UK - 39 bodies found in lorry container, Essex, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Фирма УТРЕШНИ ДВИЖЕНИЯ ДНЕС ЕООД ("TOMORROW`S MOVEMENTS TODAY" LTD) ЕИК 205115414
public.brra.bg/CheckUps/Verifications/ActiveCondition.ra?guid=5545204787954ceb94718c1372280cd4

Bulgarian company record for "Tomorrow's Movements Today".

The company was founded in May 2018. The Mahers reported that they sold this to individuals from Monaghan during 2018. This transaction doesn't appear to show up yet in the Bulgarian records. These companies don't appear to have any capital.

Mo worked for PCT international haulage last year!!

Mo Robinson: Driver of ‘the Polar Express’ at centre of lorry deaths murder inquiry

His own fb page also supports the story with PCT trucks so I'm inclined to take it as fact!!!

PCT is registered in the West Midlands, can't find any Irish connection to the company!! Do we know anything about mo!!! Might he have been living in England last year before going to Ireland!!
It also states that mo left PCT to be an independent driver!!!

Last edited:

Mo Robinson: Driver of ‘the Polar Express’ at centre of lorry deaths murder inquiry

His own fb page also supports the story with PCT trucks so I'm inclined to take it as fact!!!

PCT is registered in the West Midlands, can't find any Irish connection to the company!! Do we know anything about mo!!! Might he have been living in England last year before going to Ireland!!

Calm down there, Grasshopper!! I'm sorry couldn't help myself. ;)

BBC Essex
@BBCEssex

A private memorial service is being held today for the thirty-nine people found dead in the back of a lorry in Grays. Photos of the Vietnamese nationals will be placed on an alter, while a Catholic priest and a Buddhist monk will offer blessings.

EJPuo8wWwAAKpQs

BBC Essex on Twitter

Nga Pham

@ngaphambbc

I’ve been asked by families of #lorry victims for info on the repatriation of their remains. Families wish to receive bodies not ashes so they could be buried in accordance to tradition. Local govt seems indicating they’d be cremated in the UK first. Lots of confusion #Essex

Nga Pham on Twitter

Isn't this kind of par for the course in foreign national's deaths?

It is far from unusual that Mo could of been working as an employee for a UK based haulier....and still live in Ireland. It is common in haulage industry. There are overseas hauliers one straightaway comes to mind Norbert Dentresangle/XPO Logistics the French logistics company, they employ British drivers among other nationalities and majority do not live in France either.

Last edited:
Chris Hughes’ wife runs a hair salon.
Thomas Maher’s wife runs a hair salon
Is it coincidence?

Perhaps it is a coincidence perhaps not, but I am aware of a number of people who run hair salons, tanning studios etc near me and it is a cover for tax evasion etc.

Perhaps it is a coincidence perhaps not, but I am aware of a number of people who run hair salons, tanning studios etc near me and it is a cover for tax evasion etc.

2 solicitors and 2 accountants raided +1 hairdressers...

yet the focus is on the hairdressers?

It is far from unusual that Mo could of been working as an employee for a UK based haulier....and still live in Ireland. It is common in haulage industry. There are overseas hauliers one straightaway comes to mind Norbert Dentresangle/XPO Logistics the French logistics company, they employ British drivers among other nationalities and majority do not live in France either.

Robinson is British. He is certainly of the traditional Loyalist/Unionist persuasion, so his passport is burgundy/blue not green. Northern Ireland (Armagh) is part of the United Kingdom. It is not "overseas". It is far from unusual for Irish Haulage firms to employ British drivers, such as Robinson.

mo_robinson_may_16_2015___mo_robinson_fb.jpg

And his Facebook friends include prominent members of the Loyalist community, such as a page operated on behalf of the late William Frazer.

Nga Pham

@ngaphambbc

I’ve been asked by families of #lorry victims for info on the repatriation of their remains. Families wish to receive bodies not ashes so they could be buried in accordance to tradition. Local govt seems indicating they’d be cremated in the UK first. Lots of confusion #Essex

Nga Pham on Twitter

Isn't this kind of par for the course in foreign national's deaths?

I work in this field and normally the foreign family are provided with options. The ability to carry out their wishes depends on the regulations in both the sending/receiving countries, religious or health restrictions, and availability of funds either from family/friends or insurance. One suspects these families may not have the funds to return bodies home. Sending ashes home is far cheaper.

Robinson is British. He is certainly of the traditional Loyalist/Unionist persuasion, so his passport is burgundy/blue not green. Northern Ireland (Armagh) is part of the United Kingdom. It is not "overseas". It is far from unusual for Irish Haulage firms to employ British drivers, such as Robinson.

And his Facebook friends include prominent members of the Loyalist community, such as a page operated on behalf of the late William Frazer.

I know that Mo born and living in NI makes him British. I used my example of a French overseas company that does use truck drivers living in the U.K. like many others as it is far from unusual in the haulage industry.
Who and what his alliances are I’m sure will be more significant if applicable to the case he has to answer to as time goes on.

I work in this field and normally the foreign family are provided with options. The ability to carry out their wishes depends on the regulations in both the sending/receiving countries, religious or health restrictions, and availability of funds either from family/friends or insurance. One suspects these families may not have the funds to return bodies home. Sending ashes home is far cheaper.

Given that 2 UK Nationals are being held on suspicion of manslaughter for these poor people, and given that Vietnamese citizens have been held for arranging the journeys that led to their deaths I think it would be decent and gracious for the UK and Vietnam to support the families in their desire for repatriation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie