Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So freaking sad. I would think they could tell if it was an adult/child at least. How many young children could it be. ( DON'T ANSWER THAT) Prayers to all LE for dealing with such a horrible situation.

I get the feeling she/Taylor/the remains are not "recent" or fully intact. MOO. I feel like she has been gone awhile now ... and either kept in the apartment to decompose or taken to the woods to decompose in an attempt to muddle the investigation should she be found. I hope I am wrong. It would be so calculated.

I have not been following - is this the same woman who posted for a babysitter on Craigslist?
I don't think LE has ever told us if the ad turns out to have been placed by BW or if it was just a coincidence and placed by another mother in the area. IT was a lead they followed but they never really confirmed if it panned out or not.

I have not been following - is this the same woman who posted for a babysitter on Craigslist?
I don't think it's been confirmed it was actually her that posted the ad, but yes, same woman.

Also this "Operational efforts will now shift to secure and process the evidence at the scene." from the Demopolis PD's FB page Demopolis Police Department saying the search effort is now a secure/evidence collection effort, tells me all I need to know. This multi-agency investigative team is no longer searching.

It must be quite obvious the "remains" they found were that of a child, since it's no longer a search effort. That poor baby girl.
:(

I get the feeling she/Taylor/the remains are not "recent" or fully intact. MOO. I feel like she has been gone awhile now ... and either kept in the apartment to decompose or taken to the woods to decompose in an attempt to muddle the investigation should she be found. I hope I am wrong. It would be so calculated.
Yes, I agree.

Hence the trash and rotten food observed by the person who helped them move or who was in the apartment prior to the move.
This is why my sadness at this time is only for Taylor.
She was just a 5 year old and helpless !

There are other options if one is overwhelmed with the care of a child. From the last photo Taylor looked too thin and her hair wasn't being cared for; imo.
Other facts may emerge and change my mind.
But right now it's looking like BW isn't the person her family and others at her job thought she was.
MOO

I would think that but I would think that news of any whiff of decomp in the southside apartment would have been leaked to the press similar to the alleged decomp in the trunk of her car.

ETA also, teh timeline most recently released by LE was looking for sightings of Taylor with mom within the past two weeks. Which makes me think they had some independent corroboration that she was alive prior to that. I could be misreading the situation but I am hopeful that the remains are able to give LE and prosecutors lots of evidence to work with :(

another completely different thought? How will this case be prosecuted? Will the Navy try this mother? Will the state of FL? The state of AL since remains were located there? Multi jurisdictional nightmare? Who gets her first and will that be a bone of contention?

I would think that but I would think that news of any whiff of decomp in the southside apartment would have been leaked to the press similar to the alleged decomp in the trunk of her car.

ETA also, teh timeline most recently released by LE was looking for sightings of Taylor with mom within the past two weeks. Which makes me think they had some independent corroboration that she was alive prior to that. I could be misreading the situation but I am hopeful that the remains are able to give LE and prosecutors lots of evidence to work with :(

another completely different thought? How will this case be prosecuted? Will the Navy try this mother? Will the state of FL? The state of AL since remains were located there? Multi jurisdictional nightmare? Who gets her first and will that be a bone of contention?
I would think location of murder decides jurisdiction - and I too believe someone came forward and that narrowed the timeline to the two weeks. poor baby.

Bridgette Matter @bridgetteANjax
2m

We found the site that looks to be where remains were found. There are three blue tents off of a dirt road. It is miles off of a main road . @ActionNewsJax

dang it can't get image to come forward

"It appears she has been found in a location south of Demopolis," Mayor John Laney tells @AlexOsiadacz about missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams @FCN2go
anne schindler on Twitter
12:47 PM (CST) · Nov 12, 2019

Mayor tells @FCN2go they are still awaiting forensic testing to determine if the remains are, in fact, Taylor Williams
anne schindler on Twitter
12:54 PM (CST) · Nov 12, 2019

1. Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax 5m5 minutes ago

We found the site that looks to be where remains were found. There are three blue tents off of a dirt road. It is miles off of a main road . @ActionNewsJax

EJMXQadWkAUgeDs.jpg

0 replies 11 retweets 2 likes

2. Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax 21m21 minutes ago

Human remains found while searching for #TaylorWilliams

Looking at google maps and trying to pinpoint the where of it. Earlier much was being made of activity at highway 28 and Marengo county rd 19. Looking outward from there for a dirt road miles off any main road and I am thinking maybe Marengo county road 44. Seems to be a dirt rd and is in a very heavily wooded area that is sparsely populated. Very few properties with buildings on them and lots of densely wooded area between them all

It makes me even angrier when I see how casually these innocent children are disposed of. I doubt she even bothered to bury her baby. The tents are so close to the dirt road that I wonder if she didn't just toss her out of the car like another baby killer we all remember.

It makes me even angrier when I see how casually these innocent children are disposed of. I doubt she even bothered to bury her baby. The tents are so close to the dirt road that I wonder if she didn't just toss her out of the car like another baby killer we all remember.
yes, it looks like the tweets in the media thread say the remains were uncovered. ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave