Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Derencz

@AlexDerencz

Numerous resources from Jacksonville, FL in Demopolis now for the search of missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams.

(Video)

Alex Derencz on Twitter

Alex Derencz

@AlexDerencz

This canine search and rescue team got on scene a little while ago.

EJL1DkRW4AEtf8h

Alex Derencz on Twitter

I don't believe I've seen this confirmed in MSM either, but adding these listings FWIW...
https://hotpads.com/661-ivy-st-jacksonville-fl-32206-1jy0wwc/pad

661 Ivy Street, Jacksonville, FL 32206 2 Bedroom House for Rent for $875/month - Zumper

Also found this interesting comment by TN, the mover, from a past article...

Detectives looking at Craigslist ad for child care possibly made by Taylor Williams' mother
[TN] said Taylor was nowhere to be found that day.

She remembers talking with Williams about the move.

“She was like, ‘This isn’t something I really wanted to do. I just have to do it,” [TN] said.

I don't think "no availability since May" means BW was renting it since then. Perhaps an investor bought the property and put some work into it in order to rent it, and it took several months. The kitchen counters are nice, for example. The wood floors look like they have just been freshened up. New paint.

Does anyone have an MSM that states BW was actually renting this new place since May??

I definately agree with that ... which makes me wonder if (MOO) the food and mess was to cover any smells or stains ect ... or if she was leaving her daughter to fend for herself in that apartment because she didn't have childcare ... or she was off with her secret BF or something. A lot of people who are perfectionist or type A but mentally unstable live different lives in public than they do at home. Ever watch the show Hoarders? People always say they never knew they lived like that. When people start becoming overwhelmed or depressed things start to fall apart.
Which is why I wonder if she was and had been suffering from a mental health issue. Yet cognizant enough to go to work etc. disconnect from Family and lie to Police.

Which is why I wonder if she was and had been suffering from a mental health issue. Yet cognizant enough to go to work etc. disconnect from Family and lie to Police.
I think this is possible - it may explain the state of the apartment too. This one is stumping me a bit (beyond the obvious - she either did something or knows who did IMO) - the question is why?
JMO

I am recalling how in most of the earlier statements how LE was very very vague about who reported Taylor missing from Ivy even as to the sex of the person. They also shut down a question about whether anyone else was in the Ivy residence the night Taylor went missing. If there was a man, his identity is certainly being kept very quiet. Why? Married? Navy? Superior? any combo of the three?

Also I tend to agree with the poster who is taking sister's comments on a man with some liberal grains of salt. Sounds like they weren't close and BW doesn't appear to be someone who shares the private details of her life with many.

Of course if you are dating a married man or someone you otherwise aren't supposed to be - I can see some serious compartmentalizing and secrecy occurring if BW is a perfectionist or type A sort.
LBM
Good point.
Maybe two people were afraid Taylor would 'talk' ?

xJJVhnfY_normal.png

Courtney Cole
@CourtneyANJax
· 6m
In the last hour-and-a-half, we're learned new info about Brianna Williams status on NAS Jax. I'l be sharing that w/you--PLUS--#NEXT on CBS47 @ActionNewsJax, I'm talking to our law & safety expert about how Caylee's Law could possibly apply in #TaylorWilliams investigation:

Last edited:
Renting two places at once makes me think one was a crime scene and she wanted out of there, but didn't want anyone else moving in and figuring out what had happened there. Just a thought.

As for the weather, I'm in GA and it's going to be in the low 20s tonight here. So yeah....brrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow