Found Deceased TN - Sarah Vinick, 26, got into unknown pickup truck, Cordova, 5 Nov 2019 *Arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Memphis Police say 26-year-old Sarah Vinick, the mother of a 4 year old, was last seen Tuesday, leaving a residence on Trondheim Drive in Cordova. She said she spoke to her daughter on Tuesday morning, and then her phone records went dead around 12:30 p.m. Sarah was staying at an AirBnBin the Cordova neighborhood temporarily while she waited to move in to her permanent home.

WREG spoke with the AirBnB owner who said everything seemed fine.

Police say she was last seen getting into an unknown pickup truck, possibly a dark color.

Family searches for missing mother last seen in Cordova

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A man is coming forward, claiming he has information about what may have happened to a Collierville woman now missing for a week and a half.

The man, who wanted to keep his identity hidden, said the night before 26-year-old Sarah Vinick disappeared, he brought her to Saint Francis Hospital after he said she blacked out.

More at Friend of missing woman said he took her to hospital before disappearance

Am I the only one that doesn't believe this friend's story?

Here comes the spin.....

She has at least 1 arrest record from this year; looks like she was arrested in TN for possession of a controlled substance in April: Public Safety April 4, 2019 - Millington Star

and again in August for disorderly conduct:
Vinick, Sarah Anne Mugshot And Arrest, Crittenden County AR on 08/04/2019 - BustedInLee.info

I’ve only been able to locate an official source for the arrest and charge listed above but it appears she’s been arrested multiple times as there are about six different mugshots of her that I’ve found on those “pay for info” background check/criminal history websites. One mentioned an arrest for disorderly conduct but—looking at the marked physical deterioration shown in her mugshots taken between 2013 and now, I think that substance abuse/dependency might ultimately have been the catalyst for some, if not all, of the arrests.
Here’s a 2013 mugshot to compare to the one above: Sarah Anne Vinick Mugshot 68965777 - Sarah Anne Vinick Arrest - Shelby County, TN - Booked on 10/18/2013 at 22:48

Her FB: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Her Instagram is set to private.

Last edited:
I think I may be reading this wrong, He and someone else drove 80 miles an hour to get her to a hospital while performing CPR or when he was driving 80MPR and performing CPR? If there was another person in the car with them, well, where is he/she at? Why are there not 2 people telling this story? IMO

I think I may be reading this wrong, He and someone else drove 80 miles an hour to get her to a hospital while performing CPR or when he was driving 80MPR and performing CPR? If there was another person in the car with them, well, where is he/she at? Why are there not 2 people telling this story? IMO
“I was giving her CPR while going 80 miles per hour,” he said.

He says he drove her to Saint Francis Hospital and by the time they arrived, she was awake.

He was driving and giving CPR at the same time he says.

He says he drove her to Saint Francis Hospital and by the time they arrived, she was awake.

He was driving and giving CPR at the same time he says.

The man WREG spoke with said he was with Sarah the day before she disappeared. He says a friend of theirs theirs asked him to drive Sarah to court that morning.

He says when they left, he made a stop by his house. When he got outside, he noticed Sarah was unresponsive.

Doesn't it sound like there may be a 3rd party. IMO

The man WREG spoke with said he was with Sarah the day before she disappeared. He says a friend of theirs theirs asked him to drive Sarah to court that morning.

He says when they left, he made a stop by his house. When he got outside, he noticed Sarah was unresponsive.

Doesn't it sound like there may be a 3rd party. IMO

But he says in the article he is driving. And he is giving CPR. I don’t see a reference to a third party being there.

Still a weird story for sure

They went to court. After finishing at court, he swung by his place while she waited outside in his vehicle. (I'm not buying that. I think they both went into his place and she partook of a substance that isn't legal.) When he returned to the vehicle, she had nodded off. He then proceeded to administer CPR to her while driving 80 mph to the nearest hospital.

Upon arrival at the hospital, she suddenly awakened. Seeing no need to have her checked out at the hospital, since she was alive, he suggested taking her back to her AIR B&B. She didn't like that idea. Instead, she wanted to go to someone else's place that she knew. He checked with (called) the person she wanted to visit to see if that plan was A-OK, and getting the "icks-nay" from that person, she suddenly bolted from the vehicle and ran from the hospital grounds. Later, she was picked up by someone who drives a dark pickup. I'm thinking it's the person who she wanted to see after the hospital stop. He drives a dark pickup truck, is what I am thinking here. If I am wrong, it's only because I am so confused. I wonder why?

That is my best interpretation of the article that's been posted:
Friend of missing woman said he took her to hospital before disappearance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave