Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it against the rules in the military to date each other! Also check out her FB. She don't look like a sailor...I think alit has been deleted from her page. It maybe that's when she started going to the far side.

It is only against the rules if you date outside the khaki line, there is a lot of different variables and it depends a lot on the command but enlisted can date other enlisted if they aren't a chief, If someone is a first class they shouldn't be dating a e1 - e3, and the unofficial rule is no more than 2 ranks up or down. There is no dating within your chain of command.

The only issues with fraternization would be if she was dating a khaki, (chief or officer), someone in her chain of command, or possibly (depending on her command) if she was with a young and junior sailor. (e1-e3).

Neighbor said "mommy" would come home everyday between 6:30 and 7:00 with a bag of fast food that looked like it was for one person
To be fair, how would he know if there were one or two sandwiches? And they could have easily split a larger restaurant meal between them. I often do with my 6 yo and he’s a big eater. The rest of the warrant though is so very disturbing.

Is Head Start a government funded program? I'm asking because if the salaries posted last night plus assistance for childcare are accurate, how could she qualify for the program? Was she in Head Start?

Yes. It was started by Lyndon Johnson. It serves children who fall in the lower income demographics. It is a wonderful program. It serves the whole child and family a huge difference between Head Start and daycares.

So far the only evidence that she was a "good mother" has been a very dated professional photo of the two together and knowledge shared by a co-worker that Mom had daughter's photo as her screensaver on her work computer.

So motherly. Such wow.

Where's the stories about staying up 3 nights in a row with no sleep because Taylor had the flu? Calling Ticketmaster for 2 hours straight trying to get Disney on Ice tickets for Taylor. Driving 18 straight hours in the car to see Taylor after work brought her somewhere else? Where's the went to 6 stores in a row trying to find the Xmas gift Taylor wanted most that was out of stock everywhere?

Where are THOSE types of stories? I have literally heard zero.

A photo and a screensaver..... People show more love for objects they kinda like.

Last edited:
And with all these cases of these precious children, I'm reminded once again of my own childhood. Thankfully it wasn't this severe, but there was abuse and neglect. And it was shocking and saddening to learn as an adult from multiple neighbors, family members, and friends that they knew something was going on in our home that wasn't right, but they didn't want to get involved or didn't think it was any of their business.

I'm reaching middle age, and suffer daily with multiple mental health diagnoses including PTSD and constant flashbacks, I struggle to make it through each day.

I have an awesome support system and an even greater faith in God, but it is so tremendously important for people to know that it is everyone's responsibility to report any sign of neglect or abuse in any child- a stranger or one well known to you. The effects of abuse or neglect have the power to be life-threatening/taking and tragic in the immediate future or disabling for a life-time.

eta
Rest in Jesus' arms sweet Taylor Rose

Taylor Williams case: Warrant reveals what led to charges for Taylor Williams' mom

Oh no. My heart. Total neglect. I wish this neighbour had called in a welfare check. What if’s...

Oh why oh why when little Taylor was wandering alone didn't somebody make that call!!!

BBM

Maybe he called , maybe he didn't ... But someone surely should have....

My heart is crushed... That poor little angel child had no one looking out for her... It didn't have to happen... It shouldn't have happened... Oh my... I just can't...

To be fair, how would he know if there were one or two sandwiches? And they could have easily split a larger restaurant meal between them. I often do with my 6 yo and he’s a big eater. The rest of the warrant though is so very disturbing.

This is what I was thinking too. I so badly don't want to give her any benefit of the doubt, but I have a six year old and she eats a regular sandwich from Chick-fil-A. I could buy two and have them in the same bag and no one would know otherwise. I also would only get myself a drink (if I purchased one at all) because she would drink the milk we already had at home.

Taylor’s Father has just as much right to her as BW in the court of law..
She could have chose to “cut him off” however the Court of law would have not agreed nor upheld her decision...FL is a Father state all he had to do was file the proper paperwork...Child support or no Child Support! In Duval county child support doesn’t decide whether you see your child...

And this isn’t my opinion it’s my personal experience...
You are right about that, however, he is from Alabama so I do not know Alabama's laws. We have no insight into the relationship between Brianna and him. It could have been a one night stand for all we know. He may have thought given Brianna's military career that what he could provide Taylor was insufficient and only felt he would better Taylor's life by not being involved. He may not be able to afford an attorney and thought it was pointless to file a motion. Point is, we do not know. It seems pretty obvious that he does not have any connection to Taylor being missing and her possible death and is probably pretty shaken up by the news. JMO!
It bothers me when everyone else gets blamed for one person's actions. The mother was the responsible party and probably had full custody of the child. Not everyone can afford lawyers. This woman chose to isolate and neglect and abuse her child. It's her fault the child is dead. It's not the father's fault, the neighbors' fault, the daycare's fault.. It's BW' s fault. She kept her hidden, she lied about where she was, she didnt reach out for help, she disposed of her body, she falsely reported her missing and she tried to kill herself when the poop hit the fan. I'm just so fed up with the usual excuses.

I've seen no evidence that she was a good mother. For all I know she could have murdered this poor child in cold blood. So she gets no breaks from me until I have evidence that she deserves one.
BBM. THIS! This is exactly what I have been saying all along. NO ONE else is responsible for Brianna's actions except Brianna. Even if the father was extensively involved, it could have had the same outcome. IMO.

My god that is so chilling !!!!!
Did she sit there and eat it in front of Taylor ????
< inserts much swearing >

I would guess that baby ate cereal and fast food everyday. BW might have eaten on base, I hear Navy food is pretty good. I can't get over Taylor wearing the same pj's 0 every. single. day. It's haunting me.

All I can think about right now is how if I kept seeing a neighbor kid walking around unattended, man, that kid would be my new best friend. We'd eat mac and cheese until we split, we'd watch cartoons, play with the cat, whatever. They'd hang out with my nieces and play. And I wondered if that thought crossed the neighbors mind, but since he's a guy it would be perceived as creepy, and I got all sorts of mad about that.

Taylor deserved a chance, and it looks like she got NONE.

"BOKE"
As in; "Gag, almost vomit" ? ;)

I'd hope that wasn't the case, that she was starving Taylor towards the end of this child's life.

But if a child dies under your watch -- whether accidental, or died from neglect/starvation -- it doesn't take much imagination to think that Taylor was almost certainly not being cared for.

So far the only evidence that she was a "good mother" has been a professional photo of the two together and knowledge shared by a co-worker that Mom had daughter's photo as her screensaver on her work computer.

So motherly. Such wow.

Where's the stories about staying up 3 nights in a row with no sleep because Taylor had the flu? Calling Ticketmaster for 2 hours straight trying to get Disney on Ice tickets for Taylor. Driving 18 straight hours in the car to see Taylor after work brought her somewhere else? Where's the went to 6 stores in a row trying to find the Xmas gift Taylor wanted most that was out of stock everywhere?

A photo and a screensaver..... People show more love for objects they kinda like.

And, if I remember correctly, the man that worked with her and mentioned the screen saver never saw Taylor in person.

So far the only evidence that she was a "good mother" has been a very dated professional photo of the two together and knowledge shared by a co-worker that Mom had daughter's photo as her screensaver on her work computer.

So motherly. Such wow.

Yeah maybe we just expect her to love her own.

I would hope she was bringing it home for Taylor. Not very nutritious. Fast food every night. Was there breakfast? Lunch? Snacks? I'm sad just thinking about it.
You have no idea how many children eat fast food. It disgusts me. Head Start serves good, healthy, nutritious meals. So many children won’t eat that, they want chicken nuggets and French fries. They come in the morning eating fast food. It is taken from them (always a battle) and substituted with our breakfast. No matter how many times we told parents to stop, they wouldn’t.

It's what he said. Read the warrant.

How does anyone know this guy is telling the truth? How does anyone know he doesn't have an axe to grind? Maybe she spurned him and he saw what happened to Taylor as an opp to get her? I don't find that far fetched at all.

I'm not excusing BW or justifying her in anyway. I just find it hard to believe he saw all of this going in for months and didn't say anything before now.

It would have more cred to me if more than one person had similar experiences as this guy. Surely someone else would have noticed her walking around as he indicated....or saw her through the window. I just don't believe this neighbor's stories.

Clearly bad things happened. I guess I'm hoping (against hope?) that BW tells what the truth about what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie