CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
KK didn’t know it was going to happen (big one for me).

She helped Frazee cover up the crime.

If these things couldn’t be corroborated, then the plea deal would be voided.
First of all, thank you for not adding the L to kk, (it's the little things! Ha! ). The only place she needs an "L" is on her forehead!

I don't see how she could ever prove she "didn't know it was going to happen"...

For one thing, they literally played,

"You do it! No you do it !!" over who would kill her. (do the" bashing away" that is, in reality they both caused her death imo)

How about her fear for her own life?

Why so scared kk? He's not really gonna kill anyone right? ("It was her or me").

She co-developed 'code words' to use when discussing with pf the murder he wasn't serious about committing?

She just happens to have Hazmat level cleaning gear on hand for this totally unexpected event.

She obviously knew, pf seriously thought she gave Kelsey poisoned coffee and was upset that she was still alive and well!

I cannot, for the life of me, see how she's getting around that particular stipulation.

Last edited:
Myself, no. Maybe SF? We'll see. The other characters on the periphery appeared to be guilty of believing the horse manure PF shovelled their way and while they may have been fooled by him that isn't a crime. What bothers me is that nobody did anything and that's not a crime either. So far other than KK and the Idaho crew and their "revelations" for their moment of infamous fame, JM's testimony was another kick in the gut. He knew what PF was saying but just didn't believe he meant it? What's worse, after KB goes "missing" he still doesn't clue in?? All not criminal, just really, really stupid! JMHO of course :)

The most significant charge against KK dropped pursuant to her plea agreement was "accessory after the fact."

We can only speculate about SF but if she didn't face accessory and tampering charges it's probably because there's insufficient evidence to prove it. MOO

He gave her the key just for the murder scene cleanup.

and sadly, KK/KL, whatever the proper initials are now, is the one who probably turned the pictures of KB &PF and maybe Baby K, upside down while she was cleaning, The ones CB noticed on her return trip to KB’s condo after the clean up. Sad! Would like to see that question asked of KK/KL..

The link from KK's hearing about carrying the drugs says blank# blocked, or something like that.
It was just a blank page so I could not read it.
What does it say?

Kenney said Frazee suggested that she drug Berreth’s favorite coffee drink, a caramel macchiato, and give it to Berreth. She also told police that she carried the drugs that she could use to poison the coffee. Police said Kenney admitted to buying the drink to give to Berreth but that she didn’t put any drugs in that drink.

“Krystal tells investigators that she didn’t comply with any of those and that the last time she was here on October 21 she sat and said ‘I can’t do this…’ and tells Patrick ‘I can’t do this,'” said Viehman.

Court Update: Patrick Frazee's Lover Was Told To Drug Kelsey Berreth's Coffee

The link from KK's hearing about carrying the drugs says blank# blocked, or something like that.
What does it say?

Sorry the link is broken. The quote beneath it in my post is what it said, but I'll post it again here for you:
CBS Dever 4 said:
An arrest affidavit for Frazee reveal Kenney told investigators she carried drugs, at Frazee’s request, to poison Berreth’s coffee, but didn’t do it. She was asked by Frazee to beat Berreth with a pipe, but didn’t. She told authorities she cleaned Berreth’s condo after the murder and accompanied the body which was later burned.
And here is a working link: Is The Witness In The Kelsey Berreth Case Getting Off Too Easy?

First of all, thank you for not adding the L to kk, (it's the little things! Ha! ).

I don't see how she could ever prove she "didn't know it was going to happen"...

"You do it! No you do it !!" over who would kill her. (do the" bashing away" that is, in reality they both caused her death imo)

Why so scared kk? He's not really gonna kill anyone right? ("It was her or me").

She co-developed 'code words' to use when discussing with pf the murder he wasn't serious about committing?

She just happens to have Hazmat level cleaning gear on hand for this totally unexpected event.

She obviously knew, pf seriously thought she gave Kelsey poisoned coffee and was upset that she was still alive and well!

I cannot, for the life of me, see how she's getting around that particular stipulation.

BBM. Why not add the L? I add it because I want ALL her names linked to these crimes.

I think they mean she didn't know it was going to happen on Nov 22, 2018. She knew all the things and that it MAY happen at some point, but I don't think there is any evidence she knew it was going to happen exactly then. After it happened she did all the things you stated. The code words were after, the cleaning supplies were painting and cleaning supplies lots of people have, etc. I haven't seen any text or testimony that PF told her Thanksgiving was going to be the day.

and sadly, KK/KL, whatever the proper initials are now, is the one who probably turned the pictures of KB &PF and maybe Baby K, upside down while she was cleaning, The ones CB noticed on her return trip to KB’s condo after the clean up. Sad! Would like to see that question asked of KK/KL..

I think she did testify to doing that. I'll edit if I find it.

All related cases?? Interesting choice of words, no?

I don't think they knew in February exactly who would be charged. The DA at the time during a press conference said as much, IIRC.

Kenney said Frazee suggested that she drug Berreth’s favorite coffee drink, a caramel macchiato, and give it to Berreth. She also told police that she carried the drugs that she could use to poison the coffee. Police said Kenney admitted to buying the drink to give to Berreth but that she didn’t put any drugs in that drink.

“Krystal tells investigators that she didn’t comply with any of those and that the last time she was here on October 21 she sat and said ‘I can’t do this…’ and tells Patrick ‘I can’t do this,'” said Viehman.

Court Update: Patrick Frazee's Lover Was Told To Drug Kelsey Berreth's Coffee
I have always wondered if the secondary reason for the drugged coffee was so PF could use it as evidence she abused drugs (just like the supposed picture of her at the liquor store).

Last edited:
All good, just wanted to know if she was the one! Thanks.... no need to dig through things.... not a big deal!

Last edited:
Maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen that anyone said PF is not guilty. If someone alluded to KK being the murderess, then PF is still part of the conspiracy and the way I see it that makes him guilty as well. What I believe I'm seeing is that KK is getting a pass and not taking any of the real blame for the death of Kelsey when she played a huge role. I'm in no way saying she committed the act but I am saying she is just as complicit as PF. And I might add, I wish she was going to prison with him. IMO
I respectfully disagree that being convicted of a felony, losing your job, and having to testify to your many abominable dirty deeds in court is "getting a pass". She may not spend much if any time in an actual jail, but this will affect her for life. She will be hated and gossiped about everywhere she goes. MOO

This?

Krystal Kenney, 32, agreed to testify against Patrick Frazee, the man accused of killing Kelsey Berreth. As part of the deal, Kenney will not be allowed to speak to the media and will be required to cooperate in all related cases. The tampering charge is a class 6 felony.

Krystal Kenney pleads guilty to tampering charge, will testify against Frazee

All related cases?? Interesting choice of words, no?
I wonder if she will be a witness in the civil lawsuit and custody case? What other related cases can there be at this point?

And to add to this:
If it tells you your pic is to large, use this nifty tool to resize your pic. Choose 100 pixels. It will automatically save in your files with an additional number so you can identify it. Choose that file for your avatar pic. Good luck to all those sans avatar members!!
Picture Resizer | Resizer.com.au

Hooray!

At last, an easy option that won't take me a week to shrink an image to 100 pixels (using my licensed software).

Thank you @susiQ ;)

What does it say?

This is all I could find

12:00 p.m.

Slater: Kenney said that Frazee suggested poisoning a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks with Ambien and other drugs to kill Kelsey Berreth, she carried some of those drugs as a nurse. Kenney said she went to the Starbucks and drove to Berreth’s townhome on Sept. 23, 2018. That’s when Kenney told Slater she gave her the coffee, which she told investigators wasn’t drugged. Slater said Kenney told him she told Berreth that she was a neighbor and she wanted to thank Berreth for finding her dogs.

Slater said Kenney told him that she didn’t drug the drink because “she didn’t want to hurt her.” Kenney said she texted Frazee afterward. Kenney told Slater that Frazee was angry. She said Frazee sent her an apology text later that day. According to Slater, Frazee told Kenney that there would be another chance.

Blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

First of all, thank you for not adding the L to kk, (it's the little things! Ha! ). The only place she needs an "L" is on her forehead!

Well, she did say that when she got the call from PF saying "You have a mess to clean up", she knew it meant he had killed her.

That's definitely going to be the biggest problem the jury will have with her story. (that she didn't know what was going to happen.)

She admitted that she made previous attempts and didn't follow through, and that PF was angry about it.
Then at one point I think she said she thought maybe PF had given up his plans since she hadn't heard from him in awhile or something like that.

Hopefully the jury will concentrate more on her story lining up with the evidence found at the condo, the Nash Ranch, and the fire at the Frazee ranch. That seems to be what they are most interested in by their questions, apparently.

Imo

She has good tweets and commentary a/b the trial. Don't know if she's been posted on the thread before, I'm sure, but just in case:
Daniela Leon‏Verified account @danielaleontv
Daniela Leon Retweeted Lauren Scharf
Earlier this year Judge Scott Sells ruled testing can be done on a tooth fragment found in Frazee property. No word yet on the results or information on testing.
A lifelong family friend of #Frazee telling the court he watched how Frazee allegedly abused Berreth whole dating and says he told him he figured a way to kill her.
I want to point out this whole time #Frazee has been stoic. During her testimony he kept looking down the entire time up until this point he’s been making eye contact with each witness.

So I am guessing the DNA testimony about the tooth will be coming up next week? Can we just make a list right now of all those that PF physically, emotionally and verbally abused - animals included. And a list of all who he has lied to and avoided the truth with - gf's, family, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, and hired hands. With 60 more witnesses to go, we will probably be able to continue to add to that list. Throughout all of the testimony in JMOO we can see his pattern of continuing to lie to keep his two worlds from colliding. I wonder what lies he was spinning to his family members to keep them away from KB and KK. JMOO. . .

I respectfully disagree that being convicted of a felony, losing your job, and having to testify to your many abominable dirty deeds in court is "getting a pass". She may not spend much if any time in an actual jail, but this will affect her for life. She will be hated and gossiped about everywhere she goes. MOO
I hope you are right but I wonder how much flack she's getting in her hometown and are the
newspapers still carrying this story?
Sometimes people move away from their hometown and start over where no one knows
their history.

IMO It's not enough for helping end the life of Kelsey

This is all I could find

12:00 p.m.

Slater: Kenney said that Frazee suggested poisoning a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks with Ambien and other drugs to kill Kelsey Berreth, she carried some of those drugs as a nurse. Kenney said she went to the Starbucks and drove to Berreth’s townhome on Sept. 23, 2018. That’s when Kenney told Slater she gave her the coffee, which she told investigators wasn’t drugged. Slater said Kenney told him she told Berreth that she was a neighbor and she wanted to thank Berreth for finding her dogs.

Slater said Kenney told him that she didn’t drug the drink because “she didn’t want to hurt her.” Kenney said she texted Frazee afterward. Kenney told Slater that Frazee was angry. She said Frazee sent her an apology text later that day. According to Slater, Frazee told Kenney that there would be another chance.

Blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing
Ok, thank you.
I still don't see where she said she brought drugs with her on any of the trips to Colorado, or ever had any drugs in her possession.

It says PF asked her to drug her because she carried drugs with her as a nurse.
Do all nurses do this?
I've never heard of that unless they are going into patients homes to administer medication. And in that case I would think they would have to keep records of what they have and what they administered and what time, etc.

Or maybe Frazee just assumed because she was a nurse she would have some with her. He's not too bright, after all.

Imo

I missed the relevance of such. Her mother specifically said that when she went to the condo she put the photos of KB and PF face down... that would mean that Krystal Lee would have seen all of them when cleaning. Of PF, KB and baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288