CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is patently false.

There has been absolutely no evidence to back up her story that the condo was the crime scene and that the murder weapon was the ball bat. Nuthin.

Evidence: He is caught on camera returning to the house, and spent approximately 2 hours there. This was a flat out lie on his part, and it is supported by cell phone data and video from a furniture store (which is not in dispute).

Blood was found under floorboards, behind couch cushions, on the fireplace, and on a baby gate. In particular, the couch cushions and fireplace having that blood on them, is something one would expect to see when the victim has suffered blunt force trauma.

The bathroom also lit up like a Christmas tree.

To further support the house being a crime scene, smudge marks were present to indicate cleaning.

We know KK was in that house, based on her knowledge of the crime scene. Her cell phone also put her in the area on the morning of the 24th, and this was the very thing that busted her in the first place.

Plus, both ranch hands have testified that PF told them the fire flames got too high and he had to put it out. Are they liars?

Again, false. The ranch hands testified that PF told them his mommy yelled at him for the fire getting too high. His remedy according to KK, was to add metal on top of the fire.

These ranch hands testified to removing metal from the scene.

She didn't because she still wants PF to walk free.

How could you possibly know that, and why would she want this monster to walk free?

Are you saying she has a death wish or something?

She was obsessed with him and obsessed with KB.

A case can be made for the former, but the latter is completely unsupported. Regardless, she’s not on trial, he is.

Because he bashed Kelsey’s face in with a baseball bat.

“Please stop.”
Yes, to every point you made.

MOO in regard to the BBM: There is so much irony in regard to “obsessed”. I think it goes without saying. But...
it ain’t KK

5244.gif

Day 7 of the Trial

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?

Here Here! Hear Ye Hear Ye! May Day! May Day! Justice for Kelsey!

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
An Idaho nurse who took the stand against #PatrickFrazee as the key witness against him told her co-workers she had no choice but to get “mixed up” in the disappearance of his fiancée #KelseyBerreth.

8:44 AM - 12 Nov 2019

“She told me that she did what she had to do to keep herself and her kids safe,” said Allison Wright, a fellow nurse at Magic Valley Hospital in Twin Falls, Idaho, describing one of several damning statements she made in the workplace, in this case on the day after Christmas.

8:45 AM - 12 Nov 2019

Prosecution announced they are ahead of schedule. More later.

^^sbm

CB testified that PF took KB's gun sometime in January after an argument about finances. She also said that KB told her PF returned the gun to her 11/21/19. Those are facts in the record.

Agree about the red herring as PF wanted LE to believe his false narrative that 'KB just took off -- as she's done before.'

PF tried to plant the idea that KB was distraught over their alleged break-up and killed herself. JM testified that PF tried to convince him that KB could have killed herself in the National Forest and would never be found.

BBM
Except for that pesky phone ping from Idaho. Huh. Yeah.

Totally on the money! Which is why the tears on the stand, but none before then I'd bet.

And I think no one would feel you don't understand that pf is the murderer or the one on trial for that crime, merely because you mention the kk is a piece of chit, yet when I or others mention her culpability it is treated as if we are denying pf's guilt, and except for that one poster, no one is doing that. (that I can recall).

I’m sorry. I do not believe that’s true. I haven’t seen that once. The only reaction is when people are stating that a valid reason for not believing that KK is the actual murderer (which is actually denying PF’s guilt) is because she’s not getting punished enough. Which makes no sense.

In fact it’s actually the opposite. Everyone here is horrified by KK. Yet many continually accuse others of excusing KK if we don’t believe she wielded the bat or was as culpable.

A couple of posts indicating what I’m saying are below:

I rarely post here any more after the Lucas Hernandez case broke my heart, but I sure read all the time. I have followed this case from day one. I have seen your posts and I just can't hold it back any more. What is your theory? People here have asked and you have yet to give one. I am so curious to hear it. They don't just arrest people and charge them with murder based on hearsay and no evidence. You pick apart every little thing instead of seeing the whole. Puzzle piece after puzzle piece are being laid down and still you don't see it. You are so venomous toward KL that you refuse to see that truth in all of this testimony and I have to ask why. None of us like KL, she human waste, but my goodness. She DID NOT KILL KB!

BBM

KK facilitated the murder of Kelsey and it is enraging to some of the posters on here, me included, that she is basically walking away and most likely won't spend a night in jail yet alone do any time prison.

If you don't believe KK was "so skeered of him" that she drove down THREE times to attempt to kill Kelsey, why do you think the jury is going to believe it? A liar who has been given an incredible sweet incentive to lie is going to lie and KK has lied. There has been absolutely no evidence to back up her story that the condo was the crime scene and that the murder weapon was the ball bat. Nuthin. If she had kept that tooth she claims she found--and given it to LE--this would be a completely different trial. She didn't because she still wants PF to walk free.

Plus, both ranch hands have testified that PF told them the fire flames got too high and he had to put it out. Are they liars? If PF put out the flames, there is no way he allowed the fire to burn until morning, which is what KK has claimed he told her. Not for a minute do I believe she was afraid of PF. She was obsessed with him and obsessed with KB.

JMO
You have said in multiple posts “absolutely no evidence that the condo was the crime scene.” People have corrected you, but you continue to say it.

Blood in places it shouldn’t be (fireplace, babygate) is evidence that it was the crime scene.

KB being seen on video coming into the condo and never leaving - evidence the condo was the crime scene.

Her phone left the condo when PF did. He is seen leaving alone with black tote in truck. Evidence the condo was the crime scene.

Her vehicles never left there. Evidence the condo was the crime scene.

PF being seen on video a dozen times going in and out of the condo and this proving he lied about his movements - evidence the condo was the crime scene.

I don’t know about you, but I’m a pretty reasonable person. If you want to convince me of something, show me. And if I’m sitting on that jury and they show me the above, I make up my mind pretty quick that KB died in her condo or at the very least suffered horrific injuries there. And the prosecution isn’t done calling witnesses either.

So... no evidence the condo was a crime scene? Wrong.

Totally on the money! Which is why the tears on the stand, but none before then I'd bet.

And I think no one would feel you don't understand that pf is the murderer or the one on trial for that crime, merely because you mention the kk is a piece of chit, yet when I or others mention her culpability it is treated as if we are denying pf's guilt, and except for that one poster, no one is doing that. (that I can recall).
I don’t deny her culpability.

However- the trial is: the State vs P Frazee.
Straw man and false equivalencies aside, he is the accused murderer. Forrest/trees. Wag the dog...

Her time in due time.

UPDATES!
Patrick Frazee trial: Testimony reveals damning statements by Krystal Lee

SABBM:

“She told me that she did what she had to do to keep herself and her kids safe,” said Allison Wright, a fellow nurse at Magic Valley Hospital in Twin Falls, Idaho, describing one of several damning statements she made in the workplace, in this case on the day after Christmas.

Both said Lee had been scheduled to work in Idaho on Nov. 24, but that she asked Wright to cover her shift, saying she needed to go to Colorado.

The jury this morning also heard from a friend of Lee’s who acknowledged switching vehicles with Lee at a WalMart in Idaho. The Volkswagen sedan she lent to Lee still had a pistol with at least seven rounds in it, she testified.

More corroboration of the timeline KK provided to LE.

This time, from independent witnesses who work with her at the hospital.

DA May fully anticipated the issues with KK's credibility, so he has plenty of other witnesses there to corroborate her testimony, including witnesses coming in from other states who have virtually no connection to the crime, and therefore no reason to lie.

Between cell pings, video footage and outside witness testimony, this timeline of movements is as ironclad as it gets.

JMO.

Last edited:
Per Sam on Twitter::

We also heard from Megan Garrison, who swapped vehicles with Kenney when she came down to CO to clean up the crime scene. Garrison says she asked to switch so she could move. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

On cross, Garrison was asked about the bullet missing from her 9mm gun beneath the driver’s seat. She couldn’t remember telling the FBI if one was missing from the chamber when asked by Stiegerwald. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Garrison recalled telling them there were six in the magazine and that one of the eight was missing, so it would make sense one was in the chamber. On redirect from state, she said it didn’t look like the gun had been fired. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

I believe KK was more involved than she admits in the planning and the "why" that has not been addressed. I believe the prosecution has avoided asking her how the plan came about to kill KB in the first place. There had to have been a conversation. Look how much PF has shared about the actual murder with her. That said, I wish she didn't have as much of a deal as she was given, but I've decided to see this from KB's perspective. As a mom, her biggest concern is/would be the safety of her daughter and her having a loving family surrounding her. Even "above" justice for herself. So, whatever is needed to best ensure that PF remains far, far away as she grows up is the best "justice" for Kelsey, IMO. KK has questionable character, no doubt. But I don't believe she'd be caught up in something like this again. On the other hand, I can absolutely see PF killing again. Little KB needs to stay tucked safely in Kelsey's family for as long as possible. Forever would be awesome.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Early recess today for more witnesses to travel from out of state. Jennifer Viehman tells the court we’re actually ahead of schedule, so that’s a good sign. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

8:48 AM - 12 Nov 2019

Garrison recalled telling them there were six in the magazine and that one of the eight was missing, so it would make sense one was in the chamber. On redirect from state, she said it didn’t look like the gun had been fired. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

8:47 AM - 12 Nov 2019

On cross, Garrison was asked about the bullet missing from her 9mm gun beneath the driver’s seat. She couldn’t remember telling the FBI if one was missing from the chamber when asked by Stiegerwald. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

8:46 AM - 12 Nov 2019

We also heard from Megan Garrison, who swapped vehicles with Kenney when she came down to CO to clean up the crime scene. Garrison says she asked to switch so she could move. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
Frazee Trial Update: Two of Krystal Lee’s Co Workers, a Close friend and and FBI agent have testified so far. One CoWorker said said Krystal Lee had said “she had gotten...into a bad situation...” regarding #kelseyBerreth case in Colorado. @KDVR @channel2kwgn

EJL_8xXXkAEK35O.jpg

8:57 AM - 12 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
Frazee Trial Update: Two of Krystal Lee’s Co Workers, a Close friend and and FBI agent have testified so far. One CoWorker sai One co worker said Krystal Lee had said “she had got...into a bad situation...” regarding the #kelseyBerreth missing mom case in Colorado.

EJL_a-zWwAASxEB.jpg

8:55 AM - 12 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

UPDATES!
Patrick Frazee trial: Testimony reveals damning statements by Krystal Lee

SABBM:

Both said Lee had been scheduled to work in Idaho on Nov. 24, but that she asked Wright to cover her shift, saying she needed to go to Colorado.

The jury this morning also heard from a friend of Lee’s who acknowledged switching vehicles with Lee at a WalMart in Idaho. The Volkswagen sedan she lent to Lee still had a pistol with at least seven rounds in it, she testified.

MOO... That's about the dummiest thing I've heard.

Hey, I gotta go clean a murder crime scene, to protect my kids.

I thought everyone knew how to call 911, especially nurses.

And again.. No one did nothing....KK had them all snowed. She a great master manipulator.

MOO..

A couple thoughts.

1) KK's crazy long drives. I don't find this difficult to understand. I don't know if KK worked 12-hour shifts like many nurses. I worked long night shifts for many years - you'd be surprised how long someone can stay awake and reasonably alert. I did for many years, and I never even drank soda or coffee like many of my co-workers. Long haul truckers regularly drive insanely long hours and many do so without the assistance of anything stronger than caffeine. My own parents were still capable of twelve hour drives when they were in their early eighties.

2) My dad had a baseball bat behind the front door for years until he switched it for a golf club because he thought my mom would have an easier time wielding the lighter club than a baseball bat. We never lived in the country. Having a baseball bat (or golf club) next to the front door makes a lot of sense in a house with kids where you don't want a ready-to-fire firearm laying around at all times.

PF wouldn't have even needed to hide the baseball bat, although I believe KK said he did. IIRC, there were multiple bats near doors at the franch. KB had been to the franch and could easily have seen the bats. She told CB she felt safer when she got her gun back - I've often wondered if it was because of the incident with KK and the coffee. If she was accustomed to having a gun for self-protection, KK's visit might have rattled her and left her feeling vulnerable. PF could easily have brought the bat over and told her it was for additional personal protection. She could not have safely kept her firearm next to her front door or her bedroom door because of her child, but she could have put a baseball bat in those places and not worried about Baby K getting hurt by the bat.

Haaa -- ya'll had me convinced the gun was in the glove box and I dreamed it was under the seat!!

8:46 AM - 12 Nov 2019

An Idaho nurse who took the stand against #PatrickFrazee as the key witness against him told her co-workers she had no choice but to get “mixed up” in the disappearance of his fiancée #KelseyBerreth.
Lance Benzel

@lancebenzel
SAY WHAT?? How on earth does conspiring with a murderer keep oneself and one's children safe???? Try calling the police!! Not cover up the murder of an innocent woman! Who could believe this cr@p? What the heck are they drinking down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88