Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness for The Teachers Pet podcasts. Now there is an alleged murderer going to trial for the murder of his wife.

Now I'm confused. The Teachers Pet case involved likely police corruption; or at least clear favouritism and failure of duty.

With WTs case I'm suggesting LE need support without undermining; which may not be the case if the man in question embarks on a media career involving WT.

OK might follow puprle's suggestion and let that sleeping dog lie.

Now I'm confused. The Teachers Pet case involved likely police corruption; or at least clear favouritism and failure of duty.

With WTs case I'm suggesting LE need support without undermining; which may not be the case if the man in question embarks on a media career involving WT.

OK might follow puprle's suggestion and let that sleeping dog lie.
On the contrary, I want to hear everything Jubelin has to say.

If he knew anything that needed follow up; the time for that was when he was in charge of the WT case.

Now he is a media personality on the clickbait payroll. It wont help WT to undermine LE in a way he would of hated himself when he was in charge.

I actually don't think he'd do it. I hope he is bigger than that.

OK I'm moving on, goodnight.

Going over old articles from the inquest

Mr Spedding told the inquest he first learnt William was missing the night of the boy's disappearance when an alert flashed up on the nightly news.

"Our ears pricked up and we said, 'that's awful close to home' and we really tuned in," he said.

But as his client's surname wasn't Tyrrell, he said he didn't realise he'd visited the home days before William's disappearance until a police officer spoke to him on September 15.

Correct me if I’m wrong! I’m sure BS stated multiple times. He seen the house on the news that night & recognised the house since he had been there a few days before ? Or something to that effect?
So police first spoke with him on the 15th then returned to the home on the 18th

The friend is CY. I know it’s daily mail
But, has it even been revealed who this mystery friend was? Perhaps it was MS and this friend who went to the cafe ? If there was 3 people you think 3 drinks would’ve been ordered?

The friend said Mr Spedding and his wife then walked across the road to Laurieton Public School to attend a presentation for their grandson.

He told Daily Mail Australia Mr Spedding said he had also attended the presentation with a family friend who was taking photos.

Mr Spedding has asked her to review her pictures to see if he is in any of them, the friend said. On September 12, following the presentation, Mr Spedding went to a job in nearby Dunbogan before ringing William's grandmother again.

Lia Harris on Twitter

WILLIAM TYRRELL UPDATE: The Coroner has just released CCTV images of William and his foster parents at McDonalds, where they stopped on their way to Kendall the night before he disappeared. He’s pictured on his foster father’s shoulders. #WheresWilliam
@10NewsFirst
@10Daily

EJIkVjDU0AUWB_r

William Tyrrell's last Happy Meal: Coroner releases McDonalds visit footage | Daily Mail Online
In a statement, senior constable Wendy Hudson reveals details of the initial search for William and his foster family's reaction.

Ms Hudson said she took the family to a nearby beach, in plain clothes, while searchers continued to look for William on September 16.

Ms Hudson said she checked to make sure media helicopters were not following them, as they apparently sought a moment of peace at Diamond Head beach.

'We travelled a distance up the beach before stopping. We searched for shells with (William's sister),' Ms Hudson said.

'(The) male foster carer became upset and stood down near the water.I played in the sand with (William's sister) and we built a sand castle.

'Female foster carer joined us after spending some time with male foster carer, male foster carer then joined us placing a large stick into our sand castle.'

Bless you Wendy. I really feel for WT's sister :(

William Tyrrell's last Happy Meal: Coroner releases McDonalds visit footage | Daily Mail Online
In a statement, senior constable Wendy Hudson reveals details of the initial search for William and his foster family's reaction.

Ms Hudson said she took the family to a nearby beach, in plain clothes, while searchers continued to look for William on September 16.

Ms Hudson said she checked to make sure media helicopters were not following them, as they apparently sought a moment of peace at Diamond Head beach.

'We travelled a distance up the beach before stopping. We searched for shells with (William's sister),' Ms Hudson said.

'(The) male foster carer became upset and stood down near the water.I played in the sand with (William's sister) and we built a sand castle.

'Female foster carer joined us after spending some time with male foster carer, male foster carer then joined us placing a large stick into our sand castle.'

Bless you Wendy. I really feel for WT's sister :(
I feel for MFC. It sounds like he believes William is dead and is treating the sandcastle as a symbolic grave or memorial. (September 16: four days later.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam