CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably the only truthful thing that's come out of his month since he murdered her- what you bolded.

What a brazen jerk. It's almost like he wanted to get caught. Who would be stupid enough to say all of this stuff before and after she was murdered? Something is not right with this guy, murder aside.
It does look like he want to get caught, but in reality I think he was Brazen. He felt entitled. With each letter of that word capitalized.

I KNEW IT! Sorry, just patting myself on the back :oops:

eta: Can you imagine how stupid KK feels now?? And, SHE surely would have been next. She KNEW TOO MUCH. Lucky thing the FBI found her :)

Looks like PF was seeking out another pharmaceutical connection....all nurses need apply.

I wonder how many more western Florence Nightingales are out there singing, "I feel lucky! Oh, so lucky!" tonight.

I think you're right. But I hope they keep her out in that hallway for the whole trial "just in case".
BBM:

Don't think that hasn't occurred to Dan May.

Ma is going to cool her jets in that hallway until DA May is good and ready to call her into that courtroom.

He'll whistle for her when he wants her, and not a minute before.

It's entirely possible he'll call her last, just to spare the B's from having to face both PF and Ma in the courtroom at the same time.

It's a lot to ask of KB's parents, that they maintain their composure sitting in the same room with the man who beat their beloved daughter to death with a baseball bat, and the woman who kicked her to the curb when she was pregnant and called her a prostitute.

Indications are Ma is getting a little feisty out in that hallway, which makes me think it's getting under her skin.

Good.

Fingers crossed that DA May calls Ma last.

JMO.

Last edited:
Agree. It might be inappropriate to say I’m dying to find out who and what Ma Frazee is, but I’ll still say it. She has seen a lot prior to current tragedy. Very curious about her level of denial about what her son has done. A big fire outside her house after Kelsey is “missing”? Good grief.

SF threatened to plead the 5th earlier because she herself did something criminal that she didn't want to reveal under oath, something clearly related to PF's arrest for murder.

She's not allowed to plead the 5th because she doesn't want to incriminate PF, only because she doesn't want to incriminate herself.

That tells me all I want or need to know about Ma Frazee and what she knew or did.

Has EF been in court since CB revealed that KB had to stay outside whenever she came to visit SF? Or has she been too ashamed to show her face in court since then?

I think you're right. But I hope they keep her out in that hallway for the whole trial "just in case".

Thinking back to post from @MassGuy..."The way the prosecution is heading, I no longer think we’re going to hear from SF.

I don’t know where she fits in anymore. "

I think I read somewhere on here recently that SF did not have a good relationship with her son, PF. I wonder if part of her decision to take the 5th was JUST in the long shot chance, he were to have been granted bail (I know :eek:) until the trial, that she would have feared for her own life/or abuse from PF. Doesn't seem totally crazy since we now know PF was not on stellar terms with other family members.

I agree, keep her out in the hallway.

Wow! Just catching up now. No wonder PF wanted KK to kill KB - he was totally going to let her take the fall. And he could move to his next girl of the hour. Stupid, stupid KK driving all night to clean up his mess and do his dirty work while he was texting other women. I feel like hearing that has to be one of the worst punishments for her. If she was soo enamored and obsessed with this tool, it must be sooooo devastating to learn that she was just a pawn while he was pursuing other women even right before Thanksgiving.

That said, she's so stupid because he never seemed to even pretend that he cared about her, loved her, wanted to be with her once KB was out of the way.

The other stupid part of their plan (man there are so many), is the fake texts back and forth from PF and KB's phone. PF being sooooo sweet, “Are you ok? Do you need anything or can I do anything?”

The stupid, oh so CLEARLY written by a female wordy response from PF that he still loved KB - when "she" (KK as KB) asked "Do you even love me?" And he texted, "Why would I bend over backwards and stand behind you thru everything if I didn't? So to answer your question yes I do." (And what guy texts like that anyway??)

It doesn't even fit their stupid narrative that PF thought KB was a terrible, unfit mother and that he wanted her dead. Their whole KB just "went missing" or "went to visit grandma" genius plan (complete with both of her cars left in the driveway) no longer works once everyone is coming out of the woodwork to share how much PF wanted KB gone.

Last edited:
That's probably the only truthful thing that's come out of his month since he murdered her- what you bolded.

What a brazen jerk. It's almost like he wanted to get caught. Who would be stupid enough to say all of this stuff before and after she was murdered? Something is not right with this guy, murder aside.
Right! The most truthful and now that i think about it, an actual sentence.

Hmm, Full sentences = telling the truth. Partial utterances = lies/withholding the truth/up to no good (like beating up dogs, cattle)

I wonder what PF said to Kelsey before he murdered her. The truth or a lie?

ETA: I mean the moment right before he started beating Kelsey.

Last edited:
SF threatened to plead the 5th earlier because she herself did something criminal that she didn't want to reveal under oath, something clearly related to PF's arrest for murder.

She's not allowed to plead the 5th because she doesn't want to incriminate PF, only because she doesn't want to incriminate herself.

That tells me all I want or need to know about Ma Frazee and what she knew or did.

Has EF been in court since CB revealed that KB had to stay outside whenever she came to visit SF? Or has she been too ashamed to show her face in court since then?
Sam tweeted today - I thought he said only KBs dad has been in court ? IMO

Right! The most truthful and now that i think about it, an actual sentence.

Hmm, Full sentences = telling the truth. Partial utterances = lies/withholding the truth/up to no good (like beating up dogs, cattle)

I wonder what he said to Kelsey before he murdered her. The truth or a lie?
I bet he led her to believe everything was fine right up until he hit her with the bat. He was afraid of confrontation.
Imo

Wow! Just catching up now. No wonder PF wanted KK to kill KB - he was totally going to let her take the fall. And he could move to his next girl of the hour. Stupid, stupid KK driving all night to clean up his mess and do his dirty work while he was texting other women. I feel like hearing that has to be one of the worst punishments for her. If she was soo enamored and obsessed with this tool, it must be sooooo devastating to learn that she was just a pawn while he was pursuing other women even right before Thanksgiving.

That said, she's so stupid because he never seemed to even pretend that he cared about her, loved her, wanted to be with her once KB was out of the way.

The other stupid part of their plan (man there are so many), is the fake texts back and forth from PF and KB's phone. PF being sooooo sweet, “Are you ok? Do you need anything or can I do anything?”

The stupid, oh so CLEARLY written by a female wordy response from PF that he still loved KB - when "she" (KK as KB) asked "Do you even love me? And he texted, "Why would I bend over backwards and stand behind you thru everything if I didn't? So to answer your question yes I do." (And what guy texts like that anyway)

It doesn't even fit their stupid narrative that PF thought KB was a terrible, unfit mother and that he wanted her dead. Their whole KB just "went missing" or "went to visit grandma" genius plan (complete with both of her cars left in the driveway) no longer works once everyone is coming out of the woodwork to share how much PF wanted KB gone.
Really good post!

Yes!!! Agreed!!!!!!!

BBM:

Don't think that hasn't occurred to Dan May.

Ma is going to cool her jets in that hallway until DA May is good and ready to call her into that courtroom.

He'll whistle for her when he wants her, and not a minute before.

It's entirely possible he'll call her last, just to spare the B's from having to face both PF and Ma in the courtroom at the same time.

It's a lot to ask of KB's parents, that they maintain their composure sitting in the same room with the man who beat their beloved daughter to death with a baseball bat, and the woman who kicked her to the curb when she was pregnant and called her a prostitute.

Indications are Ma is getting a little feisty out in that hallway, which makes me think it's getting under her skin.

Good.

Fingers crossed that DA May calls Ma last.

JMO.

I wonder if the two farm hands are still on the franch payroll since they testified against Patrick.

Someone has to be taking care of any animals that are left.....not that I care if that whole place gets taken over by squirrels.

Thinking back to post from @MassGuy..."The way the prosecution is heading, I no longer think we’re going to hear from SF.

I don’t know where she fits in anymore. "

I think I read somewhere on here recently that SF did not have a good relationship with her son, PF. I wonder if part of her decision to take the 5th was JUST in the long shot chance, he were to have been granted bail (I know :eek:) until the trial, that she would have feared for her own life/or abuse from PF. Doesn't seem totally crazy since we now know PF was not on stellar terms with other family members.

I agree, keep her out in the hallway.

I think whether SF and PF had a bad relationship is probably unimportant. PF was a 33-year-old man that by all accounts never left his monther's home. PF was abusive to women and animals in and around the franch, and it's pretty obvious there were no boundaries or non-negotiables at the franch.

I believe they had a very co-dependent relationship, and SF gave as good as she got. SF was getting something out of the relationship or he would not have still been under her roof.

MOO

I bet he led her to believe everything was fine right up until he hit her with the bat. He was afraid of confrontation.
Imo
Agree. And I’m wondering if he said truthful statement when he started beating her. I bet he did. However, he covered Kelsey’s eyes. Anyways, we will never know what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17