Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, this is moving fast. Can someone give a quick update? I see a comment about the mother's phone and stuff. Can someone tell us all just getting here what all is happening? I just saw they found her remains online now I see on her the mother attempted suicide. What all happened in between? Did BW admit to it at all?

Brianna Williams hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after suicide attempt: law enforcement sources
It is unknown how she harmed herself, but she is hospitalized.
Author: First Coast News Staff
Published: 3:39 PM EST November 12, 2019
Updated: 3:39 PM EST November 12, 2019
Two law enforcement sources tell First Coast News that Brianna Williams is in life-threatening condition after she reportedly tried to kill herself.
The sources say officers with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office were en route to arrest her. It is unknown how she harmed herself, but she is hospitalized.

I knew it, I said it, I said I hoped they were WATCHING her so that this wouldn't happen, but I guess somehow she managed to hurt herself anyway.

At least we (hopefully, I wish they'd confirm) found the little girl's remains this time, unlike poor Trenton Duckett.

Woah, this is moving fast. Can someone give a quick update? I see a comment about the mother's phone and stuff. Can someone tell us all just getting here what all is happening? I just saw they found her remains online now I see on her the mother attempted suicide. What all happened in between? Did BW admit to it at all?
FL - FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5 Nov 6 2019 Media Maps Timeline No Discussion

we haven't heard if the mother admitted anything - just that remains have been found (Not yet identified) and mom is in the hospital -everything else is our speculation IMO

No way did she give up the location. She would have been arrested and on 24/7 watch, not protected within a naval base, if that was the case. Besides she thought she was smarter, she’s a sorry excuse for a human being. She better survive this and be held accountable. This boils down to the navy, she was protected to some degree in there and this is exactly what I feared. Had she been a joe blogs and a POI this wouldn’t have happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong