CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, its twisted how pf (and CWatts) just plan to dispose of their spouse/family and go about their 'merry' way with a new woman...
It's above (or below) our understanding.
Attention seekers. They have no guilt and show no remorse. Narcs. PF will get all the attention he wants in prison, all negative. It's what he deserves. MOO

Yes, it's truly mind-boggling that NONE of these people came forward... It's been bothering me from the start. But, then I started imagining scenarios wherein a close friend were the accused, who'd been feeding me lies for years that the victim were abusive, and that made me realize there are a few situations where I'd have probably kept my thoughts to myself, too, until the lies started to unravel... A close friend with an abusive, violent, controlling, cheating, alcoholic husband often vented to me that she sometimes wished he would 'just die already', for example. Had he gone missing, or suddenly died, I don't think I would have gone running to LE to tell them of those conversations. I suppose the biggest difference in that scenario is that I've witnessed his abusiveness first hand (called LE on more than one occasion to diffuse situations, in fact.) My point being that PF had all of these 'peripheral' people believing that KB was abusive and neglectful to the baby, and, without benefit of first-hand knowledge of the truth, may not have come to their senses until after the facts started being revealed. I don't include KK in this, since she had far more concrete information. She's even testified that she doubted the abuse allegations at some point, yet still willingly participated in the failed attempts and took care of cleaning up the murder scene. That creature deserves to burn in hell alongside PF, IMO.

IMO his father figures were probably living vicariously through him.

Sad but possibly true! Single guy, 33 and living at home, probably not paying bills except money for baby girl, having several girls. Plus, throw in at least one we know of from out of state. Heck, don't even have to drive to get a piece from that one. *gag*

Well I think nearly exactly the same. If there really was such a contact, it was probably a friendly thing, but not a "required by law" action as the other person was declaring. Anyway we're mostly all on the same side, I fell down eerily similar rabbit holes in the Watts case and it's my own fault for tripping into one again.
No hard feelings whatsoever...:) He's goin' down!!:D

I GIVE UP.

I give up on reading all the messages. I don’t know how any of you can keep up, let alone participate!

It does give me another reason to be thankful CW pled and didn’t drag SW and family through a trial. I’ve never followed a trial on WS before this one, and now I understand how truly horrible it would have been for the Rzuceks.

Dang it PF. As if you didn’t sicken me enough, you managed to put CW in a better light.

*back to furiously reading*

I GIVE UP.

I give up on reading all the messages. I don’t know how any of you can keep up, let alone participate!

It does give me another reason to be thankful CW pled and didn’t drag SW and family through a trial. I’ve never followed a trial on WS before this one, and now I understand how truly horrible it would have been for the Rzuceks.

Dang it PF. As if you didn’t sicken me enough, you managed to put CW in a better light.

*back to furiously reading*

IMO it helps to skim the media page to get caught up.

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Or listen to Sam Kraemer's live videos. He recaps the trial every day.

Sam Kraemer TV

I would be interested to know about this conversation with a Doss employee that PF supposedly told that Kelsey was getting up to go to work every day but not really going! I think PF is full of it.

Donahue testified Tuesday that Frazee told her Berreth’s employer had called him and said their daughter’s health insurance was going to expire at the end of January because Berreth hadn’t maintained it, and that he told her employer that Berreth was getting up for work every day but evidently not going. She said he also told her Berreth went to rehab.

Frazee trial: Arson analyst, Frazee friend testify

Unleash the kraken!!!!!

What surprises me is how many of these interactions with other people that have come in.

In many cases I have followed oh, they have had hearings where the judge doesn't allow it saying they are more prejudicial than probative.

Perhaps @gitana1 can help us understand or someone else who can help me understand?

More prejudicial than probative is actually a rare objection to be sustained. It has to do with things like beating a cow to death with a baseball bat. That would also be impermissible character evidence.

This witness comes in because she helps establish the timeline and mindset of the accused around the time of the murder and shortly after. It’s allowable.

Last edited:
RSBM

6:50 AM - 13 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Join me for coverage of Day 8 of testimony at the #PatrickFrazee trial, where prosecutors are ahead of schedule, moving quickly through witnesses. Again waiting for test results on tooth found at his ranch. Was it #KelseyBerreth’s?Yesterday: https://gazette.com/news/patrick-frazee-trial-testimony-reveals-damning-statements-by-krystal-lee/article_2afdcdd0-056b-11ea-978b-bb51ad5100f3.html … @csgazette

6:48 AM - 13 Nov 2019

If the tooth is KB’s, this is a done deal.

I am astounded by the number of women PF had on the string at any given time. Quite the barnyard lothario that PF. Frankenstein meets Rico Suave with some overlap on the Frankenstein side? IDK? JMO;)
not surprising to me as I've seen this in my horse world and women. Decent looking farriers are sometimes treated like 'Gods' similar to how doctors are in a medical setting.
There are many single women who own horses
and have farms and the farrier comes to visit every 5-6 weeks. Someone like PF who likes
to share his personal problems w/ nuturing
horse women is likely to attract many, many
single women.
Being a farrier to women owning horses is like
shooting fish in a barrel if you're a philandering narcissist. I've seen it over and over in real life.

4780.gif

Day 8 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?
I am here-- off and on today !!
Thanks to all who are posting the updates/tweets for us here.
I really appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member