Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be willing to bet they do or there would have been more pleas to the public to help find that particular vehicle long ago. This is why my #1 pick of who the witness is is the person who was found to be with that vehicle.
Per Aniah’s mom we know the witness did not call 911 and did not just decide to call police with eye witness info. The person had to be sought out by LE and pushed for info. To me this means that person had to have been quickly identified and placed at the Chevron by LE. That leaves two people 1) the store clerk 2) The person driving the other vehicle which that vehicle was likely pretty quickly located by LE.
A random person or another customer just doesn’t make sense because how would LE have been able to identify them faster than or prior to IY? Nope I believe the witness was located because LE found and has the vehicle. JMO

I was assuming LE was able to track down all other people present at that Chevron around the same time based on purchase transactions (assuming only IY paid cash).

@diggndeeperstill had posted this a bit back:

I’m adding and quoting the timeline I started.

6:30 •••left funeral in Winfield
8:30 •••left Homewood with brother
9:21 ••••Walt Venmo’s money
11:00 •••Drops brother Elijah off

11:20 •••Debit Card used at chevron (in Auburn)
mentioned by mom, and on podcast. First night they were sitting in parking lot with friends trying to do something. They couldn’t get into her Venmo but did get into her email and saw the Venmo purchase in her email for $2.17 and they told LE.

11:30••••or 11ish snapchatting with roommate.

NG asks if they were just texts, not pictures and she says yes.
Roomate... are you almost home?
Where are you ?
AB I am with ....
Roommate: I wish you’d let me know I’ve waited up on you. I’m going to bed, I love you.
NG- did she have boyfriend?
AH- No, she has boys she’s friended.

WH & AH- First few days they (LE) were giving information, now, they are having to call for information. Feels like they are having to fish information.

Just before midnight chevron purchase(was original timeframe said by LE- I don’t know if this is the 11:20 or another use)

11:57 phone turned off (went dark) time mentioned in first video of parents.

12:30 car spotted on college and I 85
(license plate pinged) from this article. First article in thread. I don’t know why 12:30 has changed to what they are saying now. I’m quoting original article and current statements.
Auburn police searching for missing 19-year-old woman

Her vehicle was last seen Oct, 24 at around 12:30 a.m. in the area of South College Street and Interstate 85 in Auburn.

And when they released the video inside the store, they said:

From the page:
The Auburn Police Division, as part of the ongoing joint investigation with the Montgomery Police Department, is releasing a snippet of a video capturing Aniah Haley Blanchard making a purchase at a convenience store located on South College Street, on Wednesday, Oct. 23, just prior to her vehicle being observed traveling south bound on South College Street.
—————————-

(IMHO there is a big gap between 11:20 and 12:30)

Me:The only thing I can add to that is that most recent timelines state her purchase was at 11:30 and she snap chatted with her friend “shortly before midnight”
Car was located at 6:15pm on the 25th
Can someone more tech savvy than me explain how you could pinpoint the time the phone went off/dark? Would the same phone/data records that gave you that information also give location info up to 11:57?

I was assuming LE was able to track down all other people present at that Chevron around the same time based on purchase transactions (assuming only IY paid cash).
Maybe. But then where is the other car and why wouldn’t LE have asked for help locating that vehicle as well as any other party involved if they didn’t already have the info? Moo

I have to admit that I was initially
Yep that vehicle is key to all of this. And no doubt FBI has the means to find the vehicle and it’s owner.
My belief is that that vehicle is why LE believes at least one other person is involved and they expect to make another arrest.
I think they already have that other person who was terrified because he knows IY’s circle will come after him for snitching. Just think he’s being protected by LE for now. Moo

It makes sense that LE has located the silver Town Car because they're not urging the public to BOLO anymore.
I would be terrified if I were the witness whether it be an accomplice or innocent bystander. I'm convinced it's an accomplice (MOO)

Nothing has been said about him attacking her. We also don’t know if he put her in his car or her car. It has just says a vehicle.

IMO LE has made it all but clear she was taken and assaulted in her own vehicle. That means IY arrived in a vehicle (presumably the silver/gray car) and left in Aniah’s. Someone else left in the silver/gray car. I have a feeling that is our witness. Maybe a girlfriend or female acquaintance?

I suppose there is a chance he followed behind her in his own vehicle and ran her off the road but that doesn’t match up with what we know about the witness seeing the abduction occur at the Chevron. MOO.

IMO LE has made it all but clear she was taken and assaulted in her own vehicle. That means IY arrived in a vehicle (presumably the silver/gray car) and left in Aniah’s. Someone else left in the silver/gray car. I have a feeling that is our witness. Maybe a girlfriend or female acquaintance?

I suppose there is a chance he followed behind her in his own vehicle and ran her off the road but that doesn’t match up with what we know about the witness seeing the abduction occur at the Chevron. MOO.

If it was an accomplice - which makes total sense to me, btw...until i recall that they needed help to identify to POI. Thoughts?
Wouldnt an accomplice have done that?
Unless of course they really didnt need help to identify him - just needed to find him and are trying to protect the accomplice?

If IY was seen leaving in a silver/gray car, how did he wind up kidnapping and attacking her in hers? IMO the witness was driving the silver/gray car.
I just had a thought. Perhaps the initial report of IY leaving in his silver/grey car was not correct. If the witness was that scared could that have been their first account of what happened? And then when reinterviewed they said what they actually saw?

If it was an accomplice - which makes total sense to me, btw...until i recall that they needed help to identify to POI. Thoughts?
Wouldnt an accomplice have done that?
Unless of course they really didnt need help to identify him - just needed to find him and are trying to protect the accomplice?

Good point. Do we have a timeline on the investigation? Do we know if LE heard from the witness before or after IY’s image was released for identification?

I do have a hunch LE had him ID’ed all along, but I can’t imagine why they didn’t release his name. MOO.

I know a lot of people think the witness is just a random bystander or an employee at the Chevron, but if that’s the case, I think there must be at least one more witness (since it seems like there must have been two drivers). I would think the Town Car needed to get back to Montgomery the same way Aniah’s car did, and may have even been the car the IY left the Park Place apartments in after dumping her car. If that’s the case, it should be caught on the same camera that her car was captured on somewhere on I-85 (probably going both ways). I don’t think anyone involved in this lives in Auburn. MOO

Can I ask...Why does it matter who the witness is?

It either is not an accomplice, in which case they likely have no further information that will help find Aniah.
-OR-
It is an accomplice, in which case LE either knows that or will figure it out, and may be able to get more info on where Aniah is now.

But does identifying the witness help us (here at WS) find Aniah? Or is there some other reason we need to know the identity of the witness?

Personally i think they have video footage of both car's at the chevron they just don't have the footage of the kidnapping which could have happened out of sight of the camera.

There is at least one camera on the outside of that chevron (possibly more) that would pick up any car driving past the front of the store which you are likley to do when entering or exiting. This camera may very well be how they knew before Nov 1st that aniahs car did not have damage at the time she was at the chevron and it may also be how they observed yazeed leaving in a silver/grey town car. Both these statements were made by LE before we heard about any witness also.

4dHbBgJ.jpg

AACPrBm.jpg

I think the only way LE could track down witnesses would be from the camera footage inside the store. If the witness was the suspect's accomplice, then I think that they would have been interacting inside the store or making it obvious that they knew each other on some level. If they were the person driving the silver car, then the police wouldn't have been initially seeking the suspect in a silver car. I think that all signs point to the witness being a random person in the wrong place at the wrong time....MOO

I would be willing to bet they do or there would have been more pleas to the public to help find that particular vehicle long ago. This is why my #1 pick of who the witness is is the person who was found to be with that vehicle.
Per Aniah’s mom we know the witness did not call 911 and did not just decide to call police with eye witness info. The person had to be sought out by LE and pushed for info. To me this means that person had to have been quickly identified and placed at the Chevron by LE. That leaves two people 1) the store clerk 2) The person driving the other vehicle which that vehicle was likely pretty quickly located by LE.
A random person or another customer just doesn’t make sense because how would LE have been able to identify them faster than or prior to IY? Nope I believe the witness was located because LE found him and the vehicle. JMO
I think the only way they could identify someone before IY is if IY paid with cash- I imagine he did. And if tag was not visible or couldn’t be tracked back to him for some reason (fake or not his)

Personally i think they have video footage of both car's at the chevron they just don't have the footage of the kidnapping which could have happened out of sight of the camera.

There is at least one camera on the outside of that chevron (possibly more) that would pick up any car driving past the front of the store which you are likley to do when entering or exiting. This camera may very well be how they knew before Nov 1st that aniahs car did not have damage at the time she was at the chevron and it may also be how they observed yazeed leaving in a silver/grey town car. Both these statements were made by LE before we heard about any witness also.

4dHbBgJ.jpg

AACPrBm.jpg
Can you confirm that’s the correct chevron, and or drop a link? Not doubting, I just want to see for my own eyes.

I think the only way LE could track down witnesses would be from the camera footage inside the store. If the witness was the suspect's accomplice, then I think that they would have been interacting inside the store or making it obvious that they knew each other on some level. If they were the person driving the silver car, then the police wouldn't have been initially seeking the suspect in a silver car. I think that all signs point to the witness being a random person in the wrong place at the wrong time....MOO

Unless one of the people on the video from the store was someone known to LE from prior arrests and they tracked them down, brought them in to question. Accomplice talks and strikes a deal.

I just picked up on something watching an old update from LE from the Nov 1st. They state the following

"That damage was not on her vehicle when she was last observed at the convenience store"

How did they know this before Nov 1st? That sounds to me like they do have her car on video? and if so, no footage of the abduction? do they also have this silver/grey town car on video? Or did they speak to this witness before Nov 1st and they told them there was no damage? If so why are we only hearing about this witness now?

around 6.50 mins into the video
Oh my goodness! Nice catch! Thank you for sharing! That gives me so much more hope! If they have hers, they have his. She’s have been waking to her car I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr