Found Deceased NEW ZEALAND - Grace Millane, 22, British backpacker, Auckland, 1 Dec 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where in his timeline, does his internet activity take place?
Exactly! He completely skips it.

I’m really concerned about him getting off on man slaughter. I can see the jury struggling with the possibility of it being accidental. I just hope his activity after the fact has been enough to mitigate that.

Exactly! He completely skips it.

I’m really concerned about him getting off on man slaughter. I can see the jury struggling with the possibility of it being accidental. I just hope his activity after the fact has been enough to mitigate that.

Nah - unanimous, guilty, murder, bye bye. I shall eat my words if it’s not. This guy is a fool and I think any straight thinking jury will see right through him.

I have to say (god this makes me sound old) young people today seem so much more open and forward about their sexual likes and dislikes. This whole thing of chatting about what kind of stuff you’re into before having sex for the first time with someone never happened in my day! The other young woman who went on the date with the accused and they had sexthat involved some choking and then she described it as ‘vanilla’. If that’s vanilla then I am way out of touch!!

After the accused realised Grace was no longer alive, he said he just wanted to "end it all".

"I don't know, I was all over the place. I didn't believe what had happened. I was just terrified and scared. I went to the warehouse and bought a suitcase," he tells Settle.

He put the suitcase on the bed, not knowing what to do.

Next, he went to buy cleaning products and messaged a friend asking to meet at Revelry bar in Ponsonby.

"The whole time I was thinking she's going to wake up."

Later that night, he put Grace in the suitcase, he tells Settle through tears.

"The whole time I kept saying: I'm sorry."

The next day he bought a shovel, went to the Waitakere Ranges and dug a hole.

"I didn't want to be around if Grace wasn't there," he said.

Some truth in lies, we see it time and time again.

1) He would have instigated the 50 shades of grey chat - not Grace. Piece of *advertiser censored*. Probably bragging about what he has and what he can offer. The guy is a compulsive liar to the point he probably believes it.

And why does he keep referring to the ponsonby woman as a friend? First he calls her a work mate, and then a friend. He's never met her. She's another tinder stranger. And by the time of this interview she'd made it clear to him she wanted to keep it that way!

And why does he keep referring to the ponsonby woman as a friend? First he calls her a work mate, and then a friend. He's never met her. She's another tinder stranger. And by the time of this interview she'd made it clear to him she wanted to keep it that way!

Yeah she was like Bye Felicia. Good on her. Hopefully that gave him an ego hit.

Didn't want to be around if Grace wasn't there? He'd known her all of a drunken 3 hours?!
He is so cray cray and inappropriate acting.

Can’t believe he name checks 50 Shades of Gray.
If he was so suicidal after the killing he masked it well in the CCTV footage and his actions. He seemed quite chipper IMO

In the courtroom, the defendant has his head in his hands while the interview tape plays the part where he is crying.

The interview continues with him saying how he spent the three days after her death "walking around aimlessly, lost".

Then police picked him up, he said.

Detective Sergeant Ewan Settle then asks the accused to go into further detail about what he and Grace talked about in relation to the sexual fantasy film 50 Shades of Grey.

He tells him but he says it was behaviour he wasn't used to.

"At first I was uncomfortable, but I liked it. I was open to new ideas," he says.

He said the room was "pitch black", so he couldn't see much, especially not injuries he had sustained while he and Grace were having sex.

Settle then asked about the photos the pair took.

"Were the lights off or on. You mentioned earlier the lights were off," Settle asks.

"I can't remember, I was drunk," the accused responds.

In the courtroom, the defendant has his head in his hands while the interview tape plays the part where he is crying.

The interview continues with him saying how he spent the three days after her death "walking around aimlessly, lost".

Then police picked him up, he said.

Detective Sergeant Ewan Settle then asks the accused to go into further detail about what he and Grace talked about in relation to the sexual fantasy film 50 Shades of Grey.

He tells him but he says it was behaviour he wasn't used to.

"At first I was uncomfortable, but I liked it. I was open to new ideas," he says.

He said the room was "pitch black", so he couldn't see much, especially not injuries he had sustained while he and Grace were having sex.

Settle then asked about the photos the pair took.

"Were the lights off or on. You mentioned earlier the lights were off," Settle asks.

"I can't remember, I was drunk," the accused responds.
Ah. The selective memory defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member