Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine she was restricted to the barracks after being named Person of Interest. Am not sure if she would have had someone guarding her because at the time she was not charged with a crime but restricted to barracks - definitely.
She might have been in the barracks because it would be hard for journalists and reporters to get to her there. If her apartments were off base, then the barracks make sense, for her protection as property of the military, in order to do her job while under investigation. You can’t get on the base without a government ID or pre-approval, or in the company of someone with a military ID card.

Child neglect. Brianna had choices. If Taylor was such a burden, then contact her family for help she had 2 sisters and a mother, contact social services, contact a therapist.

It is interesting, when a woman wants to "relinquish" a child. So many "helpful" social workers, put their own values on the Mother. And instead of actually listening to a woman, who doesn't want a child, the Social Worker, tells her about all of the programs available for her to keep her child.

I quit a job, because I couldn't stand the narrative. If a woman says she can't care for her child, give her the information and paperwork to start the process. Women who want to give up children really are given a difficult time. And a lot of judgment. It isn't that easy.

Actually they did say in one presser that she was free to come and go, but I don't know if that was before or after she became a POI.
It was after. That's when the question was asked why she was staying there.. However, who knows. I think it was her choice not an order. But, it was a good idea I think. They could keep an eye on her.

It is interesting, when a woman wants to "relinquish" a child. So many "helpful" social workers, put their own values on the Mother. And instead of actually listening to a woman, who doesn't want a child, the Social Worker, tells her about all of the programs available for her to keep her child.

I quit a job, because I couldn't stand the narrative. If a woman says she can't care for her child, give her the information and paperwork to start the process. Women who want to give up children really are given a difficult time. And a lot of judgment. It isn't that easy.

Has to be easier than killing your child. I would rather be judged for abandonment than murder. Regardless of how "easy" the process is made, people will still kill their kid .

Military pay is based on rank and length of service. They can receive additional pay allowances for Hazardous Duty, Hardship Duty and Assignment Incentive just to name a few extra pay allowances. But an E-6 working in an office gets the same pay as an E-6 working on the flight deck, or in the mess hall...regardless if Marine, Navy, Air Force or Army

She might have been in the barracks because it would be hard for journalists and reporters to get to her there. If her apartments were off base, then the barracks make sense, for her protection as property of the military, in order to do her job while under investigation. You can’t get on the base without a government ID or pre-approval, or in the company of someone with a military ID card.

At the press conference, Sheriff Williams said Taylor’s mother, who is assigned to the Tactical Operations Center at Naval Air Station Jacksonville, is not under arrest or naval confinement. “She works on the base,” he says. “She can stay on the base.”
Remains Found During Search for Missing Fla. Girl, 5, as Navy Officer Mom Becomes a Person of Interest

But when confronted with inconsistencies in her story, Williams clammed up, then holed up on the Navy base where she works, police said. She then became a “person of interest,” police announced Monday.
Mom of missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams arrested, hospitalized after suicide attempt as police work to identify remains found in Alabama

she was found unconscious so what methods would be available to her? maybe it took some time to get whatever it is she used/set up etc?

ETA link
@PaigeANjax

Paige Kelton Retweeted ActionNewsJax

3 Sources tell @ActionNewsJax Brianna Williams was found unconscious at NAS Jax and is now at UF Health. This just hours after human remains were found in Demopolis AL, in the search for her missing 5-year old daughter Taylor.

I work in hospital and see pts after suicide attempts... majority of women overdose and men use firearms... but there are always exceptions. Since she is in military she is comfortable with firearms... but statistically speaking probably overdose. Hanging is a possibility too. I guess it depends on what she had access to and how closely (or not) she was watched.

I can't believe that this is happening AGAIN... speechless.... such a precious little girl! :(

Military pay is based on rank and length of service. They can receive additional pay allowances for Hazardous Duty, Hardship Duty and Assignment Incentive just to name a few extra pay allowances. But an E-6 working in an office gets the same pay as an E-6 working on the flight deck, or in the mess hall...regardless if Marine, Navy, Air Force or Army

Wonder if people are assuming the enlist vs officer categories is considered a "different job".

I am not sure why, but the comments being made about how the military works by people who don't appear to have any experience with it are really frustrating me. Lol.

*bashes head into wall*

Ok, I feel better.

I work in hospital and see pts after suicide attempts... majority of women overdose and men use firearms... but there are always exceptions. Since she is in military she is comfortable with firearms... but statistically speaking probably overdose. Hanging is a possibility too. I guess it depends on what she had access to and how closely (or not) she was watched.

I can't believe that this is happening AGAIN... speechless.... such a precious little girl! :(

It has been reported in numerous articles that it was an "apparent overdose"

Mom arrested in disappearance of 5-year-old daughter after remains found in Alabama

I think with her pay grade she would have been earning at least double that. Then as an officer she would have had housing and food allowance on top of that.
She is not a commissioned officer. Her rank is Petty Officer First Class. She is an enlisted E-6. If she was a commissioned officer,she would be making double what an enlisted person makes. I do see this confusion all the time with Navy ranks because "officer" is in her rank designation, but she is an enlisted servicemember. Officers all have college degrees, she more than likely dropped out of college and joined the Navy. If she had had a degree, she would have been an officer. Now, that is not saying enlisted personnel dont have degress...many do, but most of them finish up their degrees while enlisted - going to night classes, or through correspondence courses during their free time. And when you are enlisted and do obtain a degree- you do not automatically become an officer, there is a very strict process you have to go through to even be a candidate and then you have to get chosen, they only choose the best and there is a cap on how many each time. You can stay enlisted with your degrees also and not go the officer route...my boss was a Master Chief (one of he highest enlisted rates) with a Master's degree he obtained while in the Navy. Edited to add: because she had a dependent and had to live off base (since she didn't live in base housing) she automatically got a housing allowance and bas. Single folks can get that too if there is no room at the barracks for them and they have to live off base.

You can sign temporary custody over to a relative without much hassle. My ex SIL did it when her husband died unexpectedly and she was just too overwhelmed to raise three boys alone. Also my husband's niece did it numerous times due to a drug addiction.

Just for the record being “airlifted” is no joke! UF health is our trauma hospital...
She must be near next to death...

Maybe they gave her nerve medication and she took it all? I’m not sure!

Yes, UF Health has level 1 trauma designation which is highest you can get. They can handle the worst of the worst. People who are in life-threatening condition get diverted to Level 1s.

Wonder if people are assuming the enlist vs officer categories is considered a "different job".

I am not sure why, but the comments being made about how the military works by people who don't appear to have any experience with it are really frustrating me. Lol.

*bashes head into wall*

Ok, I feel better.
Agree. I see her being referred to as an "officer" which she is not. A petty officer is still an enlisted person. She is not an officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304