Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying monthly rent on 2 different places at the same time, and then staying in the barracks. Yeah, she was hiding more than just Taylor being gone.
I imagine she was restricted to the barracks after being named Person of Interest. Am not sure if she would have had someone guarding her because at the time she was not charged with a crime but restricted to barracks - definitely.

NO. IMO they would not be protecting her. They own her.She is their property. "If a military member commits a crime off base they are still under the jurisdiction of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and will be tried for their crime in Military Court."
Is Off Base Conduct Covered by Military Law?
Then why was the sheriff on the way to arrest her? Would the MPs do it ? Sheriff would relay the request? Seems like the Navy may not have jurisdiction? More research needed IMO since this was reported

I was asking about daycare costs earlier because I thought maybe she would say she couldn't afford it and had to leave Taylor home alone and then something bad happened while she was at work, but if she could afford rent at two addresses, she could have paid for daycare.

I was asking about daycare costs earlier because I thought maybe she would say she couldn't afford it and had to leave Taylor home alone and then something bad happened while she was at work, but if she could afford rent at two addresses, she could have paid for daycare.
I was told her salary is very minimal. Like 1100.00 or 1200.00 per month. I don't know how she could afford 1 apartment on that amount.

I was told her salary is very minimal. Like 1100.00 or 1200.00 per month. I don't know how she could afford 1 apartment on that amount.
No way. "A Petty Officer First Class is a noncommissioned officer in the United States Navy at DoD paygrade E-6. A Petty Officer First Class receives a monthly basic pay salary starting at $2,546 per month" plus their housing allowance which is over $1k in Jax.

Paying monthly rent on 2 different places at the same time, and then staying in the barracks. Yeah, she was hiding more than just Taylor being gone.

If her sister is right and she was renting two places at one that would have to be a bit of a strain for the finances.

She started staying on base in barracks after she reported her daughter missing and stop cooperating with police. I think it was her way of hiding out - from LE, from press, from public. LE knew exactly where to find her and therefor weren't in a rush to charge her til they had Taylor's remains.

If her sister is right and she was renting two places at one that would have to be a bit of a strain for the finances.

She started staying on base in barracks after she reported her daughter missing and stop cooperating with police. I think it was her way of hiding out - from LE, from press, from public. LE knew exactly where to find her and therefor weren't in a rush to charge her til they had Taylor's remains.

She couldn't just pop onto base and stay in the barracks to get away from LE. She could have rented a room in base lodging to get away from LE. She was in the barracks because she was "confined to quarters" and restricted to base by Military officials.

No way. "A Petty Officer First Class is a noncommissioned officer in the United States Navy at DoD paygrade E-6. A Petty Officer First Class receives a monthly basic pay salary starting at $2,546 per month" plus their housing allowance which is over $1k in Jax.
I must have read an old report that said she was an E3. And it depends on what her job is...not just rank.
At that pay she could afford housing, I agree!

Depending on her job
The typical US Navy E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, 1st Class salary is $67,285. E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, 1st Class salaries at US Navy can range from $38,063 - $86,691.

She couldn't just pop onto base and stay in the barracks to get away from LE. She could have rented a room in base lodging to get away from LE. She was in the barracks because she was "confined to quarters" and restricted to base by Military officials.
According to early reports, they deny that. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member