Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have a bit more information.

My friends in Faunsdale tell me that Cty Rd 44 cuts right through Linden to Dayton. It is very rural and not many people live there. Lots of ravines, woods and swamps. It would be the perfect place to dispose of a body and never expect it to be found.

Only someone familiar with the area would even know to go there.

Hope this helps.
They have to be looking at a particular area based on her GPS location though, right?

Well, I have a bit more information.

My friends in Faunsdale tell me that Cty Rd 44 cuts right through Linden to Dayton. It is very rural and not many people live there. Lots of ravines, woods and swamps. It would be the perfect place to dispose of a body and never expect it to be found.

Only someone familiar with the area would even know to go there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!! This is the type of information I was wondering about. I appreciate you.

I just listened to this presser. It’s probably been shared here, I’m just behind. LE was asked where mom was and he replied, she’s in the navy base. This was from today.

would that mean she’s in the brig?
https://www.facebook.com/10NewsWTSP/videos/3010346205857765?vh=e&d=n&sfns=mo
"a tattoo of a rose on her upper right thigh". This gives me pause.

But I'm pretty sure she has been on the Naval Base, from what I've read.

Uh oh....

You'd think the Navy would have a very tight eye on her.....I hope so anyway :(.

Sheriff Mike Williams asks specifically that anyone who has seen Taylor Williams and her mother, Brianna Williams, anywhere between Jacksonville and Alabama in the last two weeks to contact the Sheriff's Office.
Florida Times-Union on Twitter

Sheriff Williams says Brianna Williams is on base. She is not in custody.
Bridgette Matter on Twitter
Jumping ahead...

So Taylor's mom is now a POI. I guess that clears up some questions. Once again a case follows a familiar path. Sigh.

I'm glad JSO did the conference. Back in Lonzie's case Chief Hackney was very outspoken on a daily basis. I'm hoping things will move more that way in Taylor's case.

Good news is Florida's Sunshine Law should allow us to get more information as the case develops. Bad news is that it's looking like Taylor is no longer alive. I hope I'm wrong...

Does Brianna Williams have a mother? Father? Siblings?
From a post by @rainynights upthread the newspaper article linked says Brianna has three younger siblings; two sisters and a brother.
Tweets from earlier today, re: BW:

Kailey Tracy (@KaileyTracy) | Twitter
Copies of The Democrat-Reporter from 2010, a newspaper in Linden, say Brianna was homecoming queen, and planned to attend Alabama A&M University and major in mechanical engineering @FCN2go
View attachment 214637
Kailey Tracy on Twitter

A copy of The Demopolis Times from 2010 says Brianna Williams got the “Elite Lindenite Scholarship” as a senior at Linden High School. The award is for “five high school seniors who will receive scholarships to further their education.” She ranked first in her class @FCN2go
Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. It is sad, but almost every time we see on the news that a child has died a violent death, it is at the hands of the mother's boyfriend. It is usually a baby or very young child though. They can't stop them crying and beat and/or shake them.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. It is sad, but almost every time we see on the news that a child has died a violent death, it is at the hands of the mother's boyfriend. It is usually a baby or very young child though. They can't stop them crying and beat and/or shake them.

Or worse. It happens so often, I wonder if it is some sort of genetic throwback thing, hardwired into the "ancient brain". Akin to how male lions kill off the young of the previous male.

Understanding lion infanticide - Africa Geographic

Last edited:
Just adding previous tweet:

Kailey Tracy

@KaileyTracy

NEW: “I don’t believe in my heart she has done anything to Taylor. I just feel like she knows what has happened to her and it’s almost like she’s willing to take the fall for it. Whatever it is.”- Brianna Williams’ sister tells me her thoughts on Taylor’s disappearance
@FCN2go

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Brianna’s sister says she believes her sister was involved with a man over the past six months who may know more about Taylor’s disappearance @FCN2go Kailey Tracy on Twitter

8 hours ago:

Corley Peel

@WJXT_CorleyPeel

I just got to the command post at The Demopolis Sports Complex in Alabama where crews have set up for the search for 5 year old Taylor Williams. More details at 10pm.
@wjxt
https://news4jax.com/news/search-for-5-year-old-taylor-moves-to-alabama

EJI8dnPWwAAxj_i

EJI8dnIWoAEsZOb

EJI8dnJWwAQbIM0

EJI8dnJXYAIbJGj

Corley Peel on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online