO. But, if their focus of the investigation is on her, maybe she did get frustrated and defensive. Especially if she has nothing to do with the disappearance.

There have been several cases of missing children where LEO focused on the parents, while the perpetrators were still at large. This is one case I will never forget, Zachary Ramsey, killed by Nathan Bar-Jonah, in 1996. The police were convinced that the Mother or her BF had killed the boy. Nathaniel Bar-Jonah - Wikipedia
Thanks for saying this.

I posted this in the no discussion forum by accident!!!! Oops ;)

eta: the formatting didn't look right in the quote box, so I tried copy and paste...

This msm just came out... What do you all make of it??? We've known that Taylor's mom hasn't been cooperating but the rest of her family has. But this appears to indicate that perhaps maybe she is "cooperating" again??? Maybe at the, ahem, insistence of the NCIS ????

https://news.google.com/articles/CB...YXNzaXN0aW5nL2FtcC8?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

"On Thursday, investigators announced the child’s mother is no longer cooperating with the police and she has ties to Alabama.

But now according to authorities, the entire family is cooperating with the investigation."
I think this is a case of the reporter not getting the facts straight. For instance, they say and "unknown person" reported the little girl missing. I wouldn't read anything into this article other than sloppy reporting

I would be thinking along the same lines except this child hasn't been seen by anyone since last May. This makes the mother look terribly guilty to me.

'We're all reliving it again:' Birmingham community says Taylor Williams' disappearance brings back fresh memories of recent Amber Alert
WE'RE ALL RELIVING IT AGAIN:' BIRMINGHAM COMMUNITY SAYS TAYLOR WILLIAMS' DISAPPEARANCE BRINGS BACK FRESH MEMORIES OF RECENT AMBER ALERT

Community members in Birmingham said Taylor Williams' disappearance brings back fresh memories of a recent missing little girl in their city.
Snipped
Not finding much in the way of new news including any reports of her being seen after June

I can only sit on my hands for now. So much I want to say but can't.

I am sure that LE is either obtaining warrants or already has them with respect to cell phones, computers etc. I am also sure that there is a lot going on in the background of which we know nothing.

<mod snip, non victim friendly>

I fear that Taylor has been gone for quite some time and the likliehood of finding her is slim. Typing this makes me ill.

There is not going to be a good outcome here.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I just now watched the video of the lady that helped move them along with her fiance and realized that they're saying that the mother actually told the man that helped her move that the child was in the bathroom (when they heard the water running) while they were moving stuff. And...she drove from the old apartment to the new one without loading a kid into the car...after saying her child was in the bathroom.
Woman says she helped missing girl's mother move, never saw child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members