Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chatting with someone earlier about this case and finally recalled what this case puts me in mind of. This one makes me feel like I did with the Dr Teleka Patrick case. The more we learned about the time leading up to her disappearance the more evident it became, she was unwell.
It reminded me of the same case. And she was around Doctors. Her behavior at the hotel desk was so bizarre. Yet nobody helped. Nobody even tried that I am aware of.

So this had to have been pills or something reversible she ingested right? Something like a household cleaner wouldn’t have left her ready to be discharged this quickly would it? I’m actually amazed it got better so quickly.
If it was pills as posted upthread I guess they pumped her stomach? But I would think a day of recovery? It’s odd IMO

So sorry, @sleuther0192837465 !!

I will not tell you what to do... but maybe some parts of this forum aren't good for you, emotionally ?
Please, take care of and look after yourself !
I mean that.
Virtual {{Hugs}}
'A first appearance has been scheduled for 1 p.m. Wednesday. As of 7:30 a.m., she was not yet listed as being physically in the jail, but UF Health officials said that she was "no longer in (their) system."'

Taylor Williams' mother charged with child neglect, giving false information
How does one go from "life support" or medically induced coma to a court appearance ? Amazing turn of events. She did not attempt to end her life due to guilt, just getting caught. IMO

Some neglectful, abusive or bad parents who would do this sort of thing have been losers their entire lives.

Some are successful either professionally or personally or both.

Some fall somewhere in the middle; neither successful nor unsuccessful.

Am I the only one not surprised by this or who doesn't feel there's a whole lot more to the story in terms of a "reasonable explanation" or a single event that began a clear downward spiral or someone else being involved that mom isn't willing to give up?

It's sad to see the potential of something that "could have been" thrown away, but it isn't surprising. If anything, intelligent successful parents who are respected by their family and peers can much more easily hide what type of parents they really are behind closed doors. That's how kids like Taylor fall through the cracks. Because no one suspects and everyone thinks there must be some explanation other than mom simply being just like the other awful parents we see here.

What is it? What am I missing that makes so many feel there's so much more to this? Am I thinking too naively or simply in assuming she's simply a bad parent like any other bad parent, just equipped with more resources, tools and smarts to hold up the facade to outsiders?

What is it I'm not getting or not seeing? Somebody enlighten me. (seriously, not being snarky or facetious)

Some neglectful, abusive or bad parents who would do this sort of thing have been losers their entire lives.

Some are successful either professionally or personally or both.

Some fall somewhere in the middle; neither successful nor unsuccessful.

Am I the only one not surprised by this or who doesn't feel there's a whole lot more to the story in terms of a "reasonable explanation" or a single event that began a clear downward spiral or someone else being involved that mom isn't willing to give up?

It's sad to see the potential of something that "could have been" thrown away, but it isn't surprising. If anything, intelligent successful parents who are respected by their family and peers can much more easily hide what type of parents they really are behind closed doors. That's how kids like Taylor fall through the cracks. Because no one suspects and everyone thinks there must be some explanation other than mom simply being just like the other awful parents we see here.

What is it? What am I missing that makes so many feel there's so much more to this? Am I thinking too naively or simply in assuming she's simply a bad parent like any other bad parent, just equipped with more resources, tools and smarts to hold up the facade to outsiders?

What is it I'm not getting or not seeing? Somebody enlighten me. (seriously, not being snarky or facetious)

I don't see her being any different either. I just see how she threw her child away like trash on the side of the road and said nothing while Taylor laid there exposed to....never mind. No excuse for “mommy”

If it was pills as posted upthread I guess they pumped her stomach? But I would think a day of recovery? It’s odd IMO

Yes, i agree. I think something doesn't quite add up. Going from being in "life-threating" then "serious" condition to discharge within 24 hrs... Hmm, in a lot of drug overdoses pts remain altered/delirious for a bit... i don't exactly know what to make of this...

This is correct, technically, but it would be very, very rare for a patient to be in a medically induced coma and not on a vent. As I said in my other post though, being on a vent isn’t as terrible as it sounds. I’ve seen people come in and placed on a vent and put in a medically induced coma and then extubated a day later.

I know of someone who was recently on a vent for a month. She even gave birth while on a vent. Ugh, it sounded like a nightmare to me to be on a vent and conscious and aware for a whole month.

3 hours ago:

Kailey Tracy

@KaileyTracy

Crime scene tape down this morning where human remains were found off of Highway 28. One
@JSOPIO
car watching the scene and the
@PoliceDemopolis
command unit is here. Quite different from the presence here less than 24 hours ago.
@FCN2go

EJPsJfRXsAcqUEN

EJPsJfQWoAIpOR_

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

According to Duval County arrest records- she was "arrested" 11 12 19 at 7:16pm
Presumably, in absentia ? It does say housing OTHR , so she could be back at the base. We (the public) are getting a lot of conflicting stories. Always best to look at many sources of information. IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member