CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can do it, anyone can, trust me.
Well, anyone with the exception of PF.
It's easy-peasy.

All you do is click(you might have to right-click) on the one you want to use, select "Copy image" then just move the cursor over to your post and click "Paste" to insert it.

Et Voila!
Thank you, GK!!
26.gif

For some reason, it seems a one up to Chris Watts... both IMO a lie told to others for some unknown SICK reason to hurt others. MOO

Just sick.

same here. Several people had opportunities to save KB. To alter the course. KB was failed by several very shameful people. It’s heartbreaking and sickening.

Last edited:
I found the video of PF training herding dogs chilling. The troughs, the voice, and his ease.... he took every opportunity to call his female dogs bi tches. Seems like he's made it his life's work to control his bi tches. If a shrill whistle doesn't do it, how about a baseball bat?

Frightening how little he values life outside of his own.

In KK he found someone he could control. She, for whatever sad reason, found it captivating. The thrown Gatorade bottle caused her to back away but not for long. Caught in the addiction of drama, IMO. She probably found her marriage to be plain, boring.... but PF, PF gave her the giddy ups.

KB is different entirely. Does someone here have a date for when their relationship started? Online relationships, long-distance relationships are tricky because, speaking from personal experience, physical meetings are fewer and farther between than in a typical relationships, and that can push issues aside in favor of intimacy. You only get a couple days together, who wants to fight? The danger though is you miss a thousand opportunities to see that person in an accurate light. I know nothing of KK's background, but I'm assuming that KB grew up in a normal, healthy, nurturing home. She would have had no frame of reference for someone like PF. She's kind. She probably assumes people are kind. Speaking from more personal experience, you don't expect to meet a psycho/sociopath. When you see abusive behavior, you think you can fix it. Nurture it out of him. Only problem is, there are no rules. There's no way not to upset, no way to please. Seriously.... she had just delivered her baby (following a late term miscarriage???? Is this true??? When??? Was it PF's????? ).... so here she is, her baby girl is born, a lil preemie.... an especial miracle moment... and he ruins the moment, so concerned they get their time to bond, over the baby's need for additional care in the nursery, creating a scene, unable or unwilling to back down, to the point where CPS gets involved? That's how much he cares about KB getting to bond with her baby. Zilch. PF doesn't know HOW to love. He only knows how to control. Women. Nurses. Girl friends. Cattle dogs. MOO

Others here have said it, KB was an an empath... and when empaths and psychopaths collide, psychopaths don't usually stop until they've either exhausted or annihilated the other. In the world of a psychopath, he's probably upset he's gonna have to get another bat. He's not worried about the pain he's caused KB's family, he's not bothered by the pain he's caused that beautiful baby. In fact, he's probably brooding over what he'd call betrayal, by those testifying against him. He's probably seething when the occasional fact isn't represented "accurately".... lucky for him, his defense has managed to muzzle him. In the end, his mouth will be the end of him. He laid out his plan ahead of time ....

I'm just so sad for KB... that he belittled her, that he gaslit her, that he made life hard for her, and even that wasn't enough for him.

I hope there's a special ring of hell for burning a bible, burning a baby's toys, burning a life. Not just KB's. He forever took that precious baby's mother away from her. He should get a serving life sentence Judy for that.

I keep saying it, the trouble with evil is it shows up in regular shoes...

Please let us never lose sight of what is good in the world. The only way to confront evil is to overpower it with kindness.

In the end, KB was probably making sweet potatoes to send to a Thanksgiving dinner she was neither invited to nor welcome at... because it was her nature to be kind, to be giving....

I hope, in time, her family can find a way to celebrate the giving part of Thanksgiving, to honor KB.... and not allow that monster to take that too away from them.

Just my own thoughts and insights....
Wow! Just WOW!! Love your insights and delivery. Many thanks to you for that post.

same here. Several people had opportunities to save her. To alter the course. She was failed by several very shameful people. It’s heartbreaking and sickening.
my only consolation is that these people will have to live with the image of him beating her with the bat and her final words - "please stop" - all of them know this now - I hope it haunts their every waking moment IMO.

Patrick Frazee murder trial: Mistress testifies Kelsey Berreth's last words were 'please stop'

my only consolation is that these people will have to live with the image of him beating her with the bat and her final words - "please stop" - all of them know this now - I hope it haunts their every waking moment IMO.

Patrick Frazee murder trial: Mistress testifies Kelsey Berreth's last words were 'please stop'
Same here. And if they have even one remote thought of karma, they will always be watching over their shoulder. Always wondering if there is someone plotting a similar act towards them. Always wondering if they are next.

And knowing that there are people out there just like them. People who will not forewarn them.

Anyone have time to post a list of Dan Mays evidence? It's in the hundreds if not thousand. My head's spinning now with the fire discussion.
Actually this case is more like a book, starting with his lies to reel in kb.

I do hope in the end, that a really well done documentary is done vs. a puffy Lifetime one hour show that usually is insulting to the serious evidence MOO to those that have followed the trial and perhaps are close to the victims.

The only way to confront evil is to overpower it with kindness

I would caution against trying to overpower evil. It's a common misperception that love is stronger than hate. A lot of dead women have thought they could "love" the evil out of some abusive fk.

As we see in this case, "kindness" was up against evil and kindness lost.

Imo the only way to combat evil is to show no mercy. Kindness=weakness to psychopaths. No one should have ever spent a second catering to pf. He's not a man with "Wounded Child" issues he's a monster.

I have some questions as far the charges against PF ie conspiracy goes.
Does anyone think there are other conspirators that can be charged, aside from KK?
Myself, no. Maybe SF? We'll see. The other characters on the periphery appeared to be guilty of believing the horse manure PF shovelled their way and while they may have been fooled by him that isn't a crime. What bothers me is that nobody did anything and that's not a crime either. So far other than KK and the Idaho crew and their "revelations" for their moment of infamous fame, JM's testimony was another kick in the gut. He knew what PF was saying but just didn't believe he meant it? What's worse, after KB goes "missing" he still doesn't clue in?? All not criminal, just really, really stupid! JMHO of course :)

Excellent way to put it. Pf is going to the Hoosegow, mainline joint, skinner joint, stoney lonesome, con college, glasshouse, bucket, club fed, greybar hotel, big house, slammer, calaboose, castle, cooler, country club, crowbar hotel, digger, farm, guardhouse, hole, joint, jug, juvie, pen, pokey, rock, sneezer, stockade, the clink.

That's all that really matters! :D

Ha, ha! Love all of the synonyms!

AgeofAquaruis said:
I still haven't figured out how to get an Avatar. Been here since 2016.

On top of the page to right side - you will see your user name - Inbox - Alerts

Click on your user name - and you'll be at Your Account. In the middle of the page - the first item - you will see Avatar & says click on the image to change your avatar - click on the box - and upload a picture.

If I can do it, anyone can, trust me.
Well, anyone with the exception of PF.
It's easy-peasy.

All you do is click(you might have to right-click) on the one you want to use, select "Copy image" then just move the cursor over to your post and click "Paste" to insert it.

Et Voila!

Thanks! It IS easy-peasy! All this time I've been doing it the hard way!

@Safeguard, thank you for your clarification. I'm sorry for being unclear! I didn't mean to confront evil PEOPLE .... I meant, we have the power to combat evil in the world not by matching it but by flooding the world with kindness.

PF did what psychopaths do, he isolated her, he belittled her, he confused her, and then he killed her.

Evil.

I want her parents to know and her little girl to know that we uphold goodness, in the face of such darkness. Random acts of kindness for Kelsey.

MOO

I found the video of PF training herding dogs chilling. The troughs, the voice, and his ease.... he took every opportunity to call his female dogs bi tches. Seems like he's made it his life's work to control his bi tches. If a shrill whistle doesn't do it, how about a baseball bat?

Frightening how little he values life outside of his own.

In KK he found someone he could control. She, for whatever sad reason, found it captivating. The thrown Gatorade bottle caused her to back away but not for long. Caught in the addiction of drama, IMO. She probably found her marriage to be plain, boring.... but PF, PF gave her the giddy ups.

KB is different entirely. Does someone here have a date for when their relationship started? Online relationships, long-distance relationships are tricky because, speaking from personal experience, physical meetings are fewer and farther between than in a typical relationships, and that can push issues aside in favor of intimacy. You only get a couple days together, who wants to fight? The danger though is you miss a thousand opportunities to see that person in an accurate light. I know nothing of KK's background, but I'm assuming that KB grew up in a normal, healthy, nurturing home. She would have had no frame of reference for someone like PF. She's kind. She probably assumes people are kind. Speaking from more personal experience, you don't expect to meet a psycho/sociopath. When you see abusive behavior, you think you can fix it. Nurture it out of him. Only problem is, there are no rules. There's no way not to upset, no way to please. Seriously.... she had just delivered her baby (following a late term miscarriage???? Is this true??? When??? Was it PF's????? ).... so here she is, her baby girl is born, a lil preemie.... an especial miracle moment... and he ruins the moment, so concerned they get their time to bond, over the baby's need for additional care in the nursery, creating a scene, unable or unwilling to back down, to the point where CPS gets involved? That's how much he cares about KB getting to bond with her baby. Zilch. PF doesn't know HOW to love. He only knows how to control. Women. Nurses. Girl friends. Cattle dogs. MOO

Others here have said it, KB was an an empath... and when empaths and psychopaths collide, psychopaths don't usually stop until they've either exhausted or annihilated the other. In the world of a psychopath, he's probably upset he's gonna have to get another bat. He's not worried about the pain he's caused KB's family, he's not bothered by the pain he's caused that beautiful baby. In fact, he's probably brooding over what he'd call betrayal, by those testifying against him. He's probably seething when the occasional fact isn't represented "accurately".... lucky for him, his defense has managed to muzzle him. In the end, his mouth will be the end of him. He laid out his plan ahead of time ....

I'm just so sad for KB... that he belittled her, that he gaslit her, that he made life hard for her, and even that wasn't enough for him.

I hope there's a special ring of hell for burning a bible, burning a baby's toys, burning a life. Not just KB's. He forever took that precious baby's mother away from her. He should get a serving life sentence Judy for that.

I keep saying it, the trouble with evil is it shows up in regular shoes...

Please let us never lose sight of what is good in the world. The only way to confront evil is to overpower it with kindness.

In the end, KB was probably making sweet potatoes to send to a Thanksgiving dinner she was neither invited to nor welcome at... because it was her nature to be kind, to be giving....

I hope, in time, her family can find a way to celebrate the giving part of Thanksgiving, to honor KB.... and not allow that monster to take that too away from them.

Just my own thoughts and insights....

I don't know how others read the threads, as I just read what is written usually and don't even note who wrote the post unless to me it touches me, or makes me want to respond in some way and sitting on hands, or I do reply.

That said.......

Your post has brought me to tears. I will now remember you as a poster. I'm heading out to my garden full of tears with your excellent moving post.

I'm balling, tears streaming down reading your post as it so much has hit the truth of the matter...... but the garden work will bring me back after reflection.

It's a good cry, don't worry. And thanks.................... thanks for a good cry and letting it out. I needed such.

I do hope in the end, that a really well done documentary is done vs. a puffy Lifetime one hour show that usually is insulting to the serious evidence MOO to those that have followed the trial and perhaps are close to the victims.
I do as well - OT but I've been watching all the old seasons of Forensic Files - and it really is astonishing what they are doing with forensic evidence to convict these murderers. IMO

On top of the page to right side - you will see your user name - Inbox - Alerts

Click on your user name - and you'll be at Your Account. In the middle of the page - the first item - you will see Avatar & says click on the image to change your avatar - click on the box - and upload a picture.
And to add to this:
If it tells you your pic is to large, use this nifty tool to resize your pic. Choose 100 pixels. It will automatically save in your files with an additional number so you can identify it. Choose that file for your avatar pic. Good luck to all those sans avatar members!!
Picture Resizer | Resizer.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member