CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
not surprising to me as I've seen this in my horse world and women. Decent looking farriers are sometimes treated like 'Gods' similar to how doctors are in a medical setting.
There are many single women who own horses
and have farms and the farrier comes to visit every 5-6 weeks. Someone like PF who likes
to share his personal problems w/ nuturing
horse women is likely to attract many, many
single women.
Being a farrier to women owning horses is like
shooting fish in a barrel if you're a philandering narcissist. I've seen it over and over in real life.

I suspected as much -- thanks for confirming.
It's somewhat like that for snow plowers in Alaska. Go figure...

not surprising to me as I've seen this in my horse world and women. Decent looking farriers are sometimes treated like 'Gods' similar to how doctors are in a medical setting.
and have farms and the farrier comes to visit every 5-6 weeks. Someone like PF who likes
single women.
shooting fish in a barrel if you're a philandering narcissist. I've seen it over and over in real life.
Task list for today:
Dig out my anvil from the garage, surely that big hammer has to be near it.
Go to Hardware store and buy a forge
Stop at the feed store and pick up some coal for the new forge
Post ad on craigslist as a farrier

Yup! That beats the bar and buying drinks.

That makes sense, but no one forced him to kill. I have a bit of tendency to spoil my gkids...
I think this is different than just spoiling, though. My mom spoils my kids too (and they're lovely kiddos with great empathy and values as I'm sure your gkids are too!)

I think it's a weird combination of being a super overbearing parent to the point where the child almost feels he has no identity or moral core of his own, and the entitlement and belief that he is truly the most special child in all the world because the parent says so, and having his parent/s erase all the consequences of his negative actions. Resulting in a capital N Narcissist adult who has no empathy, no moral center, and believes other people are his possessions to serve him as he pleases like he did for mommy. And he will get away with it all, because he always has.

Until suddenly he does something so bad his family can't make it go away. But they will always defend him and basically act like he had every right to kill that lady who was no longer serving his purposes and was never good enough for him anyway because she took his attention away from mommy.

As other posters have said, we've seen it with Scott Peterson, Chris Watts, now PF, and I'm sure lots of others. (Including my ex-husband... but that's a story for another day. Lol. And not lol.)

Yes, it's truly mind-boggling that NONE of these people came forward... It's been bothering me from the start. But, then I started imagining scenarios wherein a close friend were the accused, who'd been feeding me lies for years that the victim were abusive, and that made me realize there are a few situations where I'd have probably kept my thoughts to myself, too, until the lies started to unravel... A close friend with an abusive, violent, controlling, cheating, alcoholic husband often vented to me that she sometimes wished he would 'just die already', for example. Had he gone missing, or suddenly died, I don't think I would have gone running to LE to tell them of those conversations. I suppose the biggest difference in that scenario is that I've witnessed his abusiveness first hand (called LE on more than one occasion to diffuse situations, in fact.) My point being that PF had all of these 'peripheral' people believing that KB was abusive and neglectful to the baby, and, without benefit of first-hand knowledge of the truth, may not have come to their senses until after the facts started being revealed. I don't include KK in this, since she had far more concrete information. She's even testified that she doubted the abuse allegations at some point, yet still willingly participated in the failed attempts and took care of cleaning up the murder scene. That creature deserves to burn in hell alongside PF, IMO.

I think part of the deal with so many people not making a report has to do with the culture. People in the farming and ranching community aren’t big on involving law enforcement in their affairs, if they can help it. It’s expected that a person keeps his or her own house in order , so to speak. And if somebody needs help, it’s often done privately through family, friends, church etc.

But by and large, you don’t stick your nose in other people’s business.

I’m not defending this mindset at all. Just describing it. And despite the culture, most of these people if they REALLY believed that PF was going to harm someone or had harmed someone, would dig deeper. I don’t think most of them really believed he was capable. All most of them ever saw was what he wanted them to see.

single women.
Makes complete sense! Some of the women probably have financial resources which would definitely appeal to him and his willingness to barter probably appeals to them. MOO, MOO

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
1m
Now-CBI Agent Chris Adams was recalled. He said the landfill search yielded nothing. He says he learned about a month ago that Evraz Steel and a steel trash can (from the burn at Frazee’s ranch) were important.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
1m
Now-CBI Agent Chris Adams was recalled. He said the landfill search yielded nothing. He says he learned about a month ago that Evraz Steel and a steel trash can (from the burn at Frazee’s ranch) were important.
@KOAA

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
43s
They also testify Patrick Frazee was listed as the beneficiary on Kelsey Berreth’s life insurance. Doss had just been bought around Nov. 2018, which caused employees to have to re-enroll for benefits.
@KOAA
Well this will be interesting - how will the company handle the pay-out? Listed beneficiaries on life insurance policies are very difficult to overturn - wonder what has become of this?

I think part of the deal with so many people not making a report has to do with the culture. People in the farming and ranching community aren’t big on involving law enforcement in their affairs, if they can help it. It’s expected that a person keeps his or her own house in order , so to speak. And if somebody needs help, it’s often done privately through family, friends, church etc.

But by and large, you don’t stick your nose in other people’s business.

I’m not defending this mindset at all. Just describing it. And despite the culture, most of these people if they REALLY believed that PF was going to harm someone or had harmed someone, would dig deeper. I don’t think most of them really believed he was capable. All most of them ever saw was what he wanted them to see.

I hear you. I also think there's some code of the west in that scenario. I think it also explains how SF can show up and sit in the courthouse foyer daily. Local folks may be disgusted by her but they're not going to say any more to her than acknowledge her with a nod. I can't imagine SF sitting in our courthouse -- security would have removed her a week ago as a public threat (subject of) due to public reaction. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave