TX TX - Chad Michael Peters, 38, & Tammy Kay Arthur, 30, Corpus Christi, 9 Nov 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Original

Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP61500
Chad Michael Peters

Male, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 10" (70 Inches)
Weight 175 lbs

Hair Color Bald
Eye Color Green

Tattoo
Tattoo - Four Leaf Clover back of calf (unknown which calf).
Tattoo - Sun on back should blade.
Tattoo - right forearm half sleeve of flames and skulls from wrist to elbow. Tattoo - "King" tattooed on inner wrist (unknown which wrist).

Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP61322
Tammy Kay Arthur

Female, White / Caucasian
Height 4' 11" (59 Inches)
Weight 90 lbs

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description long thick Brown hair

Eye Color Brown

Tattoo
Tattoo upper left shoulder and upper left thigh.
Tattoo three skulls on upper thigh with names: "Austin," "Mason," and "Kylee.
Tattoo of a green clover on top of foot.
Tattoo - "Queen" on inner left wrist.
Tattoo - Large red star on upper right arm with several small stars surrounding large star.

Transportation
2018 Honda Accord

Style Luxury
Color Aluminum/Silver
State Texas
License PlateKWB0872
Expiration Year--
Comments "Lunar Silver Metallic" LX 4-door Honda Accord.

Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Is there a reason this couple being missing is getting new discussion a year later? Have there been any new clues? The NAMUS links? I assume family has been on it from the beginning.

Corpus Christi has been in the news for missing people a lot these last couple months.

Transportation
2018 Honda Accord
Style Luxury
Color Aluminum/Silver
State Texas
License PlateKWB0872
Expiration Year--
Comments "Lunar Silver Metallic" LX 4-door Honda Accord.

The official FB page for the search effort has updated the info on the car—it is a Honda CIVIC and not an Accord!

Is there a reason this couple being missing is getting new discussion a year later? Have there been any new clues? The NAMUS links? I assume family has been on it from the beginning.

Corpus Christi has been in the news for missing people a lot these last couple months.

They were not put in NAMUS until this week. No MSM from 2018 as far as I have seen-- so no way we would have known about them being missing. I saw that they were being compared to the other couple found deceased in Corpus Christi. Perhaps there is some speculation that something similar could have happened to Chad and Tammy that has renewed interest in finding them? MOO.

They were not put in NAMUS until this week. No MSM from 2018 as far as I have seen so no way we would have known about them being missing. I saw that they were being compared to the other couple found deceased in Corpus Christi. Perhaps there is some speculation that something similar could have happened to Chad and Tammy that has renewed interest in finding them? MOO.
I had a hunch the Butlers’ story front and center might have stirred up this one. A year is a long time to pursue clues. And for them to be missing.

They were not put in NAMUS until this week. No MSM from 2018 as far as I have seen-- so no way we would have known about them being missing. I saw that they were being compared to the other couple found deceased in Corpus Christi. Perhaps there is some speculation that something similar could have happened to Chad and Tammy that has renewed interest in finding them? MOO.
They had both been reported missing back in October-November 2018. I believe CP showed up in the search but TA didn't the caseworker that was on that case had some legal troubles of her own. It would be uncertain how that would effect the case.

Last edited:
"November 9th was the last contact with either one of them," said Tammy's mother, Roxanna Riegel said.

According to Riegel, one of the last times she heard from her daughter, 31-year-old Tammy Arthur, was through a text message over a year ago.

Arthur and her boyfriend, 39-year-old Chad Michael Peters, had just moved to Corpus Christi from Ohio several months before. Chad was working as an electrical lineman.

"Mom Chad and I want to go over to Mexico and go for lunch and do some shopping. Can we go without a passport? I said no, Tammy, you can, but you cannot get back across," Riegel said.

The family filed a missing person report with Corpus Christi police.

Riegel says the local FBI field office told her they spotted the two crossing the border.

"Tammy and Chad's car near Laredo they told me and they said they had crossed several times. The last time being on November 7th," Riegel said.

According to Riegel, at that point, the FBI dropped the investigation.

Family asks for help finding missing couple

BBM. This doesn't make sense. If she didn't have a passport how was she going to Mexico and back multiple times? Could someone else have been using their car? MOO.

They had both been reported missing back in October 2018. I believe CP showed up in the search but TA didn't the caseworker that was on that case had some legal troubles of her own. It would be uncertain how that would effect the case.

I understand that the police knew they were missing in 2018. I was answering the question on why this is a new discussion thread a year later. It seems their case has only been in the press and public on NAMUS recently. MOO.

Thank you for the info.......He has not had LE trouble in quite a while. She only once back in 2016...................It looks like "crossing that Border" was possibly a bad choice for them.....moo
My thoughts also... I'm certain once their family comes here and provides more details it be more clear on some things. Might be a few days.

Last edited:
Defendant Peters, Chad Michael

Plaintiff Texas Department of Public Safety
DISPOSITIONS
12/03/2018

Finding - Affirmative (Judicial Officer: Benavides, Joe)
Comment ()

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/03/2018
Driver's License Suspension Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Benavides, Joe) Result: No Show
12/03/2018 Affirmative Finding (Judicial Officer: Benavides, Joe )
"NO SHOW" Class A CDL and Commer. Motor Vehicle driving previlege be disqualified for 60 days
http://odypa.co.nueces.tx.us/PublicAccess/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=2560335

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back