CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: DNA expert finds “very strong” support that #KelseyBerreth was sole contributor of blood stain on toilet and baby gate. That’s among numerous DNA results introduced this afternoon. Witness is still on stand. Hasn’t yet gone through all results.#PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Two tooth fragments found at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch appear to be human, according to forensic anthropologist Diane France. France, who conducted visual examination, could not link them to #KelseyBerreth. @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

It’s not clear how old the person was or how long the tooth fragments had been in the environment, France tells jury. But no other mammal would fit. “There is nothing that is inconsistent with this being a human tooth.” #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

BACKGROUND: We are still waiting to see if prosecutors will announce results of “consumptive testing” on tooth, meaning it would be destroyed in the process. Results haven’t been made public. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

More from France: Unclear if both pieces are from same tooth. Looks like bigger fragment was fractured by trauma. She agreed with prosecutor it could be from baseball bat. Also agreed with defense someone could have bitten something hard. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette.

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Absolutely, you have to have good health to chase those toddlers. I, as well, couldn't figure that one at.
Pf probably told her to . She's probably a bit scared if him, mixed with love.

That's what I thought, but he asked someone at Doss if they knew a good babysitter. Pretty sure sf1 couldn't do it full time, and we don't know how receptive his sister would be (lawsuit going on). Relatives aren't always willing to babysit.
Some are. Some aren't.

I think that was just puffing of some sort. “Yeah. Kelsey is missing! Do you know a sitter?” Like to show he’s in a bind because of this “unexpected” event.

It’s nonsense. SF filed for custody right after the arrest.

It’s likely just what she said was the reason when it was probably anxiety and depression. Vitamin D deficiency and B-12 can cause that however. And if she was flying and not spending enough time in the sun it’s possible.

She may have had some post-partum issues as well plus the stress of trying to make a family with a monster.
The mineral deficiency was stated by CB on day 1 of the trial. KB would have been the one who told her that. So KB is feeling fatigue and anxiety and possibly other symptoms, so she goes to this clinic. They diagnose a mineral deficiency complicated by stress from work. So she comes back home with a plan to treat the mineral problem with homeopathy and to treat the anxiety by reducing her hours at work. That is what I think happened.

I posted this Tweet a few minutes ago. What’s interesting, is that it doesn’t appear the defense is even contesting that it’s a human tooth.

Perhaps they can’t, because of what the consumptive testing showed.

That door is still open.

More from France: Unclear if both pieces are from same tooth. Looks like bigger fragment was fractured by trauma. She agreed with prosecutor it could be from baseball bat. Also agreed with defense someone could have bitten something hard. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette.

Last edited:
It’s likely just what she said was the reason when it was probably anxiety and depression. Vitamin D deficiency and B-12 can cause that however. And if she was flying and not spending enough time in the sun it’s possible.

She may have had some post-partum issues as well plus the stress of trying to make a family with a monster.
And/ or low iron. I speak from experience. Iron deficiency is no joke and the #1 symptom is fatigue.

UPDATE: DNA expert finds “very strong” support that #KelseyBerreth was sole contributor of blood stain on toilet and baby gate. That’s among numerous DNA results introduced this afternoon. Witness is still on stand. Hasn’t yet gone through all results.#PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Two tooth fragments found at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch appear to be human, according to forensic anthropologist Diane France. France, who conducted visual examination, could not link them to #KelseyBerreth. @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Yes! Can there be any doubters that Kelsey was killed in that condo?

I love knowing this about the blood:
"So far, she says the blood found on the side of the bath tub, on the front of the fire place and on the baby gate in Berreth’s home is much more likely to be that of Kelsey Berreth. She says for some, 100 septillion times more likely to be Kelsey’s." Sam Kraemer

How many is a septillion? I've got to google that.

ETA: A septillion is a trillion trillion.
So 100 times a trillion trillion it was likely to be Kelsey's blood.
That's a lot.

Last edited:
I have been exposed to manipulators/controllers/ narcissists. They get violent if you differ from their commands. They know who they can manipulate. If the submissive victim becomes belligerent, they want them out of the way & Kelsey had something this controller wanted: his child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305