Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why she lived with relatives from age 6 until adulthood rather than her own mother (or father)? Her mother is still alive. I wonder if there was a history of mental illness that prevented her mother caring for her? Or abuse?

I also find it interesting that her own child died at age 5 -- probably at her hands -- just before the age where Brianna was apparently removed or sent away from her own mother.
There could be several reasons as to why she was raised with someone other than her mom.

When my autism became apparent my parents asked my grandparents to raise me bc they wanted the best life for me that they financially & emotionally could not give me. And bc they could not provide stability...the kind of stability that a child with ASD required.
Anyway, there are a zillion possible reasons, that we may never know...or maybe only partially.
EDIT: I would like to add that as a child I was only told that my parents wanted the best for me. Not bc I have ASD. That I didn’t find out until I was in my 40s.

My husband was in a vent and in an induced coma, after they woke him he figured out how to talk! The nurses were shocked. Lol Of course it sounded weird but he got his point across.
Took care of a patient 30 years ago that was comatose. On the floor and not the ICU because she wasn't expected to live. While we were working in her room, we would talk to her initially and then talk amongst ourselves. Well, one day she woke up. She could pair our voices with what we'd done on weekends and what our boyfriends/husbands names were. It was wonderful and amazing. And it sure taught us a thing or two.

This article says she graduated from A&M in 2018 https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/...emains-found-during-search-for-taylor-william
And this one gives her military career -- first assignment in Pensacola in March 2013 (which means she probably did basic in Chicago in late 2012 or early 2013) Taylor Williams: Missing 5-year-old girl's mother, Brianna Williams' military history released by Navy
So...assuming both articles are correct (BIG if), she must have finished college AFTER enlisting.
A lot of college classes are now offered on the internet.

Last edited:
There could be several reasons as to why she was raised with someone other than her mom.

When my autism became apparent my parents asked my grandparents to raise me bc they wanted the best life for me that they financially & emotionally could not give me. And bc they could not provide stability...the kind of stability that a child with ASD required.
Anyway, there are a zillion possible reasons, that we may never know...or maybe only partially.
You know...I had high-functioning Autism in the back of my mind a couple times...THANK YOU for sharing this...it could explain so much. BW could have been a whiz with Math but sucked at relationships -- including with her own family, and with her daughter.

I believe BW's bio dad (Jackson last name) came to Jacksonville last week. He lives in Linden ALA. I am curious who owns the property where the remains were found. It is described as "wooded area between the cities of Linden and Demopolis. I know it's Marengo County.
Just found it again. Maurice Tate, a truck driver from Alabama. But since he's had no contact with Taylor for two years, I wonder if he was even helping to support her. IDK.

"Detectives were trying to speak to Taylor's biological father, Maurice Tate, who lives in Alabama. Family members in Alabama said he hasn't seen his daughter in about two years since Williams moved from that state to Jacksonville."
Mother of missing Taylor Rose Williams is charged after suicide attempt | Daily Mail Online

I no way condone the crime. It's horrific and my heart goes out to little Taylor. I just seek to get some grasp as to when this Mother started losing it.
You are too kind. :)
I just can't use the "M" word; so 'egg donor' or her initials will have to suffice.

A bout the Dylan Redwine case-- I had to step back .
Dylan's sperm donor was a vile person, indeed.
Poor boy, another innocent lost to a monster.

She'll probably try to use the "I have a mental illness" angle ; so she'll say that she didn't understand what she was doing or that it was wrong.
Which is a shame as some criminals 'demonize' mental illness and try to use it as an excuse.
There are people who truly suffer from debilitating mental issues who have not and never will harm another person.
Strange, too, how some criminals are competent at their job and daily life from outward appearances-- but then claim they suffered and could barely cope with reality , after their arrest.

It would be interesting to hear from BW's family about what she told them if --and when-- they asked about her daughter.

My grandmother was raised by her grandmother, and I was raised by my grandmother. My Mom was a single parent in the 60's, and was always at work. As a parent, you pull yourself up by the bootstraps, get help if needed, and get over your childhood by any means necessary. If one cannot pull it together, they need to give the child to someone who will give them a fighting chance. Attached or not- no excuse, imo.

Last edited:
Took care of a patient 30 years ago that was comatose. On the floor and not the ICU because she wasn't expected to live. While we were working in her room, we would talk to her initially and then talk amongst ourselves. Well, one day she woke up. She could pair our voices with what we'd done on weekends and what our boyfriends/husbands names were. It was wonderful and amazing. And it sure taught us a thing or two.
Lol! I did that to my nurses too!

There is a website dedicated to loved ones lost to suicide. I put mom’s photo on there. So here is just an idea which may or may not be acceptable:
Is there a way we can make a thread somewhere here, on WS to all the children that have been murdered? Like maybe do separate threads by age groups?? Have their photos posted with their details underneath, like memorials? NOTHING about their killers & circumstances of their deaths, though...something just for them!
I realize that is probably damn near impossible & maybe not acceptable here, but just trying to think of a “place” for these children to be remembered would be such a comfort❤️

When my Mom died on accident due to a subdural hematoma we talked and talked to her. Even when she was in the scan. Nurses said even tho she is unconscious she will hear you.
Oh, Bravo! I’m so very sorry for the loss of your mom:( It seems no matter how long we are fortunate enough to have them with us, it is never quite long enough❤️

According to Randall, the remains were found about a half a mile away from his property on Landfill Road. He said the area is very remote and wooded.

He said someone would have to know where they were searching in order to find something out there.

Remains found wooded area in Alabama during search for Taylor Rose Williams
LBM
Snipped for focus

Hmmm... Sounds like some premeditation.
As if BW had previously chosen a place to toss her daughter's remains. :(
Somewhere with which she was familiar ?

There is a website dedicated to loved ones lost to suicide. I put mom’s photo on there. So here is just an idea which may or may not be acceptable:
Is there a way we can make a thread somewhere here, on WS to all the children that have been murdered? Like maybe do separate threads by age groups?? Have their photos posted with their details underneath, like memorials? NOTHING about their killers & circumstances of their deaths, though...something just for them!
I realize that is probably damn near impossible & maybe not acceptable here, but just trying to think of a “place” for these children to be remembered would be such a comfort❤️

That sounds lovely.

LBM
Snipped for focus

Hmmm... Sounds like some premeditation.
As if BW had previously chosen a place to toss her daughter's remains. :(
Somewhere with which she was familiar ?
I took that to mean that police had to know where to look to land there. Someone or something had to lead them to such an out of the way spot. BW dumping the remains in an out of the way place she was familiar with from her youth doesn't give me premeditation. The reporting her missing, the trip to dump the body, all of that I have no doubt was premeditated and done with the intent to cover up her crimes. But the death itself, jury is still out for me on whether that was premeditated or something she didn't count on and then tried (poorly) to cover up.

Allegedly so smart and yet such a poor poor plan and execution of that coverup. I boggles the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500