CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will all be taken care of before she is set to renew on 8/31/21. She will have the revocation on her license - I'd bet my house on it.

She won't. That's not what the BON says at all. All it says is nothing AUTOMATICALLY disqualifies you. That there is a process the BON goes through to evaluate each case. And, IMO, that's actually BETTER in this case since what she pled guilty to does not encompass the entire scenario. The BON will hear this case and see everything - not just what she pled guilty to. Again, IMO.

EXACTLY.

Bingo.

Yes, please provide evidence of DA May granting immunity to anyone at this point.
I think since her felony had to do with contributing to a murder coverup, that'll keep her out of nursing.
Let's say a future co-worker/nurse kills someone, and she decides to cover it up again, the hospital has a huge law suit. Also since she's contemplated killing someone, even using drugs to do it, WHO KNOWS if she'll cross that line again. So if the nursing board is smart...we all know what they need to do.
There is actually a book about nurses and doctors killing. I haven't read it yet. If I do, I'll never want to go to the hospital again

The hospital staff heard the abuse to KB and to them.
Not only did KB suffer verbal abuse and now murder, I believe she was physically abused thru out the relationship. I wonder if KK was abused (physically) by PF too. I also believe she was most certainly the next on his hit list. jmo.

One caveat: I don't know JM's local reputation. Will the defense try to smear him, attack his character to discredit his testimony?

ajaylee,

Above, edited for brevity:
That would be worrying, if Defence may find major events in JM's past, to have the Jury 'think' about whether his statements are correct.
Defence may do this with any witness, to put doubts into the testimonies provided.
MOO.

I think since her felony had to do with contributing to a murder coverup, that'll keep her out of nursing.
Let's say a future co-worker/nurse kills someone, and she decides to cover it up again, the hospital has a huge law suit. Also since she's contemplated killing someone, even using drugs to do it, WHO KNOWS if she'll cross that line again. So if the nursing board is smart...we all know what they need to do.
There is actually a book about nurses and doctors killing. I haven't read it yet. If I do, I'll never want to go to the hospital again
Yeah. Who's going to hire a nurse who not only cleaned up a murder scene,but stole drugs from to the hospital she worked at,and disposed of murder items at said hospital.
MOO.

Finally got the chance to check in! Praying for Kelsey and her family.

Can someone please direct me to the no-discussion media thread? I need to catch up. This case is one of the most upsetting I’ve ever seen. I can’t seem to find it. TIA
CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

You probably already know this but for anyone who does not, click "watch thread" at the top right and you'll receive a notification when new articles, videos, tweets, etc. are posted there. :)

Also, it is the very bestest way to get caught up if you get behind. MOO

The hospital staff heard the abuse to KB and to them.
Not only did KB suffer verbal abuse and now murder, I believe she was physically abused thru out the relationship. I wonder if KK was abused (physically) by PF too. I also believe she was most certainly the next on his hit list. jmo.
She could have been physically abused but it’s not uncommon for a lot of abusers to be very emotionally and verbally threatening until the end when they don’t get their way and feel like they can only their way by getting physical.

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

You probably already know this but for anyone who does not, click "watch thread" at the top right and you'll receive a notification when new articles, videos, tweets, etc. are posted there. :)

Also, it is the very bestest way to get caught up if you get behind. MOO

If I watch the thread but don't want email notifications, where do I find the last read post on this site? I always have a hell of a time finding my way back to where I was if I close the tab.

Yeah. Who's going to hire a nurse who not only cleaned up a murder scene,but stole drugs from to the hospital she worked at,and disposed of murder items at said hospital.
MOO.

There's no evidence she stole any drugs. Yes, on disposing of destroyed evidence there, though, and, at least for me, that's a serious crime.

If her license is not revoked, she probably could get work, again. Let's hope it doesn't go that way. I know if I were hospital staff and she showed up, I'd refuse to work with her.

There's no evidence she stole any drugs. Yes, on disposing of destroyed evidence there, though, and, at least for me, that's a serious crime.

If her license is not revoked, she probably could get work, again. Let's hope it doesn't go that way. I know if I were hospital staff and she showed up, I'd refuse to work with her.
She said so when she got the drugs to the poison coffee. She also admitted to dumping items from the murder at the Hospital. Can't imagine what the liability insurance to cover her as an employee would be,but I doubt it would cheap.
MOO

She said so when she got the drugs to the poison coffee. She also admitted to dumping items from the murder at the Hospital. Can't imagine what the liability insurance to cover her as an employee would be,but I doubt it would cheap.
MOO
I don't think she actually said she stole the medication.
I thought PF asked her to get it because she was a nurse and had access to it.

I think she said she got rid of the burned evidence on the way to the hospital. At one time I thought it was said she threw out evidence at the hospital, or took the phone there, but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed.

Imo

If I watch the thread but don't want email notifications, where do I find the last read post on this site? I always have a hell of a time finding my way back to where I was if I close the tab.
what i do is read the last post on a page then go to next page and bookmark it. it returns me to the first post i have not read.

I don't think she actually said she stole the medication.
I thought PF asked her to get it because she was a nurse and had access to it.

I think she said she got rid of the burned evidence on the way to the hospital. At one time I thought it was said she threw out evidence at the hospital, or took the phone there, but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed.

Imo

Correct. We have no information to indicate that she ever had that medication in her possession.

This appears to be talk that never moved to the point of action.

Here's a KOAA News report. CC must not be following the mounting evidence,and testimony of everyone so far.
MOO
I think this video is from just as the trial started. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it has been reported that CC has been in the courtroom watching the trial, so he is aware of evidence that has been presented so far...if he will admit to believing it or not is a different story.

@GoJacks did you see him there?

Well I usually am a lurker but.....I am a nurse in California. I work with someone who lost her nursing license even though she was never convicted of ANYTHING. Testimony and court documents where she described her part in an awful situation was used to say her behavior does not align with the nursing board ethics. She has a BSN, but not an RN license for last ten years. In California, the BRN does as they see appropriate. Her ex husband served time for her testifying against him.

I think this video is from just as the trial started. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it has been reported that CC has been in the courtroom watching the trial, so he is aware of evidence that has been presented so far...if he will admit to believing it or not is a different story.

@GoJacks did you see him there?
Yes, this video is before opening statements. These were merely CC’s views prior to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti