The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly am amazed. California is not that warm in December. Outdoor pools won’t be on the agenda.

I wonder what they will do? Meghan has not lived in California for years, has she?

I suppose the mansions celebrities such as Oprah have are quite secure and large enough so that people have privacy. Yet, it is not home.

I know someone who lives close to Ellen in Santa Barbara. I wonder how soon preparations for security would be made?

I just can't cope with Beatrice's eyes, who knew eyes could be too big! I'm really hoping her wedding will make me warm to her (as with her sister). Let's hope nobody turns up in as ugly a hat as the one she wore for W&K's wedding.
47345AB7-5D05-416C-95BC-602FC888A173.jpeg 9E9B39A5-49BD-41A5-83D0-5C4D967E367C.jpeg

It’s the shape of Beatrice’s eyes. Very big and very round. But taking up practically the whole orbit. Looks hollowed out. She usually looks like a deer stunned in the headlights.

Lady Kitty has some wonderful strong features, eyes and smile. But the shape of her eyes have just the right shape, imo.

Oh, I kind of hope a few go all out in the crazy hat department especially for Beatrice’s wedding!

I truly am amazed. California is not that warm in December. Outdoor pools won’t be on the agenda.

I wonder what they will do? Meghan has not lived in California for years, has she?

I suppose the mansions celebrities such as Oprah have are quite secure and large enough so that people have privacy. Yet, it is not home.

I know someone who lives close to Ellen in Santa Barbara. I wonder how soon preparations for security would be made?

I think it will be more of a celebrity style Christmas IMO. We’ll see.

Oh my word, if we could give you some rain we definitely would! Stay safe xx

O/T I’m sorry but a huge thank you for our US family across the ditch.

The US fire brigade has sent in its best fire fighting tanker, which can drop 35,000 litres of water from the sky in just eight seconds.

Emergency aircraft have also been front and centre in NSW with a tanker able to hold 35,000 litres of water or retardant on its way Down Under.

‘Worsening’ bushfire conditions to come

The US fire brigade has sent in its best fire fighting tanker, which can drop 35,000 litres of water from the sky in just eight seconds.

Emergency aircraft have also been front and centre in NSW with a tanker able to hold 35,000 litres of water or retardant on its way Down Under.

Wow, nice one America! Pretty sure the UK doesn't have anything like that but we're sending constant tea and hugs if that helps at all.

Maybe they are scouting out US residential possibilities?

Harry gets a chance to explore Meghan’s home town with her? I think she lived in Toronto for six seven years? Visit school chums as well as celebrity pals?

Visiting her Mom. Introducing Archie to her Dad?

Meeting with US lawyers re law suit with the press?

California is a lot warmer than most of the US.

A slew of celebrity friends have homes in LA.

Getting some rest and relaxation? Doing lots of yoga?

I don’t they’ll be going to Disney world, lol!

It’s all a ruse to throw off the press?

Last edited:
I agree 120 percent. It will be Oprah, Ellen, The Clooneys and maybe the Clintons.

Welcome to L.A. Prince Harry!
California woman speaks of 'life-changing' attack by a homeless man who 'poured a bucket full of hot diarrhea over her head'
Medieval-sanitation.jpg

Ancient Origins.net

Homeless man threw bucket of hot diarrhea over woman | Daily Mail Online

I just can't cope with Beatrice's eyes, who knew eyes could be too big! I'm really hoping her wedding will make me warm to her (as with her sister). Let's hope nobody turns up in as ugly a hat as the one she wore for W&K's wedding.
She can't help her eyes though, they are the eyes she was born with, it's not like she's done anything to enhance them to look like that!

I'm so sorry you are suffering with the fires. As a southern Californian, I can relate.

Meghan went to college at Northwestern by Chicago. It is a very difficult school. She has not lived in California very much as an adult, has she?

For me, Christmas is only fun with family and children. Memories for all in the family.

We did not want to cause hardship for our married children to have to run from one home to another. So we had a celebration on a different convenient day for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen