Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped
Keep in mind to scrutinize all articles you read and do not rely on them for facts. Defer to the original source material instead.

I’ve seen a ton of conflicting data from news articles. They are secondhand information attempting to re-author facts and are usually inaccurate in some way.
This is so true. I see it in every case. Really adds to the confusion.

That leaves the perp(s) a vast amount of time to dispose of AB in some manner.

Yes. There is a lot of land and time between the two locations where Aniah was last seen and where her car was found. That's land within a somewhat straight line between the two locations. Add in the possibility of driving many many miles away from the presumed routes and the potential area is immense. Additionally, there are numerous bodies of water.

Hoping I'm wrong but it could be some time before she is found; alive or deceased.

I will start to look into him more. If anyone else does add me to a pm. I’m betting he was with him too. I’m close to spending money to access court records. I honestly don’t know how much we can discuss him here. Anyone know? Don’t want to break rules or go OT.
I have read several news articles. I am trying to find out more about the Kansas City arrest of (IY). A couple of articles say attempted murder and kiddnapping. Found one that states burglary. A few have said he had accomplices. I wonder if NG was one of them.

“It’s hard right now,” said Destine Duvall with Texas EquuSearch when asked about the emotions of suspending the search. “You don’t want to leave.”
Texas EquuSearch suspends search efforts for missing Blanchard

The search for Aniah Blanchard took a hit Tuesday, as the primary suspect in her disappearance sat in the Lee County Jail.

Snip

“My heart hurts for everyone today,” Duvall said.

The organization looked in areas along Interstate 85, the Tuskegee National Forest and area waterways.

“We’ve used every resource available to use over the last nine days to locate Aniah,” Duvall said. “It’s always hard to leave folks without the answer we came here to find.”

Texas EquuSearch, however, is hopeful that law enforcement will be able to provide new leads, which will lead the group back to resume the search.

Blanchard search effort stalls

Maybe. Would like to hear more info regarding these fires before I speculate further. One thing tho is that I get the feeling the search team left abruptly not by their own choice.

Have they determined only one suspect or could there be someone else involved?

I have read several news articles. I am trying to find out more about the Kansas City arrest of (IY). A couple of articles say attempted murder and kiddnapping. Found one that states burglary. A few have said he had accomplices. I wonder if NG was one of them.
Please add me to the PM. I’m very interested in exploring IYs past criminal history and his accomplices and known associates.

While you are doing that I think I just jumped into a ball of fire. Who knows their cars? Does this happen to be a late 2000 Lincoln Town Car on fire on i85 SB between Auburn and Montgomery the day after Aniah went missing?
Vehicle fire causes delays on I-85 SB near Shorter
Wow. I85 in Macon County is where IY was apprehended with the 77 yo victim in his car.

That would be pretty wild if the events are related.

I’m not one to speculate too much but...

Momof4RN - should you call this in? Or should we assume they’ve already explored a possible connection?
That’s what I’m debating

ETA:Surely they would have 1) tracked down the car seen at Chevron and 2) looked into any reported accidents and other emergency events reported along i85 that day after.

Last edited:
Lawyer for Aniah Blanchard kidnapping suspect requests court hearing

OPELIKA, Ala. (WIAT) — The man charged with allegedly kidnapping Aniah Blanchard from an Auburn gas station is seeking to have his day in court.

In a motion filed Wednesday morning, attorney Elijah Beaver requested that his client, Ibraheem Yazeed, have a preliminary hearing in district court. Yazeed is charged with first-degree kidnapping.

The Defendant is entitled to a preliminary hearing on these charges,” Beaver wrote in the motion.

During a typical preliminary hearing, a judge will hear the charges in the case, as well as arguments from prosecutors and the defense on whether or not the case moved to a grand jury. At times, certain evidence and witness testimony is used by the state to support their case for a grand jury.

The judge will then decide if there is enough evidence to have the case moved to a grand jury. From there, the grand jury will decide whether or not to indict Yazeed on kidnapping charges.

eta beginning of article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member