Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not just you.

Just another adult who peaked in high school, imo.
I totally agree. I mentioned early on that she wasn't anything. Homecoming Queen...big deal! GPA 3.6 another so what. Her total school was only 250 students so not another big deal. Her big accomplishment was not getting locked up as a teenager. I'm surprised she made it this far. And for what....to become a child killer. She wasn't even successful in killing herself. Makes me síck. I was hoping to wake up to different news.
I feel like she was totally estranged from her whole family. I'm sure they feel bad now that it's too late for Taylor or Brianna. JMO

Kailey Tracy

@KaileyTracy

Brianna Williams uncle tells us, flipping through pictures, she lived with him and his wife from when she was six to when she graduated high school. He said she never got into any trouble growing up and said their family is shocked and trying to understand what happened
@FCN2go

(Video)

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

He says Brianna went right into the military after graduating college

Kailey Tracy on Twitter
Kailey Tracy (@KaileyTracy) | Twitter
11:45 AM (EST) · Nov 13, 2019

Florida's DCF (department of children and families) is practically useless. My ex best friend and her husband have been involved with them many times, and in each situation where the children should've been removed, they weren't. they just got a slap on the wrist and said "do better next time" pretty much. My heart breaks for this sweet little baby. There's no reason in the world to throw your baby out like garbage. When this case first broke, I couldn't follow along because I was working long hours. I've spent the last 3 days getting caught up.

I've known quite a few people in the military, and I've personally seen how their personalities can change over time. My boyfriend that I met while he was in Iraq 14 years ago used to be the sweetest man on the planet. Now? Any little thing sets him off. He's been to war zones multiple times. I don't know if Brianna ever actually went to war or what, and I'm by no means making excuses for what happened because it makes me SICK, but it changes you.

RIP sweet Taylor Rose. You had such a long and beautiful life ahead of you. o_O:(

Kailey Tracy

@KaileyTracy

Brianna Williams uncle tells us, flipping through pictures, she lived with him and his wife from when she was six to when she graduated high school. He said she never got into any trouble growing up and said their family is shocked and trying to understand what happened
@FCN2go

(Video)

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Well that's interesting. I wonder if she was estranged from them as well?

This could contain the answers to familial dynamic Looking forward to the news

Katie Jeffries
@Katie_Jeffries

6m
@KaileyTracy
will have a LIVE report on this coming up on
@FCN2go
at Noon. Make sure you join us for the latest on #TaylorWilliams
@KaileyTracy
· 45m
Brianna Williams uncle tells us, flipping through pictures, she lived with him and his wife from when she was six to when she graduated high school. He said she never got into any trouble growing up and said their family is shocked and trying to understand what happened @FCN2go

I'm partially interested in her childhood. There are so many reasons she could have lived with relatives.

More interested in what went wrong and how we can collectively stop this war on children.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting fed up with the "she was this she was that" ... TBH I don't care if she donated a kidney and was the president at one point!! Taylor is what I care about and her involvement in her presumed death!!! Ugh this is getting to me today. Sorry
I hear you. I don't care about her successes and achievements, I care about what she did (or allowed to happen) to this precious 5 year old child. I can only assume the media does this because it's even more unsettling when a supposed "successful" parent with no known issues (drugs, involvement with family services, etc.) is arrested for such a horrible thing. Still, they can stop singing her praises any time now.

He says Brianna went right into the military after graduating college

Kailey Tracy on Twitter
Kailey Tracy (@KaileyTracy) | Twitter
11:45 AM (EST) · Nov 13, 2019
and yet in earlier MSM they said she left college after two years and went into the navy - I suppose she could have graduated in 2 years but it's doubtful IMO. these reporters are all over the place - shes in the hospital out of the hospital etc. I don't know what to believe
JMO

I hope I’m not about to ask dumb questions, but...here it goes:oops:
BW’s hearing will go on, without her, correct? Will the court appoint her an attorney?
LE said the forensics team will be doing tests on the remains that were found:( How long would that process take?
TIA

and yet in earlier MSM they said she left college after two years and went into the navy - I suppose she could have graduated in 2 years but it's doubtful IMO. these reporters are all over the place - shes in the hospital out of the hospital etc. I don't know what to believe
JMO

You can get a BA in 2 years, I believe. BS is 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46