OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and star or mj leaf? Toward his wrist.
I see the 2 scars you had mentioned previously. The tattoo is 2 shades of green and looks more like a plant than a star, in my opinion. If anyone wonders, we are talking about GW4's tattoo on his left forearm. I really don't think he has any tattoos relevant enough to the case to be admitted as evidence.

The jail would have documented every tattoo he has just like they do for physical characteristics, weight, height, race, eye color etc...Wouldn't surprise me, in this type of intense investigation, if LE looked over the description of his tattoos. It is relevant to his case if he has any tattoo glorifying --albeit abstractly-- 8 murders.

Billy's scorpion on and above his trigger finger with 8 body segments is relevant enough to have been brought into evidence. Tattoos in this case matter because his tattoo is in Angela's Discovery Evidence, and will be in all the Wagner 4's Discovery, I believe.

Last edited:
I see the 2 scars you had mentioned previously. The tattoo is 2 shades of green and looks more like a plant than a star, in my opinion. If anyone wonders, we are talking about GW4's tattoo on his left forearm. I really don't think he has any tattoos relevant enough to the case to be admitted as evidence.

The jail would have documented every tattoo he has just like they do for physical characteristics, weight, height, race, eye color etc...Wouldn't surprise me, in this type of intense investigation, if LE looked over the description of his tattoos. It is relevant to his case if he has any tattoo glorifying --albeit abstractly-- 8 murders.

Billy's scorpion on and above his trigger finger with 8 body segments is relevant enough to have been brought into evidence. Tattoos in this case matter because there is a tattoo in the Discovery Evidence.

Billy's scorpion on and above his trigger finger with 8 body segments is relevant enough to have been brought into evidence. Tattoos in this case matter because there is a tattoo in the Discovery Evidence.

Thanks, CC!

Billy's scorpion on and above his trigger finger with 8 body segments is relevant enough to have been brought into evidence. Tattoos in this case matter because his tattoo is in Angela's Discovery Evidence, and will be in all the Wagner 4's Discovery, I believe.
I don't think I've seen the photograph you're talking about.
Can someone please post it?
TIA

I don't think I've seen the photograph you're talking about.
Can someone please post it?
TIA

Click and scroll to greatly enlarge -- see left forearm

a049fff3-9fe1-44ff-beb6-6580043c08e5-_40A3441.jpg

Click to greatly enlarge -- see left forearm

a049fff3-9fe1-44ff-beb6-6580043c08e5-_40A3441.jpg
Thanks! Well, there does seem to be a tattoo.
I can't make any of it out either.

Oh, how I long for new facts. I think the only chance we stand of getting an inkling of what they might have discovered during this week's searches is if some new Discovery appears.

Who knows, we might even learn a few interesting things from RN's trial.

Oh, how I long for new facts. I think the only chance we stand of getting an inkling of what they might have discovered during this week's searches is if some new Discovery appears.

What you just said about Rita's trial reminds me of this:

First trial in Rhoden murders set for Nov. 18 - Portsmouth Daily Times

"...As has been previously reported, Newcomb’s trial may hold the key to the entire mystery of the Rhoden murders. Prior to Deering imposing a gag order preventing anyone connected with the case from speaking to the media, prosecutors, including then Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine, indicated custody of the daughter of murder suspect Edward Wagner and murder victim Hanna Rhoden is possibly the motive for the murders. Edward Wagner is Newsome’s grandson.

One other circumstance could make the trial particularly significant. Newcomb’s time in front of a jury could be the first chance for public and the media to gain a real glimpse of the case prosecutors have compiled against any members of the Wagner clan..."

I think we will learn alot from RN's trial! Fingers crossed!

You can see clearly the top of his tattoo on back of left forearm and no sign of skull and 8 ball. I think this is rumor.

It's Billy's scorpion with an 8 segmented body on his trigger finger that the prosecution will try to prove relates to killing 8 people. Opinion

JMOO, I also saw the post and JBB was correct in his recall. In fact I ALMOST did a ss but didn’t. I do have where I copied the text and sent to my friend but since it is not a MSM post I cannot post, only confirm. Wish I had now done a ss though. IIRC the poster said they couldn’t divulge the source of information. I remember wondering at the time I read it if the poster could be employed in an area who would be “in the know” if you know what I mean.

Thank you, Berrybell! It's the least we can do! Justice is coming!!
3 years 7 months -- trial #1

Rita's Forgery charges and the Wagner 4's Forgery charges are all tied to the same Custody Documents. If Rita's trial proves the Custody Documents were forged then we can expect better odds of the Wagner 4 being convicted on this charge.

On top of that, if the Documents are forged then it shows motive and premeditation. The Documents talk about Custody in the event of Hanna Rhoden's death and then a few weeks later she is killed and what are the odds of that?

Point is that if Rita is convicted of fraud, it could have a big effect on the Wagner 4 trials....setting the stage...My 2 Cents...........

Jake's Bill of Particulars Count 18 Forgery, page #1

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/20b6zw25c06qn5xt/images/25-2c1ac6e774.jpg

Page #2

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/20b6zw25c06qn5xt/images/26-e7476944fa.jpg

Last edited:
JMOO, I also saw the post and JBB was correct in his recall. In fact I ALMOST did a ss but didn’t. I do have where I copied the text and sent to my friend but since it is not a MSM post I cannot post, only confirm. Wish I had now done a ss though. IIRC the poster said they couldn’t divulge the source of information. I remember wondering at the time I read it if the poster could be employed in an area who would be “in the know” if you know what I mean.
This would be huge if it is true.
Did you see a written description of the GIV tattoo or an actual photo of it?
If a photo, did photo include both GIV's face with the arm tattoo, so we know if it is really his?
TIA

One idea:
Could be coming second/third/fourth hand through Ross County Jail employees. Easy for employees to look up his intake on any computer. It's not confidential. All tattoos on inmates are documented. A description is written of them, example:

MARKS, SCARS & TATTOOS
Scar- Left Knee - gunshot wound left knee
Scar- Right Knee - gunshot wound right knee
Body Piercing- Tongue
Body Piercing- Right Nose
Tattoo- Upper Left Arm - P with a crown on top
Tattoo- Upper Right Arm - "Rest in Peace" w/cross
Tattoo- Right Hand - "S,U" & three 5 point stars (S, U Woo means blood)
Tattoo- Back Right Forearm - Five point star "ABM" (all about money)
Tattoo- Back Hand - get(right), money(left)
Tattoo- Back Left Forearm - "Loyalty"
Tattoo- Back Right Forearm - "Death Before Dishonor"

Last edited:
This would be huge if it is true.
Did you see a written description of the GIV tattoo or an actual photo of it?
If a photo, did photo include both GIV's face with the arm tattoo, so we know if it is really his?
TIA

I didn’t see any photo with it. Just the description which was described by JBB. But it said “Billy was not the only one with a distinct tattoo.” Then describes as previously mentioned.

Btw, I do have George IV’s discovery and there is NO mention of any tattoos. This could be a hoax and someone deliberately trying to mislead us. Since Aces & eights are “the dead man’s hand” I would most definitely expect it to be in discovery, possibly more so than the scorpion. Although I must admit it would make a great tat. Jmoo

Btw, I do have George IV’s discovery and there is NO mention of any tattoos. This could be a hoax and someone deliberately trying to mislead us. Since Aces & eights are “the dead man’s hand” I would most definitely expect it to be in discovery, possibly more so than the scorpion. Although I must admit it would make a great tat. Jmoo
Sadly, I think this information may fall under the hoax category. There is no verifiable evidence to support the claim of such a tattoo on GIV.
I'm not saying this information might not be true, but just that it can't be documented.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd