CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF threatened to plead the 5th earlier because she herself did something criminal that she didn't want to reveal under oath, something clearly related to PF's arrest for murder.

She's not allowed to plead the 5th because she doesn't want to incriminate PF, only because she doesn't want to incriminate herself.

That tells me all I want or need to know about Ma Frazee and what she knew or did.

Has EF been in court since CB revealed that KB had to stay outside whenever she came to visit SF? Or has she been too ashamed to show her face in court since then?
BBM. Where are you getting that from?

I sincerely hope it's the oil from the quart KK said PF poured on the fire to further accelerate it...not much fat on little KB, right?
Well in this article it lists average fat for a woman as between 25% and 28, so it could be more than we want to picture.
" In general, the total body fat percentage (essential plus storage fat) is between 12% and 15% for young men and between 25% and 28% for young women {Lohman, 1993 #4151"
Normal ranges of body weight and body fat

“I said ‘if you don’t know when she went missing, how will this timeline help you?’” Key said. “He said ‘well, exactly.'”

Bank manager: Patrick Frazee asked for surveillance video of himself from day Kelsey Berreth was last seen

ETA- his comment makes no sense, but I would guess he uses it a lot when he doesn’t have an answer. The context suggests it wasn’t the first time he used that beauty.

Brilliant deduction! Like people who say "Well, there you go," when they don't have anything to say.....good job!

I sincerely hope it's the oil from the quart KK said PF poured on the fire to further accelerate it...not much fat on little KB, right?

Looks like Sam will discuss this tonight. And it might be one FB Live to avoid for anyone who may not want to hear graphic details.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Means says the tote would’ve been the first thing to liquify, then saying the body would’ve taken much longer. There’s a lot of nasty details I’ll get into on Facebook live about that. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee#KrystalKenney

Maybe that was the whole point of having her as a "possible" witness. Keep her out of that courtroom. That's "some kind" of justice :) Torture not being able to support her demon child. JMHO
I think she will be one of the last to testify. Maybe, only one question. “Did Patrick tell you he murdered KB, when he called you on Thanksgiving”. SF: “I plead the fifth.”

Sounds like they can't prove it either way. I imagine any human body would result in some sort of oily residue after being burned.
Just one more thing for the jury to consider. I think the tooth found in the burn pile will be the most convincing.

One of PF’s clients who testified today may have added yet another motive, IF it is true that Doss was going to cancel the baby’s medical insurance due to KB’s reduced hours.

If KB couldn’t provide medical anymore, she was of no use to PF.

We also heard from a handful of horse owners who hired Frazee to be their farrier. One recalled Frazee saying he only wanted the baby’s mother to pay for medical, then say “I just want her gone”. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

O
I’m curious what the $70k loan was for - do they record these kinds of loans in CO or any kind of UCC on file with the state? I’m just curious
Where I live, many farmers and ranchers get loans at the start of the year to buy seed, supplies or stock, so they can then sell them at the end of the year after they have grown or been mated. The market info from one of the earlier threads covered differing prices for the sale of pf's herd.

I would not be surprised if the loan was the result of not selling his cows at good market price, and that is part of the money troubles spoken about early on in the reporting.

BBM. Where are you getting that from?

In the arraignment (?) - the original appearance before a judge when the decision was made whether or not there was enough evidence to go forward with a trial. DA May wanted to call her but her attorney said she would plead the 5th if she was called.

You can only plead the 5th to avoid incriminating yourself, not on behalf of someone else, so she apparently believes that she has done something criminal and would implicate herself if forced to testify. I believe DA May wanted to ask her about PF's appearance (timeline) at Thanksgiving dinner, perhaps what he said when he called her from KB's condo, and about the fire, so I honestly have no idea what she is afraid of implicating herself for.

Again, she is not allowed to plead the 5th to protect someone else, only herself.

One of PF’s clients who testified today may have added yet another motive, IF it is true that Doss was going to cancel the baby’s medical insurance due to KB’s reduced hours.

We also heard from a handful of horse owners who hired Frazee to be their farrier. One recalled Frazee saying he only wanted the baby’s mother to pay for medical, then say “I just want her gone”. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Wow, I missed that. No medical insurance, no reason to keep her around.

He said something to the effect of “milking Kelsey for all she was worth,” to an earlier witness. This certainly jibes with that.

What a disgusting psychopath.

Right. That would be more money that Frazee would have to pay out of pocket for insurance, which would mean more child support.

Imo

Sam tweeted today - I thought he said only KBs dad has been in court ? IMO

I couldn't bear to hear the things he is hearing. My heart would break. I pray for them. KBs mom, I can't think of without tears.

Surely, friends, family, church family are with him. Week two of tremendous stress can take a toll medically.

MHO

Right. That would be more money that Frazee would have to pay out of pocket for insurance, which would mean more child support.

Imo
To be honest there was no support order I could find but if KB was looking to formalize the financial set up through the courts (was she? So long ago I can’t recall- I know he had papers that were found ) then CO support guidelines would be followed to include health insurance I’m assuming - but he’s so dumb he may not have known that both parents would be equally responsible for support and insurance etc - so his financial panic might have been without merit IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member