Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize in advance but I cannot access the search function from my current location. Can anyone link me to a comprehensive timeline down to minutes/hours? I'd like to spreadsheet it and see what else I can do with it in Google Earth...

Also,
It looks like there was almost 48 hours roughly between the last time the vehicle was seen and when it was recovered at the Park Place Apts. My initial thoughts revolved around dumping the body into the water or in a wooded area... But with that much time to work with, I am more inclined to believe that she was buried. Thoughts, anyone else?

Disclaimer: I am hoping for the best but the above is operating under the assumption/possibility of the worst with the intent for additional discussion. I do not mean to offend anyone's hopes or sensibilities. Thank you.

I apologize in advance but I cannot access the search function from my current location. Can anyone link me to a comprehensive timeline down to minutes/hours? I'd like to spreadsheet it and see what else I can do with it in Google Earth...

Also,
It looks like there was almost 48 hours roughly between the last time the vehicle was seen and when it was recovered at the Park Place Apts. My initial thoughts revolved around dumping the body into the water or in a wooded area... But with that much time to work with, I am more inclined to believe that she was buried. Thoughts, anyone else?

Disclaimer: I am hoping for the best but the above is operating under the assumption/possibility of the worst with the intent for additional discussion. I do not mean to offend anyone's hopes or sensibilities. Thank you.
I personally think it’s highly unlikely she was well buried. Unlikely he had the tools on hand to do that. Only way would be if he parked her car then took her with him in another car. But that would leave a huge trail of evidence. If she is deceased then I think it’s more likely he quickly dumped her some where off road, in trash, or in water. JMO

Also,

I don't know that there is much of a timeline due to not many details being released.

- Debit card last used at 11:20pm at the Chevron on South College St, Auburn - Wednesday 23rd October
- Her phone's last communication with a friend was just before midnight.
- Then Aniah's phone also went dark just before midnight.
- Her vehicle was last seen around 12:30 a.m. in the area of South College St and Interstate 85 in Auburn - Thursday 24th October
- Aniah's vehicle was located 55 miles away at the Park Place Apartments, Montgomery, on Friday evening - 25th October

Police Chief says the time between 11:20pm Wednesday to 12:30am Thursday is the 'critical hour'.

I haven't yet heard of any details between 12:30am on Thursday until Friday evening.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...s-asks-help-finding-his-missing-stepdaughter/
Video shows missing college student Aniah Blanchard at store

Last edited:
I think the point diggndeeperstill is trying to make is there is that no evidence thus far released by the police that yazeed is the one who harmed her.

There is one witness that claims to have seen him force her into a vehicle, We don't know which vehicle that is, or who else was in that vehicle. Or who the witness even is. The police say he did not act alone. Its just as possible one of his accomplices harmed her as it is for him to have harmed her.
I do still wonder if she was initially forced into his car. It seems much less risky to abduct her in a car you’re familiar with. From the original person of interest article (BBM):

The individual in the video is described as a black male, early-mid 20’s, approximately 200 lbs., and is between 5’ 8” and 5’ 10”. He is wearing dark-colored pants, dark-colored shoes and a camouflage colored hooded jacket with “Vans” in white writing across the back. Additionally, the individual in the video was observed leaving the area in what is described as a late 2000’s model Lincoln Town Car, silver or gray in color.

I wonder if this came from the same witness but at the time they did not release that he also forced her into the car before leaving. Maybe someone else drove her car away, they took her somewhere, harmed her, then put her in her car to dispose of both her and the car. Either way, there’s no way he did this alone. Someone knows where that town car is, where that Vans jacket is, and where Aniah is.

I think that’s possible. But then, do you think there’s no video at all from outside, or just no video of him forcing her into her car? If no video at all, where did the info about his white/silver car come from? I always assumed that the info about his car came from video outside.
I wonder if LE have 'that' car?

I was just driving the bridges over the Tallapoosa / Alabama River using Google Earth, and it appears that a couple of the bridges have tolls near them. I wonder if they checked the toll booth cameras/data for a car matching Aniah's and/or her plates?

Link to toll #1 here - it's 6.4 miles from where her car was found
Link to toll #2 here - it's 10.8 miles from where her car was found

Does anyone else think that IY has killed before? Why was he even in Auburn? IY
was the kidnapper but another person with him could have actually done the heinous act.MOO

Yes, I really think he has killed multiple times before. Possibly people involved in crime/other gangs but my gut says he has killed normal people outside of the gang world.

Does anyone else think that IY has killed before? Why was he even in Auburn? IY
was the kidnapper but another person with him could have actually done the heinous act.MOO

I think Yaseed sounds more than capable of committing this crime against Aniah.
Thinks he's a big tough guy, but he viciously assaults the vulnerable.

.... described by law enforcement sources as a violent career criminal ...
.... 77-year-old man who investigators say Yazeed nearly beat to death and kidnapped just months before he is suspected of abducting Blanchard.
Family: Blanchard’s alleged abductor nearly killed our 77-year-old loved one

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they are using drones?

Yes. A gentleman who was assisting TES with the public request for a helipcopter yesterday, stated this when asked about the drone technology already being utilized by TES:

"Search team has some of the most awesome and high-tech drones I have ever seen. They are as big as a helicopter lol. But they need an actual helicopter for this. Thanks"

Also,

I don't know that there is much of a timeline due to not many details being released.

- Debit card last used at 11:20pm at the Chevron on South College St, Auburn - Wednesday 23rd October
- Her phone's last communication with a friend was just before midnight.
- Then Aniah's phone also went dark just before midnight.
- Her vehicle was last seen around 12:30 a.m. in the area of South College St and Interstate 85 in Auburn - Thursday 24th October
- Aniah's vehicle was located 55 miles away at the Park Place Apartments, Montgomery, on Friday evening - 25th October

Police Chief says the time between 11:20pm Wednesday to 12:30am Thursday is the 'critical hour'.

I haven't yet heard of any details between 12:30am on Thursday until Friday evening.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...s-asks-help-finding-his-missing-stepdaughter/
Video shows missing college student Aniah Blanchard at store
@diggndeeperstill had posted this a bit back:

I’m adding and quoting the timeline I started.

6:30 •••left funeral in Winfield
8:30 •••left Homewood with brother
9:21 ••••Walt Venmo’s money
11:00 •••Drops brother Elijah off

11:20 •••Debit Card used at chevron (in Auburn)
mentioned by mom, and on podcast. First night they were sitting in parking lot with friends trying to do something. They couldn’t get into her Venmo but did get into her email and saw the Venmo purchase in her email for $2.17 and they told LE.

11:30••••or 11ish snapchatting with roommate.

NG asks if they were just texts, not pictures and she says yes.
Roomate... are you almost home?
Where are you ?
AB I am with ....
Roommate: I wish you’d let me know I’ve waited up on you. I’m going to bed, I love you.
NG- did she have boyfriend?
AH- No, she has boys she’s friended.

WH & AH- First few days they (LE) were giving information, now, they are having to call for information. Feels like they are having to fish information.

Just before midnight chevron purchase(was original timeframe said by LE- I don’t know if this is the 11:20 or another use)

11:57 phone turned off (went dark) time mentioned in first video of parents.

12:30 car spotted on college and I 85
(license plate pinged) from this article. First article in thread. I don’t know why 12:30 has changed to what they are saying now. I’m quoting original article and current statements.
Auburn police searching for missing 19-year-old woman

Her vehicle was last seen Oct, 24 at around 12:30 a.m. in the area of South College Street and Interstate 85 in Auburn.

And when they released the video inside the store, they said:

From the page:
The Auburn Police Division, as part of the ongoing joint investigation with the Montgomery Police Department, is releasing a snippet of a video capturing Aniah Haley Blanchard making a purchase at a convenience store located on South College Street, on Wednesday, Oct. 23, just prior to her vehicle being observed traveling south bound on South College Street.
—————————-

(IMHO there is a big gap between 11:20 and 12:30)

Me:The only thing I can add to that is that most recent timelines state her purchase was at 11:30 and she snap chatted with her friend “shortly before midnight”
Car was located at 6:15pm on the 25th

Last edited:
Can they hunt for other car through DMV by make and model? A name may come up that has an arrest record and has a past connection to IY.
Who knows? One would think so. Though 'IF' the car is associated with gangs; would there be a trace? I dunno....

This car though, is significant in the abduction of Aniah IMO.

I had wondered and posted wether Aniah had been taken back to Montgomery......if so, was she transferred to 'that' car for disposal...
There did 'appear' to be blood stained roadside beside the passenger side of Aniah's car when found... :(

I wonder if LE have 'that' car?
I would be willing to bet they do or there would have been more pleas to the public to help find that particular vehicle long ago. This is why my #1 pick of who the witness is is the person who was found to be with that vehicle.
Per Aniah’s mom we know the witness did not call 911 and did not just decide to call police with eye witness info. The person had to be sought out by LE and pushed for info. To me this means that person had to have been quickly identified and placed at the Chevron by LE. That leaves two people 1) the store clerk 2) The person driving the other vehicle which that vehicle was likely pretty quickly located by LE.
A random person or another customer just doesn’t make sense because how would LE have been able to identify them faster than or prior to IY? Nope I believe the witness was located because LE found him and the vehicle. JMO

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet they do or there would have been more pleas to the public to help find that particular vehicle long ago. This is why my #1 pick of who the witness is is the person who was found to be with that vehicle.
Per Aniah’s mom we know the witness did not call 911 and did not just decide to call police with eye witness info. The person had to be sought out by LE and pushed for info. To me this means that person had to have been quickly identified and placed at the Chevron by LE. That leaves two people 1) the store clerk 2) The person driving the other vehicle which that vehicle was likely pretty quickly located by LE.
A random person or another customer just doesn’t make sense because how would LE have been able to identify them faster than or prior to IY? Nope I believe the witness was located because LE found and has the vehicle. JMO
I hope this is the case....

.....to add reply
Yep that vehicle is key to all of this. And no doubt FBI has the means to find the vehicle and it’s owner.
My belief is that that vehicle is why LE believes at least one other person is involved and they expect to make another arrest.
I think they already have that other person who was terrified because he knows IY’s circle will come after him for snitching. Just think he’s being protected by LE for now. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288