Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed on and saw the news about (likely) Taylor's remains being found....in a trash bag no less.

Now mom's tried to take the cowardly way out. Not surprising.

Hope they save her just enough to be in a partially vegetative state. The torture of awareness & the ability to hear and understand but an inability to communicate or even so much as blink would be a nice prison sentence she couldn't lawyer her way out of.

Vic Micolucci WJXT
@WJXTvic

BREAKING: Taylor Williams' mother airlifted to hospital as remains uncovered in Alabama ⁦@wjxt4news4jax.com/news/taylor-wi…

Just for the record being “airlifted” is no joke! UF health is our trauma hospital...
She must be near next to death...

she was found unconscious so what methods would be available to her? maybe it took some time to get whatever it is she used/set up etc?

Maybe they gave her nerve medication and she took it all? I’m not sure!

Where is that reported..I want to read.
@PaigeANjax

Paige Kelton Retweeted ActionNewsJax

3 Sources tell @ActionNewsJax Brianna Williams was found unconscious at NAS Jax and is now at UF Health. This just hours after human remains were found in Demopolis AL, in the search for her missing 5-year old daughter Taylor.

Police were enroute to arrest Brianna Williams when she attempted suicide. She is reportedly in 'life threatening condition."
Wow, so much has happened today. A lot of sadness and anger here. And a shout out to LE for a magnificent job. How senseless a tragedy. Sources: Brianna Williams hospitalized in life-threatening condition after suicide attempt

Even though the remains found today have not been "officially" identified, I think both the facts that a.) she was about to be arrested and b.) that she attempted to take her own life, are enough evidence that the poor baby girl was the one in the woods, in the bag(s).
:(

well, since they were on their way to arrest her I don't think we need to wait to determine if the remains were little Taylor Rose...

They basically just announced that IMO
The sources say police were en route to arrest Brianna Williams, 27, on Tuesday around the time when the incident happened. It is unknown how she harmed herself, but she is hospitalized, the sources say.
Sources: Brianna Williams hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after suicide attempt

ActionNewsJax‏Verified account @ActionNewsJax now1 minute ago

NEW #PHOTOS: This is the location in #Alabama where police located human remains https://bit.ly/36ZMKDi
1f4f8.png
CREDIT: @WBRCnews

EJM5G2NWsAAshMT.jpg

EJM5G2sUUAIVLHr.jpg

EJM5G2sU4AAgvS_.jpg

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

Rather ironic there is a No Dumping sign here. ...

Since Taylor Rose Williams was reported missing by her mother at 7:22 a.m. Wednesday, her family has chosen to remain out of the media spotlight.
Taylor's father, Maurice Tate, is a truck driver who lives in Alabama. He told News4Jax that a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office detective drove to Alabama to talk with him and that "it's been a while" since he'd last seen Taylor. He declined to elaborate on how long.

Taylor's paternal grandmother, who also lives in Alabama, told News4Jax by phone early Thursday evening that she and Taylor's father have not spoken to Taylor or her mother in two years because Brianna Williams, who moved to Jacksonville with Taylor two years ago, cut off all communication.

Taylor's godmother, Dorielle Sims, on Wednesday sent News4Jax photos of the little girl, but was very emotional and did not wish to talk much. The sister of Brianna Williams spoke with News4Jax, but she declined to give a statement on the record.
What we know about family of missing Jacksonville 5-year-old

More background at the link for those just now following Taylor's thread.

Wait a minute, one more thing.

She’s 5. Technically, due to her small stature, she wouldn’t necessarily need to be dismembered for transport and logistical purposes. In other words, she’s not a big heavy body. She could fit in one of those blue storage containers, for example, as we’ve seen.

I’m thinking and hoping that the “plural” of the trashbags is an error, as far as her remains are concerned. If there are other bags maybe those have blankets, or other evidence...

Idk.

Do we have past references of mothers dismembering their little ones? This is odd, moo.

I wouldn’t say take dismemberment to the bank til LE confirms it, moo.

—-

Eta: maybe rigormortis so she couldn’t be folded...

(Ugh get me out of here)
My first thoughts on the Plural, bags is that maybe the smell of her body decomposing was so bad that she was double-bagged prior to finally getting to the point that double-bagging wasn't enough, so her body had to be thrown out somewhere. Reminds me of Casey Anthony's car which smelled like a dead body so bad that she dumped the body and abandoned the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021